over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is masteron a waste at 12 to 13% bodyfat

Yes definitely heard about drying up your joints on winny , so do you agree with him that winny is the best cutting steroid there is ? when he told me nothing compares to winstrol results wise , I was intrigued definitely lol and he used a lot of them, tren ,npp ,primo , superdrol ,who knows if it was real primo though, eq ,Anavar and he guaranteed me that winny was the best hands down by far , he only ran 50mg daily for 4 weeks and he never tried masteron , before winny he said tren was the best though

Winstrol is great. The look it gives really isn't replicable by anything else. Tren/Winstrol combo is shocking. Winstrol almost takes a 12% BF guy and makes him look 10%, hard, and wide. Really great aesthetic drug. Good for performance, strength, can gain muscle on it.

Other stuff:
- absolute evidence that while is helps grow/repair tendons the structure it forms isn't strong as normal so bigger but weaker
- never used to bother my joints, some people claim it does. Now that I have a knee that makes some noise and grinds...I get discomfort in that knee at 50mg ED. Once I stop it takes 4 weeks to go away. Other than the knee, I get no pain/discomfort. Done this multiple times so not a one off, replicable every time. Got the same with tren recently too. I can train through it and training doesn't seem to bother it but not inclined to push things.
- doesn't seem to cause me back pumps like anavar, drol, or dbol.
- really good cardio
- I feel good on it and doesn't really mess with liver or lipids too badly (no positive impact but just a tad out of range even running 50mg ED for 10 weeks, goes back fast too)

As I'm older now I'm trying to use less orals and harsh compounds. Basically limit myself on orals to Var, Drol, and winstrol but given the knee winstrol would be short run for aesthetics maybe. I have a decent stock so kind of bummed and it always treated me well in gym and just look. Might hit it for 4 weeks sometime. Also seems to work well with Var 25/25mg Var/winny for example. Haven't done it long enough to really evaluate.

I wonder how much of "Masteron" is just relabeled low dosed tren. I mean can most people even tell the difference?

I wonder how much of "Masteron" is just relabeled low dosed tren. I mean can most people even tell the difference?
I’m pretty sure I would notice. Tren just flips a mental switch that mast isn’t capable of.

But one other thing I have noticed about mast IME is that the really high end grade stuff is noticeably better regular ole ugl. I have tried a bunch but I had some Maxtreme pharma mast prop last year that damn near felt like a divine experience.

I would know really quickly
I get so weird on tren its really frightening where I end up after a few weeks of that shit…on low low doses.
Mast uplifts for the first couple weeks always makes me happy

Bro at 15% you should still see visible abs, look at 10 to 12% , looks good to me , even at 15% you still see abs and can tell the guy is in good shape , truth is most people estimate lower than what there bodyfat really is , not saying your doing that but it's really hard to judge sometimes, yes ,I think 12 to 13% looks great
Lukis thread last 2 pages have some good info on this, why it may be wise to keep much leaner, insulin sensitivity etc

For me personally it'd be easy to notice as tren ( and other 19NOR and also orals) make me crap blood within a few weeks. Luckily never had the experience of Mast containing tren.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131