over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is my t3 bunk?

Where u tested before? T3 levels? Did u get it retested when ran?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate, why take the risk??? Pharma grade T3 is easily available so next time just use it instead of wondering if your research liquid is working or not.
BTW, I love T3 but anything over 75-100mcg is a real overkill for me:)

I say fuck research companies too; and, for that matter, after my experience of over the past couple of months, anything that is not human grade.

I've gotten bloodwork on both pharma and liquid thyroid and both worked just fine.

You guys happily spent thousands of dollars with the research companies when they were all over the boards. Now that they were forced by unfortunate circumstances to lay low, you come out and trash them. Clowns.

I've gotten bloodwork on both pharma and liquid thyroid and both worked just fine.

You guys happily spent thousands of dollars with the research companies when they were all over the boards. Now that they were forced by unfortunate circumstances to lay low, you come out and trash them. Clowns.

Personally, I do not spend thousands on RC Product. Not sure if that was directed to me. Also, my experience with research Chems is not the same as yours. I generally have found them lacking the specified compounds. Beleive me, I wish I could be proven wrong here because they are a convenience!

T3 is one thing I don't really trust with research liquids anymore. It's not expensive, plenty of sources on here, I'd go pharm. When it's dosed in micrograms, you can easily go too high or too low, and make a big difference. If I took a little more AI than what I thought I was getting, not that big of deal, but considering T3 can be catabolic in certain circumstances...I would not want to make the mistake of accidentally overdosing on some liquid, or it being extremely underdosed and you screw up your cut because the shit doesn't work.

Also it seems like talking about T3 will get you flamed these days, so many people seem to be sooo hardcore against it like it's going to turn you into an AIDS patient even though guys have been using it for decades @ 300 lbs.

Last edited:
Does everyone get these sides from t3 ?

The carb cravings are real, I know that much. Add tren into the mix with T3 and (personally) gonna feel like you are starving to death even at maintenance

I think it's very hard to notice the sides of something like T3. Bloodwork is needed. So far all I see is claims with no actual bloodwork.

It took several rounds of bloodwork to figure out what I need to take for cutting or general use. And the T3 to T4 conversion is not cut and dry, I found on GH or GH supps the more T4 I took the more converted to T3, so dose of T4 is different if on GH supp or not.

But you guys can continue to guess and make shit up lol.

Here's my bloods on a high dose of T3 80-100mcgs taken daily. Yes Liquid that you guys call bunk lol.

As you can see with the GH in play my T4 is low because most is being converted. T3 is high. TSH is tanked, hyperthyroidism aka high metabolism. This dose needed to be backed down.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123198

Page 1 bloodwork is on no thyroid at all. However as you can see GH supps have my T3 high and T4 low, again because of the acceleration in conversion using HGH. TSH is normal so metabolism is unaffected. Old theories thought this meant T4 was supposed to be supplemented with GH. Not true since the TSH is normal.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1982689

The carb cravings are real, I know that much. Add tren into the mix with T3 and (personally) gonna feel like you are starving to death even at maintenance

My main concern was the loose stole/ diarrhea

When you ran gh and t3 at 100 did the gh preserve the muscle enough or was the metabolic rate to fast?
I didn't feel I lost muscle to be quite honest. I overdid Thyroid meds a few times. Strength seems to take a hit but then again usually was cutting so what's to say it's the Thyroid meds. I always seemed to end up bigger and leaner really, the PEDs we take are anti-catabolic. Plain and simple. People who think they lost "muscle" idk I think they never had that muscle to begin with. I'll tell you what though, the sweating is ridiculous for me on them. Even when my dose is not high. The night sweats are horrible, worse then tren for me.

Here's bloodwork I had done this past year. On the right is from June on the Left is from November. In June I had been on 200mcgs T4. In November it was 100mcgs T4.

20161212_210905.jpg

As you can see its not a linear relationship. I had tests done on liquid T4 at 200mcgs and my levels were similar, these above were on pharmacy tabs. 200mcgs has me hyperthyroidism and 100mcgs has me low end range. 150mcgs would be ideal probably. Like to be right at the lower end edge of a under 1 to be in the ideal range I have read for fat burning while not going hyperthyroidism, which can cause various other issues. My Wife, her TSH was damn near nonexistent on just 100mcgs of T4. Everyone is different! Get your bloodwork done!

I didn't feel I lost muscle to be quite honest. I overdid Thyroid meds a few times. Strength seems to take a hit but then again usually was cutting so what's to say it's the Thyroid meds. I always seemed to end up bigger and leaner really, the PEDs we take are anti-catabolic. Plain and simple. People who think they lost "muscle" idk I think they never had that muscle to begin with. I'll tell you what though, the sweating is ridiculous for me on them. Even when my dose is not high. The night sweats are horrible, worse then tren for me.

Here's bloodwork I had done this past year. On the right is from June on the Left is from November. In June I had been on 200mcgs T4. In November it was 100mcgs T4.

View attachment 88235

As you can see its not a linear relationship. I had tests done on liquid T4 at 200mcgs and my levels were similar, these above were on pharmacy tabs. 200mcgs has me hyperthyroidism and 100mcgs has me low end range. 150mcgs would be ideal probably. Like to be right at the lower end edge of a under 1 to be in the ideal range I have read for fat burning while not going hyperthyroidism, which can cause various other issues. My Wife, her TSH was damn near nonexistent on just 100mcgs of T4. Everyone is different! Get your bloodwork done!

Yeah, the sweats from t3 was a lot for me even running at at 50. I feel its been a huge misconspetion that it burns much muscle if any although sometimes its hard to tell when cutting down with any compound. Thanks for the detailed response Rambo

Last edited:
Here's my bloods on a high dose of T3 80-100mcgs taken daily. Yes Liquid that you guys call bunk lol.

As you can see with the GH in play my T4 is low because most is being converted. T3 is high. TSH is tanked, hyperthyroidism aka high metabolism. This dose needed to be backed down.

Igf1 Results On Hex, MK-677, T3, MG Generic HGH - Professional Muscle

Dude - Not sure anyone is questioning your experience with Liquid T3 but your experience doesn't represent everyones.

Dude - Not sure anyone is questioning your experience with Liquid T3 but your experience doesn't represent everyones.
I'm the only one making sense and posting proof though, so that represents quite a bit more then the BS posts I see.

I have seen someone on this site call out an research company because their TSH came back low on the T3 and calling them bunk, too bad the TSH is supposed to be low on Thyroid. I'm not entertaining posts claiming bunk by ppl that have no clue what they are doing. There are little to no bunk peps and bunk chems, just idiot customers who don't know what they are doing. No one fakes the cheapest shit out there. Sure there can be issues here and there and screw ups, but 9 times out of 10 there was never an issue with product. I'm speaking from experiences dealing directly with these "bunk" cases.

I'm not saying that's the case with you. But don't make absolute claims about things, especially when you have zero proof. I'm speaking in general. This is not personal brother. I've used and sold both pharma and liquid.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws