over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is my hrt unsafe or safe?

Maybe not now, but I've heard of cancer patients receiving anadrol and (i think?) var. after a long chemo or radiation session for extreme muscle wasting.

I suppose I shouldn't have scooped it all up and said "very common"

High hormone levels can cause cancerous tumors(proven by science and research) so why would doctors prescribe anabolic steroids to cancer patients.

Last edited:
I get watson test cyp and my deca is compounded by the pharmacy.

That's funny, my deca is "compounded" by my "pharmacy" also, lol. I wonder where US pharmacies get their raws from, could be India or China, which would be hilarious.

Maybe not now, but I've heard of cancer patients receiving anadrol and (i think?) var. after a long chemo or radiation session for extreme muscle wasting.

I suppose I shouldn't have scooped it all up and said "very common"

They do that to increase red blood cell production since the chemo will bring on anemia. I know platelets are low too.

High hormone levels can cause cancerous tumors(proven by science and research) so why would doctors prescribe anabolic steroids to cancer patients.

Yeah, what im thinking. I know the prescribe anadrol for anemia or at least they used to but I wouldn't do that with someone that has cancer.

Even though some of you guys are talking about some interesting stuff can a mod ban or get rid of this thread this tonycyp guy is either a dick or a trouble maker he has already posted this hrt crap he is talking about, you had some good advice the first time piss off.

im self medicate btwn 120-180 of test cyp and 100/wk deca and feel great... usually will ramp up every once and a while during more stressful ordeals from stress making all sorts of shit go haywire... anyways I've had candid talks with my primary dr " off record" and he had no issues when labs came back... he said he usually has his legit pt in the 100-200 range... there is a small few even around 250 cuz have extreme fast metabolism and other issues... he said if I ever wanted to jump over we could make it happen... I said I'd consider it but mainly avoiding since if I ever had changes to insurances then having to deal with that bullshit of those people raising hell with guys on HRT...

Personally I cant see with the doses the OP is on his labs arent coming back abnormal and elevated in various areas....unless labs are "optional" once determined you have initial low levels and qualify for treatment..LOL

Last edited:
Yes sir, sostill do. Very low dose though. Another member mentioned that his doc prescribes him winny for hrt. I found it quite strange, but some docs can prescribe var for hrt as well.

I think this is odd (not saying ur lying bro at all) I was under the impression that HRT stood for hormone replacement therapy, since when does the body have var, winny, or deca that it needs to replace. I wouldn't call that hrt I would call that a legal cycle :D

To answer O.P. 's thread no sir I believe that shouldn't be ran year round. That could have you sitting with a lil more problems than you started with after its all said and done.
Pretty interesting to see what some drs do.

Just as J.D. Brushed up on, what's going on with the last couple of months? Guys new to forums are posting here, there, and everywhere looking for the one guy that is gonna give them the answer they want to hear. Believe it or not guys this is a small world we live in and word travels Fast. If you are told something like 50 times by mods, members with 1k-2k posts why not listen the first time? If ur not and just searching for that 1 post that ur going to agree too why not just do what you want and not waste time?

LMAO what some consider HRT. :rolleyes:

Just curios to why anybody's Endo would prescribe Deca for TRT? I brought it up once with mine own Doctor and was told by him that there is no place in hormone replacement therapy for it and was subsequently ridiculed for even asking.
What is the reasoning behind adding deca to HRT? Again, Im just curious to hear why.

I think this is odd (not saying ur lying bro at all) I was under the impression that HRT stood for hormone replacement therapy, since when does the body have var, winny, or deca that it needs to replace. I wouldn't call that hrt I would call that a legal cycle :D

To answer O.P. 's thread no sir I believe that shouldn't be ran year round. That could have you sitting with a lil more problems than you started with after its all said and done.
Pretty interesting to see what some drs do.

I asked my endo what he prescribes his hrt patients. He told me test and deca for those that want it because test can cause osteoporosis.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131