advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is NOVAsol curcumin superior to BCM95 curcumin?

I'm a little confused as to why the Puritan's Pride brand is 177mg per serving and the Delta is 1000mg. I wonder if they ingredients are any different, it's not very clear.

There's also this one, which I actually took advantage of a sale and bought 4 before it sold out. It's also 1000mg per dose. Not sure I want to mess with Puritan's Pride is it's indeed underdosed.
Curcumin with Organic Coconut Oil Capsules - 60 ct. | Natural Stacks

I'm a little confused as to why the Puritan's Pride brand is 177mg per serving and the Delta is 1000mg. I wonder if they ingredients are any different, it's not very clear.

There's also this one, which I actually took advantage of a sale and bought 4 before it sold out. It's also 1000mg per dose. Not sure I want to mess with Puritan's Pride is it's indeed underdosed.
Curcumin with Organic Coconut Oil Capsules - 60 ct. | Natural Stacks

u r right mate . just read this looks doggy. it's like give me give me curcumin thank u. if I want coconut oil I know where to buy some thank u lol

Attachments

• 1455387804733.jpg
    1455387804733.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 986
dear manufacture so the upshot is this curcumin is being claimed to be 185 x far better then others so why the hell u r adding coconut oil to it? unless u claim to make it 186 x better by adding coconut oil with backed research as studies to prove, we do not like your odd recipe thanking you kindly.

Last edited:
I have got a bottle of 30 coming to me any day now nothuman .

still got 10-15 pills of meriva phytosome curcumin left so will finish that and start this. are u doing 2 caps o NoVAsol a day or just 1 ? if I do 2 the bloody tub will only last 15 days . I am thinking may be run 1 tab a day for a month and see what it does may be ? I got solgar brand which seems the only one available in the UK currently . what are your thoughts mate ?

I have got a bottle of 30 coming to me any day now nothuman .

still got 10-15 pills of meriva phytosome curcumin left so will finish that and start this. are u doing 2 caps o NoVAsol a day or just 1 ? if I do 2 the bloody tub will only last 15 days . I am thinking may be run 1 tab a day for a month and see what it does may be ? I got solgar brand which seems the only one available in the UK currently . what are your thoughts mate ?

The kind I use is 2 softgels per serving and says to take 1 serving per day, which lasts 30 days. I'm doing 2 softgels for 30 days per bottle at night and taking the life extension curcumin once in the morning (until I run out).

Swanson had a special on the novasol. Picked up 6 lol

mate can u put a weblink to the page to Swanson's product please on the American site . I had a look on swansonvitamins.com and can't seem to find their own brand novaSOL curcumin. They sell solgar brand though .

mate can u put a weblink to the page to Swanson's product please on the American site . I had a look on swansonvitamins.com and can't seem to find their own brand novaSOL curcumin. They sell solgar brand though .

Ask and you shall receive.

**broken link removed**

Have any of you heard of CurcuWin? it's supposed to be 46x more bioavailable than standard.

OK I got mine yesterday . started 1 cap.

gents I think there has been some confusion among us on the dose/ strength. someone said puritans pride is low dose compare to others . but I think this is how this shit comes in / works . As you can see Solgar's is tiny dose dose too. so it appears with this so called x185 bioavailability one doesn't need huge mgs per cap to work. I am only going by their claims but will see in terms of real world results what I get/feel and will update here. cheers all

Attachments

• 1455980095474.jpg
    1455980095474.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,090
  • 1455980133942.jpg
    1455980133942.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,178
I completely understand the idea of needing/using lower doses because its 185x better absorbed, but.......that would still make the Puritans Pride 4 times stronger dose wise compared to your Solgar and cheaper....and if the other brands are truely 500mg per cap than they are more than 10 times more potent than Solgar for same price point. Im still pretty damn confused!

I completely understand the idea of needing/using lower doses because its 185x better absorbed, but.......that would still make the Puritans Pride 4 times stronger dose wise compared to your Solgar and cheaper....and if the other brands are truely 500mg per cap than they are more than 10 times more potent than Solgar for same price point. Im still pretty damn confused!

