over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is my hrt unsafe or safe?

TonyCyp

Registered
Hey all 24 here. (I know young) but i was put on meds as a kid that fucked me up. My total test is 188. Also i am pretty damn brittle. Constantly gettinginjured and have bad shoulder impingent that my doc wants to shave off some bone! :x

Anyway i said screw that and i went to an anti aging clinic. We started off at 200 a week test 150 a week deca. It was ok but kinda felt like crap. Well now im on

340 a week test cyp
240 a week deca
500 iu hcg 2x a week
Anastrozole .25 ed

Question is is this ok to run year round? Or is it too high? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

That is absolutely absurd in my opinion, as a cycle its great...

I had severe medical issues this year caused by my AAS use, back on TRT for good. Started me out on 200mg now I am down to 150 mg. Honestly I have never felt better, thats after being on a minimum of 1gram for the most part for the past decade.

Jesus 1 gram lol. See if people can cycle 1 gram 300-400 test should be nothing?

Hrt means hrt. It doesn't mean double your dose because you feel like it or because your not feeling much from the doses your doc put you on.

No its not safe.
Yes its way too much.
You should not run that year round.
That is not hrt.

Ya ur right. Well i am prescribed 300 mg test and 200 mg deca per week. I just upped it 40 mg each

Ya ur right. Well i am prescribed 300 mg test and 200 mg deca per week. I just upped it 40 mg each

I find that hard to believe. No legit endo/doc in their right mind would prescribe doses that high for hrt unless you're going to Tony Bosch or some other corrupt doc, lol. I'm prescribed 200mgs of test and 100mgs of deca a week by my endo and that's pushing it to the limit.

Last edited:
Docs still prescribe deca?

Hormone Replacement Therapy is just that, replacement. Not double or triple what your hormone levels should be. Your dose is not safe for a life long treatment.

Docs still prescribe deca?

Yes sir, some still do. Very low dose though. Another member mentioned that his doc prescribes him winny for hrt. I found it quite strange, but some docs can prescribe var for hrt as well.

some of the hrt "mills" u find on the internet will give u winny, var, deca..just to name a few..

Yes sir, some still do. Very low dose though. Another member mentioned that his doc prescribes him winny for hrt. I found it quite strange, but some docs can prescribe var for hrt as well.

some of the hrt "mills" u find on the internet will give u winny, var, deca..just to name a few..

Legit endos will prescribe test and some will also prescribe deca but that's as far as they will go. These mills you speak of are the ones that usually get shut down right for shady practices, right?

Some probably get shut down, havent heard of any in the news in awhile..I've been with the same anti aging clinic for 6 years..they will provide you with these meds...with a rx..not sure how they justify it...I mainly just use them for the test and because there are no endos in my area that will help.

Legit endos will prescribe test and some will also prescribe deca but that's as far as they will go. These mills you speak of are the ones that usually get shut down right for shady practices, right?

Some probably get shut down, havent heard of any in the news in awhile..I've been with the same anti aging clinic for 6 years..they will provide you with these meds...with a rx..not sure how they justify it...I mainly just use them for the test and because there are no endos in my area that will help.

Thanks for the insight. I've heard of these types of clinics in Florida that have gotten shut down in the past for writing illegitimate scripts.

I thought Deca was pulled from the US market a few years ago, I know a lot of HIV patients were pissed about it, did someone start making it again?

I thought Deca was pulled from the US market a few years ago, I know a lot of HIV patients were pissed about it, did someone start making it again?

I get watson test cyp and my deca is compounded by the pharmacy.

Its in the us still. Saw a video of pj braun and aaron singerman where they talked about their hrt they get here in the us from a clinic and its 400 test and 200 deca? I think that was the numbers they were prescribed

Var and Drol are very common for hrt, but usually for specific cases, HIV, cancer, etc.

Var and Drol are very common for hrt, but usually for specific cases, HIV, cancer, etc.

Cancer patients don't receive anabolic steroids, HIV patients do.

Cancer patients don't receive anabolic steroids, HIV patients do.

Maybe not now, but I've heard of cancer patients receiving anadrol and (i think?) var. after a long chemo or radiation session for extreme muscle wasting.

I suppose I shouldn't have scooped it all up and said "very common"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity