over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IS NOTHING SECRET ANYONE???

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
IS NOTHING SECRET ANYONE???

I was just sent a e mail of mike dragna on some gay site. dragna is a top national competitor for those who do not know. it shows him flexing his arms with a guy behind him kissing and licking his arms while he is flexing them....i am not against gays whatsoever but, every time i turn around some top national competitor is doing gay films or posing somewhere with a erection and all oiled up....i have been around this industry for a long time and have seen my fair share of shit but, this is finally getting to me... :(

I think what it basically says is the financial benefits from bodybuilding are so minimal except for the very top few that so many people have to resort to lowering themselves to this for cash.

Their need for supplements :) has become so important, that they will do anything to fill that need.

man i hate fags cant stand em ,if the bro was any good he wouldnt have to get licked for cash i know i wouldnt even think about it ,not that im that good im saying if i was ,there is other ways to make cash thoes that market them selfs better dont have to do that kind of shit

I too am disgusted by this behavior. No one has to lower themselves to this. Its a choice they make and one they must live with. There are these things called "jobs" or "occupations" or "careers" that most people rely on for income or to pay bills or cover expenses. Why should bodybuilders (amateurs for that matter) be any different. It comes down to morals, ethics, integrity, and pride. I am proud to say that I am a Top National Competitor who would never resort to such means for $$. I have a career, a family, a life outside of bodybuilding that mean much more to me than big biceps or bodybuilding titles. No one is licking my freakin biceps! It didn't seem to benefit Mike much competitively this year. Maybe thats why he was so irritable backstage and hung his head at his placing...... Life is a series of choices and decisions that we make and have to live with. Choose wisely!

Re: IS NOTHING SECRET ANYONE???

LATS said:
I was just sent a e mail of mike dragna on some gay site. dragna is a top national competitor for those who do not know. it shows him flexing his arms with a guy behind him kissing and licking his arms while he is flexing them....i am not against gays whatsoever but, every time i turn around some top national competitor is doing gay films or posing somewhere with a erection and all oiled up....i have been around this industry for a long time and have seen my fair share of shit but, this is finally getting to me... :(

i would ask the person who sent that to you why he was at the site. he may be checking out your ass!

did he not just get a contract with Muscletech??

perhaps this was before that...

i made a joke about it on another board in reference to a post, but this shit really is more prevalent than ya'd think it seems

pathetic

JDog said:
I too am disgusted by this behavior. No one has to lower themselves to this. Its a choice they make and one they must live with. There are these things called "jobs" or "occupations" or "careers" that most people rely on for income or to pay bills or cover expenses. Why should bodybuilders (amateurs for that matter) be any different. It comes down to morals, ethics, integrity, and pride. I am proud to say that I am a Top National Competitor who would never resort to such means for $$. I have a career, a family, a life outside of bodybuilding that mean much more to me than big biceps or bodybuilding titles. No one is licking my freakin biceps! It didn't seem to benefit Mike much competitively this year. Maybe thats why he was so irritable backstage and hung his head at his placing...... Life is a series of choices and decisions that we make and have to live with. Choose wisely!

i agree with ya 100% JDog but do you know how much hardewr it is to be at the top and work a real job..well i guess ya do...do you know what an advantage it is to have BB being your only real job--if i had to do a full-time thang i do not think i could legitimately have a shot at a pro card, however, i do work, wish i did not have to , lOL, but would never do shit like that

You better believe I know how difficult it is! I have, however, managed to be quite successful while juggling many things including a full time job, Grad school, and a family and most recent add to the mix a new business venture. I feel it forces me to be more focused because there is much less time to screw around. Is it stressful at times, could I be a better bodybuilder if thats all I had to do? You better believe it! There are 24 hours in a day and I use up about 20 of them before I get to kick back and relax. However, its that work ethic, that discipline, that regimine, that focus that I have learned in other experiences, responsibilities and occupations in life that allow me to be successful as a bodybuilder. How guys can be so one dimensional and feel reward from that amazes me. You have to have other things going on in your life I believe to truly live. If being a successful bodybuilder means selling my soul.......Count me out! Its sad that so many fall into this and the rest of us get categorized under the same stereotype.... I feel bad for Mike, he should have more pride and self worth to stoop to such measures. But again.......that is his choosing.....

No good reason, no excuse

There is absolutely no excuse or good reason for lowering oneself and thereby selling your soul to cover the cost of bodybuilding. What we lack in funds we can makeup for with brain power. In the end its our brains and our faith that gets us where we are and not costly supplements.

The ends do not justify the means; Instead, "where this a will there is a way".

um..... maybe he wasn't "lowering" himself to appear in those videos/pictures. perhaps he is queer and is enjoying himself....

just a thought

maybe...but, i know that dagna is married and has kids....but, who knows. :confused:

Damn

Dont you think that if you have to stop working a real job and focus on bodybuilding only just to do well at the nationals that you are in the wrong sport? I think these people have dillusions of granduer. I mean, if someone has to stop their real life to focus 24/7 on this sport and continually fails to turn pro year after year, shouldnt they think about doing something else? A lot of pros have real jobs, real families, real lives. Ignorant people think that all we do is train all day and lay around and eat and get sponsors to pay for everything. This is just an excuse for them as to why they are not in our position. When you get to this point, you resort to this type of behavior, right or wrong.

Typical....

I'm never surprised by what people do for money. Come on, how could anyone be, when you see all the crime, drug dealing, prostitution (female & male), etc... Sad thing is that most folks do it for a rather low price (few hundred or few grand). Pathetic to me, but then again, I'm rich.:D

DrG

I recently read from bodybuilding.com in the IFBB undercover lots of pros do gay per views strip for $ or more, Shawn Ray was one that he bluntly came out and spoke of.

No way

No way did Sean Ray ever do any of that stuff. Sean has his act together more than any of us and doesnt need to prostitute himself like the other "up and comers" in this sport.

PHIL IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY ABOUT SHAWN.. shawn ray actually invests his money is as tight as a frickin' drum when it comes to spending money. he is one of the smarter ones.

That's totally unreal.
I read about a lot of pros who have full-time jobs. I'd think a real estate agent or firefighter would seem to offer flexibility for training, etc. Hell, this guy would probably be doing something similar regardless of the bodybuilding. He was offered what he thought was easy money and sold his soul and body.
I cant beleive that about Shawn Ray either, he seems to have his shit together.
I think this sport does attract a lot of fags though. Went to the Arnold with my wife and we couldnt get over the heterosexually challenged dudes in the audience, hehe.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws