over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is masteron a waste at 12 to 13% bodyfat

fitnessmuscle

Registered
I know masteron works at lower bodyfat and was wondering ,will masteron have any effect at 12 -13% bodyfat ,some people don't realize how lean 12% bodyfat really is lol , but will it do anything, or do you have to be leaner than that even? Btw, what you guys favorite masteron prop dosage that yields the best results?

Not a total waste. Cosmetically masteron really shines when you are at 10% bf or lower, but there are many other benefits of masteron, such an increase in wellbeing, better mood, better libido, increase in strength and endurance, slightly anti-estrogenic and anti-gyno effects.
I've tried it up to 100 mg of propionate ed and i looked like a stone, with no sides to report other than a crying wallet.

I know masteron works at lower bodyfat and was wondering ,will masteron have any effect at 12 -13% bodyfat ,some people don't realize how lean 12% bodyfat really is lol , but will it do anything, or do you have to be leaner than that even? Btw, what you guys favorite masteron prop dosage that yields the best results?
It accrues protein! Why would it be a waste?

It accrues protein! Why would it be a waste?
I meant cosmetically, would you see any improvement in your physique at 12% bodyfat with masteron? Lots of people say you need to be at 10% or lower for masteron to show it's true potential, that's why I was asking , just looking for some masteron pointers is all man

I meant cosmetically, would you see any improvement in your physique at 12% bodyfat with masteron? Lots of people say you need to be at 10% or lower for masteron to show it's true potential, that's why I was asking , just looking for some masteron pointers is all man
You will notice something, yes. More hardness, vascularity, tightness. It will dry you up and you'll look like you lost some bf. But as you said, you see true potential the lower your bf is.

This just goes to show how fucking stupid people are presently! Where did 10% come from. I'm 5ft5 223lbs right now, 12% bodyfat on me probably looks totally different than 12% bodyfat on a say 5'10 less muscular person wouldn't you say? So since I'm 12% masteron won't give me a harder more dense appearance considering how much muscle I have packed on my frame? Hmmmmm???

This just goes to show how fucking stupid people are presently! Where did 10% come from. I'm 5ft5 223lbs right now, 12% bodyfat on me probably looks totally different than 12% bodyfat on a say 5'10 less muscular person wouldn't you say? So since I'm 12% masteron won't give me a harder more dense appearance considering how much muscle I have packed on my frame? Hmmmmm???
A lot of numbers get pulled from nowhere and become gospel..........
My 23 year old son asked me how many calories a day he needs to eat to gain 5 or 10 pounds. He drives a truck for a major delivery company and loads and unloads up to 1000 packages a day. My response to him was, "you want to gain then eat more than you're eating now."

Ya bro that's why I'm asking , never used masteron before ,but you can't tell me you never heard people say you need to be at 10% or lower for masterons true benefits , I heard it many times and of I heard it, I know you must have to, weather it's true or not I don't know which is why I wanted some feedback , what's your favorite masteron dosage?

Honestly, you haven't given enough info here. What else are you on? Eating, training and what is the goal here?
Provide more details.

Ya bro that's why I'm asking , never used masteron before ,but you can't tell me you never heard people say you need to be at 10% or lower for masterons true benefits , I heard it many times and of I heard it, I know you must have to, weather it's true or not I don't know which is why I wanted some feedback , what's your favorite masteron dosage?
My people are stupid comment was not directed towards YOU, im sorry if you thought it was, you are only repeating what you have heard, I'm talking about people that are spewing it AS FACT!

It’s not a waste if you’ll be in a caloric deficit and doing cardio

The only concern on Mast should be hair loss and other side effects and the only way to know is to use it and see what happens to you.

What kinds of results beyond aesthetic/cosmetic did you experience?
Not much tbh.. no strength or libido improvements but the aesthetic and the mood boosting effects I felt were great and worth it imo.

Moe info please.

I mean Masteron is an AAS, there will always be some benefit. But are you trying to gain or trying to lose?
MOST PEOPLE here regurgitate that 10% shit because most think cutting on Masteron. But thats not the only way to use it.
Both heavy DHTs and work well with test but its all depending on whats its used for. Ive used Mast with high test to grow and used it with test to get diced. Enjoyed both.

Moe info please.

I mean Masteron is an AAS, there will always be some benefit. But are you trying to gain or trying to lose?
MOST PEOPLE here regurgitate that 10% shit because most think cutting on Masteron. But thats not the only way to use it.
Both heavy DHTs and work well with test but its all depending on whats its used for. Ive used Mast with high test to grow and used it with test to get diced. Enjoyed both.
Same here. I use it when bulking and cutting

Btw, what you guys favorite masteron prop dosage that yields the best results?
^^^why?? ..do you think you can just duplicate bboy's dose & reap his results?? ..if not, then why would his dose matter??

Imo if you think 13% is lean you have great fat distribution or your leaner than you think, I look terrible at 10+ but I have wide hips.

I just finished shedding some fat psmf + a little test and var. Now trying to maintain maybe add a little lbm, prop at .5cc Ed mast at .25 cc Ed, liking it so far.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131