I agree mate. Its not very clear.

which brands are 500 mg per cap of this particular type of curcumin BTW ?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

The dosing of curcumin is very tricky because of all the different kinds, and that includes the injectable version of it. It would be nice if there was one universal way to take it that absorbed fully, but we wish we could be so lucky.

I just picked up the puritans pride brand the other day. I've been dealing with some annoying proximal bicep tendonitis that I haven't been able to shake with rehab exercises. It's pretty much zipped up half my upper body training for the last 2 weeks or so.
I took 3 pills before bed, 2 nights ago, and woke up with zero pain. I'm fairly active at work and usually, even if I don't train, the tendonitis will flare up just from arm use. I've had a small inclining of it but the reduction in pain from mobility is reduced, times a certain factor.
I don't take NSAIDs unless necessary so I'm not sure if another anti-inflammatory would of done the same or if this is coincidence but it's staying in my supplement intake for now

I agree mate. Its not very clear.

which brands are 500 mg per cap of this particular type of curcumin BTW ?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Supplement-Bioavailable-Standardized-Inflammatory-Supplements/dp/B00R1PG01A"]Amazon.com: Turmeric Curcumin (Highest Potency) Joint Pain Relief Supplement 185 Times More Bioavailable Than 95% Standardized Bioperine C3 Curcuma Root Extract Capsules Anti Inflammatory Health Supplements: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61tur6lnhEL.@@AMEPARAM@@61tur6lnhEL[/ame]

http://www.naturalstacks.com/products/curcumin

http://www.deltanutritionstore.com/products/curcumin

I dont want to waste my money on 177mg caps if the 500mg cap exists and is the same exact ingredient.

bump, still no clear answer

bump, still no clear answer

Bigdog i didn't get to update this log but i did get 5 tubs of this on offer from america from puritans pride ( thank to OuttoLunch who mentioned about this offer) .

I did get an additional asshole ripped in me by British customs as I was hit by duty. the thing is as puritans pride was charging 10 -12 dollar or something in postage i thought they would use American govt postal system. Most likely they have a better chance of skipping customs but puritans send my FedEx. Fancy private couriers are always nabbed by HMRC. they charge 20 percent VAT admin fee import duty . oh well.

I did NOT feel this product any superior then my tried and tested curcumin phytosme meriva. May be it did some good to me inside but i still feel like going back to meriva. Dont hrt me wrong my elbow pain did not come back which meriva took away in a week or so but my guy instinct is telling me to go back to Meriva. I know meriva defo worked as it took away my medial elbow pain away in 7-8 days mark. no placebo there. I can assure u. as i did not need to do 10 min of foreplay on my elbows rubbing all sorts of heat gels just to prep it to lift some cold steel.

I also megadose it like 3-5 caps a day as i had 5 tubs.

Same here. Been taking the Puritan brand and can't see the difference compared to the life extension brand or jarrow brand. I haven't tried mega dosing it as you have. However. Willing to try it since i currently also have some elbow tendinitis pain.

Same here. Been taking the Puritan brand and can't see the difference compared to the life extension brand or jarrow brand. I haven't tried mega dosing it as you have. However. Willing to try it since i currently also have some elbow tendinitis pain.

Mate u got to try dr best brand curcumin phytosome meriva.

4 tab a day is max dose it says on tub. it says for better joint , prostate, eye health take 4 so i did.

i was pressing on the medial elbow tendon and lateral elbow at 7-8 days mark and no fucking pain. so i proper hard pressed it down to make sure still no pain. no chance in hell pressing it like that before. it was gone , finished,over and its the same TILL TODAY not like oh u stop taking the supp and it comes back. No it did not. so that tells me it killed the inflammation . i still kept taking it every month 3-4 tabs a day as it made me believe in it. talk about a supp which works. How could it just finish elbow issues for a lifter which resulted in years and years of overuse and constant pounding still amazes me.

I can not wait to get back on it . i have hurt my left pec a little last week. Its sitting in my bb.com basket already!

do 4 tabs evenly spread out from day 1. avoid taking with a high fibre containing meal. go guns blazing on the inflammation and give it 2 weeks at 4 caps a day usage and see what it does. Hopefully it does EXACTLY what it did to me. all the best.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave