YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is NOVAsol curcumin superior to BCM95 curcumin?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I think 99% of people here who go the oral route take the BCM95 curcumin but I'm seeing NOVAsol might be better. Anyone know more?

**broken link removed**

Curcumin with Organic Coconut Oil Capsules - 60 ct. | Natural Stacks

"NovaSOL® Curcumin

Each serving contains 1,000 mg of NovaSOL curcumin, shown to be 10x more bioavailable than a fully standardized (95%) curcumin extract. The unique micelle structure is completely stable at gastric pH allowing for rapid absorption, making it very effective at much lower doses."

One of the more superior methods of drug delivery with compounds that have poor bioavailability, such as curcumin. Would be to encapsulate it with nanoparticles made from polylactic-co-glycolic acid (PLGA).

I haven't read the link to see what their adjuvant is. I will, tho.

I am from the 1% population then as I use curcumin phytosome by Dr best for over a year now. took away my elbow issues instantly . I am feeling a little pain in last 2 weeks or so . very minor like 2-3 out of 10 . Must have done something wrong.

One of the more superior methods of drug delivery with compounds that have poor bioavailability, such as curcumin. Would be to encapsulate it with nanoparticles made from polylactic-co-glycolic acid (PLGA).

I haven't read the link to see what their adjuvant is. I will, tho.

Well is there a company that caps it that way?

I am from the 1% population then as I use curcumin phytosome by Dr best for over a year now. took away my elbow issues instantly . I am feeling a little pain in last 2 weeks or so . very minor like 2-3 out of 10 . Must have done something wrong.

I am not familiar with that one

This link
Choosing The Right Turmeric Supplement For Your Needs | 1StopWellbeing

talks about these 4. It doesn't mention NOVAsol either, which is newer

"Meriva is commonly used for inflammatory diseases like arthritis, uveitis, and inflammatory bowel disease.

Longvida, on the other hand, is most effective for brain diseases like Alzheimer's disease and dementia. It is formulated in a way that enables the active ingredients to cross the blood brain barrier.

BCM 95 is marketed for inflammatory conditions, but it may also be helpful as an antioxidant for heart health and cancer prevention. It also shows soothing effects on gastrointestinal tract (due to healing turmeric oils that it contains) and may be helpful with diabetes type 2. It is the only curcumin formulation that contains essential oils from turmeric.

Sabinsa C3 works as an anti-inflammatory agent and an antioxidant. It, however, contains an additional substance piperine, which may cause major adverse side effects in the long term, especially in people who are taking other kinds of medicine."

Looks quite good, but got no idea if it´s better than BCM-95. Might give it a try next time I will stock up on curcumin.

Looks quite good, but got no idea if it´s better than BCM-95. Might give it a try next time I will stock up on curcumin.

I started taking it a week ago. One cap of the BCM95 in the morning until I run out and then 2 softgels of NOVAsol in the evening. I drank the koolaid on that one. Hopefully it is as good as advertised.

I started taking it a week ago. One cap of the BCM95 in the morning until I run out and then 2 softgels of NOVAsol in the evening. I drank the koolaid on that one. Hopefully it is as good as advertised.

Cool, let´s us know if you feel any difference or your bloodwork improve or whatever changes you might notice ;-)

Big dog what's the actual brand name of this . like Dr best or whatever u using ? I am about to finish my curcumin phytosome Dr Best brand in 10 days or so . I might give this a go mate instead of restocking on phytosome.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Big dog what's the actual brand name of this . like Dr best or whatever u using ? I am about to finish my curcumin phytosome Dr Best brand in 10 days or so . I might give this a go mate instead of restocking on phytosome.

I got this one
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Z76WTXI?refRID=JV084X3VX301519XG1H6&ref_=pd_bia_nav_t_2"]Amazon.com: Delta Nutrition Curcumin Rx w/ NovaSOL Liquid Micelle Technology - 185x more Bioavailable than 95% Standardized Native Curcumin - 1,000mg per Serving: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41p0YYojaLL.@@AMEPARAM@@41p0YYojaLL[/ame]

Also I hope you got that situation sorted out, sorry I wasn't much help!

So here I am at work on a sat getting paid £££ and researching NoVAsol curcumin :D:cool:

On my agenda for this fucking miserable cold rainy British winter day was to email their head office which I did and I got this reply...

Thanks for your interest in NovaSOL Curcumin. The product is the most absorbable form of Turmeric / Curcumin on the market. It is also the liquid form on the market, hence the softgel delivery.

In the UK, look for the Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin product at the health food store. It is uniquely packaged in the usual amber bottle but then inserted in a box in order to explain the bioavailability of the NovaSOL Curcumin.

Puritan Pride and Vitamin World as well as several other brands like Revgenetics have launched the product as well.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

David Garner
Molecular Health Technologies
Sent from my iPhone 6

Big dog this shit is expensive mate. It better deliver or I will be knocking on your door for a refund lol!

jokes aside they say take 1 cap a day that's it . on curcumin phytosome which is also highly bio - available they say 2 a day and for better eye, prostate etc etc care take up to 4 a day

I think 99% of people here who go the oral route take the BCM95 curcumin but I'm seeing NOVAsol might be better. Anyone know more?

**broken link removed**

Curcumin with Organic Coconut Oil Capsules - 60 ct. | Natural Stacks

"NovaSOL® Curcumin

Each serving contains 1,000 mg of NovaSOL curcumin, shown to be 10x more bioavailable than a fully standardized (95%) curcumin extract. The unique micelle structure is completely stable at gastric pH allowing for rapid absorption, making it very effective at much lower doses."

Thank you for sharing. It looks good on paper. I think I'm going to give it a try. I might still use the life extension one, but it probably would not hurt to add in some NovaSOL.

So here I am at work on a sat getting paid £££ and researching NoVAsol curcumin :D:cool:

On my agenda for this fucking miserable cold rainy British winter day was to email their head office which I did and I got this reply...

Thanks for your interest in NovaSOL Curcumin. The product is the most absorbable form of Turmeric / Curcumin on the market. It is also the liquid form on the market, hence the softgel delivery.

In the UK, look for the Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin product at the health food store. It is uniquely packaged in the usual amber bottle but then inserted in a box in order to explain the bioavailability of the NovaSOL Curcumin.

Puritan Pride and Vitamin World as well as several other brands like Revgenetics have launched the product as well.

David Garner
Sent from my iPhone 6

Thank you for mentioning puritan pride. They usually have good prices. Here is their NovaSOL. I will need to compare with the one nothuman uses and see which one is cheaper

**broken link removed**

David Garner
Sent from my iPhone 6

Big dog this shit is expensive mate. It better deliver or I will be knocking on your door for a refund lol!

jokes aside they say take 1 cap a day that's it . on curcumin phytosome which is also highly bio - available they say 2 a day and for better eye, prostate etc etc care take up to 4 a day

Dam it's that much more expensive in the UK? It's not terribly expensive here at all.

Thank you for sharing. It looks good on paper. I think I'm going to give it a try. I might still use the life extension one, but it probably would not hurt to add in some NovaSOL.

Yea I still have a bunch of the Life Extension left so I take 1 of those in the morning and 2 NOVAsol in the evening. I think when I run out of LE, I'll exclusively use the NOVAsol. A lot of people jumped on the LE brand (myself included) after Dante made those posts about his friend reducing his heart size on it. Hopefully we find out which is better.

Thank you for mentioning puritan pride. They usually have good prices. Here is their NovaSOL. I will need to compare with the one nothuman uses and see which one is cheaper

**broken link removed**

good find

I got the answer/ email from this company that puritan pride makes it too & now I can't seems find it in UK :banghead:

Last edited:
Dam it's that much more expensive in the UK? It's not terribly expensive here at all.

Yea I still have a bunch of the Life Extension left so I take 1 of those in the morning and 2 NOVAsol in the evening. I think when I run out of LE, I'll exclusively use the NOVAsol. A lot of people jumped on the LE brand (myself included) after Dante made those posts about his friend reducing his heart size on it. Hopefully we find out which is better.

good find

I'm going to order some NovaSOL. it does seem to be a better form of curcumin. Hopefully more people can chime in and report back if they try it. The price is not bad at all either.

ISLANDS MIRACLE is another brand on American Amazon for you guys . 78 reviews 4.5 out of 5 . 25.60 dollars for a bottle of 60 not 30 pills

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity