advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is MEGA DOSING peps/igf as possible alternative to HGH?

AussieOX

Newbies
So here in australia HGH is fucked. Were talking like over $1000/100iu kit and even then its questionable as to if its legit.

My experience with peptides in the past has been less then impressive and this view is shared by quite a few.

So IF you had no relaible/affordable access to growth, does anybody feel something like mega doses of cjc1295 and/or IGF1lr3 serve as a benefit and somewhat of a replacement for HGH, all be it a crappy one?

Keep in mind all this is alongside 4-5g/week gear and 2-3x/week slin mega dosing with the aim of going pro some day, or at least getting as jacked and tanned as possible lol.

your taking 4 or 5 grams of gear just to get "jacked"??? lol ok

but ya it can if you pair cjc and ghrp 2 at 100mcg of each its supposed to = about iu of HGH so if u do that 5x per day theoretically that's 5iu of YOUR OWN GH so it should help a lot especially paired w that much gear and insulin.

In my honest opinion HELL NO. You can take all kinds of random peptides 10 times a day but Its not the same as taking 5-10 ius of good GH. I spent a small fortune last year on peptides and from now on I am just sticking to gear and GH.

No comparison, unfortunately..

4-5 grams a week!:eek: Jesus

Ghrp2 and cjc no dac will give you 2 ius of hgh a day which is definitely going to heal you faster and put on some size and strength. Lr3 will speed up recovery dramatically. Unfortunately, 5ius riptropin is the big mass builder. But peptides definitely make a difference, especially is you are over 35.

Ghrp2 and cjc no dac will give you 2 ius of hgh a day which is definitely going to heal you faster and put on some size and strength. Lr3 will speed up recovery dramatically. Unfortunately, 5ius riptropin is the big mass builder. But peptides definitely make a difference, especially is you are over 35.

I should have been more clear and specific...sorry. For anti-aging purposes, it seems that 2-3iu's can be squeezed out of a peptide protocol...and yes it is your natural GH secreted from your pituitary which may be better. However, with the dosing of AAS and mention of slin in the original post, I was thinking the question was aimed more towards a larger GH need/dose.

Yeah knight spot on, that's where I was aimin the question at. I can afford 2iu but I'm chasing the mass.

I too feel your pain buddy, living in Australia is great but not good for some things.
IMO peptides are good but not great, I too spent a lot of cash on peps last year.
I haven't had GH so I can't compare but cjc etc... are hyped up more than what they deserve.

I too feel your pain buddy, living in Australia is great but not good for some things.
IMO peptides are good but not great, I too spent a lot of cash on peps last year.
I haven't had GH so I can't compare but cjc etc... are hyped up more than what they deserve.

Im glad im not the only one banging my head :banghead:

People say its much harder to buy gear and GH in Kangaroo land and if you do find it its insanely expensive than here in the US.

I've been doing

Mod grf and ghrp 2 at 100mcg each 4-5x per day spaced apart 3 hours.

I also take 2-3 iu of gh 10 minutes after my post workout injection and I'm growing like a weed and staying leaner than I should be with the amount of food I'm eating.

amen!

if peptides "experts" claims were true then there would be millions of pro's around the world

Igf1-lr3 is the only peptide I try 2-3 times in the year since 2008. It works as slin but doesn't get me fat. That's it. A good option but not that great.

AussieOX If you can't get GH stick to good gear as a base and add some peptides if you want. Good luck bro!

People say its much harder to buy gear and GH in Kangaroo land and if you do find it its insanely expensive than here in the US.

Yes they are correct. It's not easy to find a good long term supply and yes it is usually extremely expensive. Don't want to say prices cause it's against rules but yes they are right

That's also why I tried so hard to get Drs prescribed HRT. Thankfully I was successful

Yes they are correct. It's not easy to find a good long term supply and yes it is usually extremely expensive. Don't want to say prices cause it's against rules but yes they are right

So the board sponsors that sell to us in the US dont sell to Aussie land?

in canada growth is a little hard to find at times as well. im talking jins or rips not going to waste time with kigs and shit. the problem that canucks have is customs more than anything. i don't know about sponsors here but most wont reship or give discounts if packs get snagged so guys don't want to risk cheaper international growth.

So the board sponsors that sell to us in the US dont sell to Aussie land?

Some do but no guarantee of delivery and most of the time you won't get anything through.
Extremely strict customs

Customs here is the best (or worst depending on how you look at it) in the world. And they have zero tolerance and sense of humor. Take it from someone that's had two search warrants conducted by customs and the Feds :/

Customs is good for stuff coming in but not leaving....lol....Australia along with Switzerland and Spain are the biggest shippers of Cuban cigars to the U.S.....I've ordered lots of Cubans from Australia...lol...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws