over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is my bodyfat too high to cycle?

evser

Registered
hey guys so ive been off the wagon for a while. I got really fat over the summer and was starting to lean down on just trt test. I weigh 209 at 5'9. wondering what bf % do you think im at and if im too fat to get on a real cutting cycle (tren mast etc).

edit: sorry about the size of the pic I dont know how to resize on macs

Attachments

• IMG_00000735.jpg
    IMG_00000735.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:
my guess is no, you are not too fat.
but impossible to tell with out pics
-JS

bang that shit son!!!!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited:
Definitely not, and you look about 17%

well then thats a pleasant surprise. I smell tren and mast in the near future

to add a bit to this thread....

I am not a religious believer in "must be lean to juice" mentality. I think its best to be lean but I am guilty of using AAS as a tool and using it to get leaner faster than I could with out it. that's one of its perks.
always gotta keep bf with in reason tho and yours looks within reason
-JS

Your fine to go on a cutting cycle. If you was asking for s bulking cycle them I'd say no way. Your a good healthy bodyfat, just need to get a lot leaner if you want that body builder look or to launch into a nice growing phase

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'd say your about 15% bf.but it's hard to say with only the one shot. You look good mate, perfect position for a good cutting cycle and diet.

You can cut well at that bf % on cycle..... Even better if your diet is in check

agreed

I'd say your about 15% bf.but it's hard to say with only the one shot. You look good mate, perfect position for a good cutting cycle and diet.

You can cut well at that bf % on cycle..... Even better if your diet is in check

I'm going to be running a standard keto diet starting today so diet will be in check. I've come to realize that I can't tolerate carb they're like a drug for me. Go on crazy binges which is what got me to this stage In the first place

You are perfectly good to stab your cheeks :D

Work hard, dont be scared to pound down the food....and you will morph!

What should my starting cutting calorie be? I was think 2600 and go from there. Train 4x a week with 30 min cardio 5-6x week. Good plan?

What should my starting cutting calorie be? I was think 2600 and go from there. Train 4x a week with 30 min cardio 5-6x week. Good plan?

2500-2600 is a good starting point....should be able to keep it there for a nice while....

Then when fat loss stalls, drop it by 350 calories or so and keep it going.

Never just start at a set caloric base. Write down what you eat for a week. Weigh yourself at the beginning and end. Tally up total calories and divide by 7. If you have not gained a pound that is your base caloric intake. Break down your food, macros and meals as desired. Start subtracting cals SLOWLY. Maybe 200-300. Start wit no cardio and see if you start to drop or recomp. Once you stabilize add some cardio 20-30min 2 or 3 times a week. That way it gives you room to subtract some more cals and add cardio as the diet progresses

Never just start at a set caloric base. Write down what you eat for a week. Weigh yourself at the beginning and end. Tally up total calories and divide by 7. If you have not gained a pound that is your base caloric intake. Break down your food, macros and meals as desired. Start subtracting cals SLOWLY. Maybe 200-300. Start wit no cardio and see if you start to drop or recomp. Once you stabilize add some cardio 20-30min 2 or 3 times a week. That way it gives you room to subtract some more cals and add cardio as the diet progresses

in bold what I agree with.
I think its a BAD idea to set yourself to a caloric requirement. no day is the same, no body the same no work out the same. so logically I fail to see why one should eat the same every day.

and I have had best success doing everything progressively. slowly introducing cardio, slowly introducing compounds and slowly upping dose... slowly lowering carbs etc.
-JS

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner