over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Phil Heath all Insulin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, I really don't see what the fuck the point is saying that someone used a "boatload of insulin", or even worrying about what they used. Look at the guy. He's, Mr. Olympia. You probably could have asked a person who has never seen a bodybuilder before who looks the best between Phil and Jay, and they could have judged the winner. That's how close it wasn't.

The only reason anyone has for pointing the finger at someone and saying something like that is straight out jealousy. Why don't you just come out and say: I'm jealous of Phil Heath because he looks awesome. It reminds me of when my wife points at some bitch I'm gawking at and says "those tits are fake", and I say "If I can touch em and see em they're real". A woman's immediate reaction is to discount her appearance, and how she arrived there, just to make her feel better about herself.

It really is amusing to read some of these ideas and theories. None of this path is going to make 99.99% of us happy. Try injecting yourself close to 100 times a week. Enjoy Tren cough 5 times a week. No fun pre-contest.

for someone with the amount of posts you have alot goes straight over your head, DC has already given you the answer in this very thread

the person he is referring too has even posted (in a different thread a few months ago) on the very subject

his words:

"My advice is to keep the body "rested" during the off season so that once you start prep and you are cutting back the kcals you are increasing the "help". Doing things this way forces people to stay right on top of their diet during the down time or they will surely shrink. Also once they do start up again they will find that they will not only grow into shows but can also continue to grow year in and out"

And to further cement that what he is stating is true, he is currently pre-contest and is doing exactly what he said above - growing into his show

Yeah,but then I get this..

you know what staying on top of your diet gives you?
if you reduce your gear intake, if you play with the compounds and take out tren ace even for 30 days, your lean muscle goes down as fast as an airplace hits the ground when you cut its wings.

ppl do not understand that test gains are not the same as tren gains, they are diff, its not the damn diet. ppl do not understand that hgh gains are not the same as deca gains, its not the damn diet.

diet matters during specific times of contest prep. SPECIFIC TIMES.

what matters more? diet or drugs

D R U G S

AS LONG AS YOU TAKE ENOUGH CALORIES IN, HIGH PROTIEN AND HIGH CARBS BECAUSE THE USE OF CARBS IS QUITE HIGH W/ BBS UNLIKE WHAT THEY SAY....as long as you take enough calories in and have REAL DRUGS DOSED RIGHT @THE DOSE YOUR PHYSIQE NEEDS, you will advance in BB.

if you think following a strict diet and being on top of your diet during off times...while reducing gear intake will keep same lean size on you, you are DREAMING. not only will you not keep the lean size on you but even if you keep same doses and only change compounds from tren to higher test...you will LOSE lean muscle...you will think you have same muscle because you will weigh more...yes you will...you will be a fat bloated pig that think his blowfish look is lean size. it wont be, unless the intake is kept all year long some way or another while cycling specific compounds.

enough w/ the lies ppl. truth is what ppl need, no more of this gang lie mentality.

staying on top of your diet w/o gear in your blood...
it gives you 170pds BBer. 5'9. on stage.

and this...
Read this over and over people as this post is spot on. Doesn't matter who wrote it. The truth is the truth.

And I read probably the most knowledgable posters stuff here, so you tell me with how long I've been here if someone can separate the truth from other things. What tarzen just said is just the immature, disrespectful way of what these real monsters are saying. It's hard to differentiate but at least I'm getting at it now.

Nothing more than curiosity.

just curious

I am absolutely no expert and this post may be irrelevant...buts lets see. The Tren Ace question is important. The cattle industry has selected tren ace, of all the available products, as an indispensable ingredient to increasing quality muscle (aka meat). Research on finaplex indicates significant increases (I think daily) in feed efficiency, weight gain, etc. Likewise, since I introduced tren into my regime I have seen consistent and PERMANENT gains in muscle mass. For me, the antiquated approaches of blowing up in size and trying to maintain gains was dangerous and overall, unproductive. My approach (no aspirations to compete) includes small amounts of test and tren that has transformed my physique- and it's permanent.

Draw your own conclusions...

I am absolutely no expert and this post may be irrelevant...buts lets see. The Tren Ace question is important. The cattle industry has selected tren ace, of all the available products, as an indispensable ingredient to increasing quality muscle (aka meat). Research on finaplex indicates significant increases (I think daily) in feed efficiency, weight gain, etc. Likewise, since I introduced tren into my regime I have seen consistent and PERMANENT gains in muscle mass. For me, the antiquated approaches of blowing up in size and trying to maintain gains was dangerous and overall, unproductive. My approach (no aspirations to compete) includes small amounts of test and tren that has transformed my physique- and it's permanent.

Draw your own conclusions...

I agree. The response i had to tren at even 50mg per day was far superior to anything else I have taken, and my diet was much worse than usual throughout. I'm talking one gigantic 2k calorie fast food meal every day, along with the usual meals/shakes

agree

I agree. The response i had to tren at even 50mg per day was far superior to anything else I have taken, and my diet was much worse than usual throughout. I'm talking one gigantic 2k calorie fast food meal every day, along with the usual meals/shakes

Same experience. And truthfully the use of other products produced far superior strength gains, no disagreement; however, after a few stubborn years I finally realized they only enhanced my "ego," not my physique. If I can lift 25lbs rather than 75lbs on whatever exercise using tren (no significant risk of injury) and attain better results....sold! I think the real challenge is overcoming the ego or innate competitiveness/need for superiority in this sport (the dangerous sort).

Last edited:
In the end, I really don't see what the fuck the point is saying that someone used a "boatload of insulin", or even worrying about what they used. Look at the guy. He's, Mr. Olympia. You probably could have asked a person who has never seen a bodybuilder before who looks the best between Phil and Jay, and they could have judged the winner. That's how close it wasn't.

The only reason anyone has for pointing the finger at someone and saying something like that is straight out jealousy. Why don't you just come out and say: I'm jealous of Phil Heath because he looks awesome. It reminds me of when my wife points at some bitch I'm gawking at and says "those tits are fake", and I say "If I can touch em and see em they're real". A woman's immediate reaction is to discount her appearance, and how she arrived there, just to make her feel better about herself.

It really is amusing to read some of these ideas and theories. None of this path is going to make 99.99% of us happy. Try injecting yourself close to 100 times a week. Enjoy Tren cough 5 times a week. No fun pre-contest.
WELL SAID

We think the same of each other, Jim. You think I am an ass and I think you are a lying ass that used to prep people and you used to know what a few of the pros did like Kamali, etc.. You don't anymore and that is why you get called out for lying on an internet message board pretending that you know what everyone does. Maybe it would behoove you to have a little "pancake surprise" and people outside of ProfessionalMuscle might know who you are.

Is this where you play the victim and accuse me of calling you a pervert? You are so predictable. The reference to the 11 year old gymnast was because you don't train anyone anymore. I have no idea if you are a pervert or not so that was hardly the reference. Nice try.

Arguing with you isn't even fun. You suck at it.

Skip

Yes Skip I think you are lot of things, but first and foremost you are a liar. You pretend to know secrets. Secrets about a guy who you probably have met I'm sure, but that's about where it ends. Instead of relying on your skill as a trainer you promote gimmicks, ways to carb load and you imply things vaguely to gain clients like "I know Phil Heath and his secrets". I go against the grain on here when it comes to a lot of things.

I'm good at two things, getting people lean (which a lot of guys are) and bringing a person in full and dry (which not many can do and do it consistently). I don't like carb loading and that scares you because you will lose clients if people realize your Skip load is a gimmick, so you have to try and discredit me. I also understand that because I am a threat to you, but it still doesn't make it right to come on here and bash me. In all seriousness you are not a bad trainer, but you did not have the knowledge to do what I have consistently done and have done for well over 25 years. This is evident in some of the pics of you at certain shows. Pics don't lie and it's obvious that you have screwed up your contest prep before making rookie mistakes. I can point them out to you if you like.

Anyway, I'm not here to gain friends or clients, but I have met a few great people. I will always tell the truth as I know it even if it makes ME look bad. I am all for the truth and have no hidden agenda. I am not here looking for clients. I do like coming here to help people. I think it good to give back what I have learned.

Recap of thread importance:

1.) Phil Heath mutated from 2006 when he showed up at the 2008 Ironman.

2.) 1 trainer says it's insulin and GH

3.) Other trainer says simply GH

4.) Tarzen speaks strikingly similar to GH15 and says you must take tren acetate year around if you want to keep muscle and be a modern day BB

5.) DC is very practical and logical in his ideas BUT does not DENY the extreme side of things. (this guy really should NOT get bashed at all)

6.) Extreme side = Tarzen 15+iu GH + 200mg Tren ED + grams of anabolics and eat pretty much anything and stay lean

7.) Safe/longevity approach DC = milk the most results from the least amount, solidify those gains with hard training and prudent dieting. Bump up the amounts a few hundred mg's plug away...plateau ....add in small amount of GH..etc etc.... keep re-establishing new set-points.

Bboy seems to fall into a very "sweet spot" between both ends of the spectrum Not doing piddly squat but surely not abusing....Great approach.

On a brighter note - Here is a pic of myself with HUGE Evan C. last Saturday.

Evan was 285 or more here

(DC can you please get me up to SHW size please!!!!)

Attachments

• evan and Matt.jpg
    evan and Matt.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 630
Last edited:
I have heard people say this about Phil Heath, that he gained alot very quickly by using large doses of Insulin and that his physique reflects that and that his muscle is not "real muscle".

I have not experimented with Insulin but how is it possible to gain large amounts of freaky mass with it? How much are guys like Phil Heath taking and are they taking it all day everyday?

Yo, IMO insulin whether part of the equation or not is only a small part of the equation.

ah i have been a way from the boards for a while..lots of personal stuff and my bone disease took a turn on me..and i was questioning my fire and purpose in this sport..but you know what? a guy named shelby kept checking in on me and keeping me positive now i am fired up like bboy is..i love threads like this because even though there is arguing and attacks there is still great information and best of all people in here who are passionate about this sport and helping others even though they have their own view points..i will never claim to be a guru or anything but going into my piss poor showing at jr usas i was doing some gh and tren and with my diet being spotty i still got lean just not lean enough or dry enough.. so there is truth in what tarzen says but bboy says..i am trying something new being clean for a few mos then gonna take dantes advice and floor it... i think we all need to understand what pro will ever publicly come clean about true doses..too much legal implications and other crap but i will say i think DC and Magnum and Skip are all right..a good author dr wayne dyer wrote in the power of intention walk into a room with 30 different people and you will get 30 different reputations..walk into a roo
w 30 bodybuilders and you will ger 30 different truths... i appreciate this thread because it makes me think but also respect those who are willing to talk about what they believe and i dont see any sheep following i see a lot of alpha males is all..great to be back

You look good FF.

What seperates some one like FF, to someone like Evan?

Genetics, drugs, diiet, or a combination of all?

Thats what I want to know. What seperates someone big, from someone who's a Pro?

Thanks Swifto..

You know every time anybody would ask me "So do you want to be a PRO"

I would always say " I just do this to for fun and challenge myself to see how far I can take my body" ----- But the correct answer is "YES I DO"

Who would NOT want to be a professional? I always say I don't have the genetics for it so I just do this as safe as I can and see where it takes me.

and recently as I have done Wayyyyy too many State shows and yes I have accrued overalls etc... I get "upper tier" guys noticing me and even a few local pros who have "perked me up" per se by letting me know what THEY DO for supplements to be at their level and are astonishingly surprised at my LACK of usage.

This gave me hope that I could explode BUT at the same time scared the shit outta me for a few reasons...

1.) HEALTH and longevity
2.) How the hell do these guys afford all this stuff
3.) My relationships

From that picture i dont think you need me...I think you are doing things pretty well on your own to be honest

You look good FF.

What seperates some one like FF, to someone like Evan?

Genetics, drugs, diiet, or a combination of all?

Thats what I want to know. What seperates someone big, from someone who's a Pro?

what seperates any pro from amatuer?

hgh, insulin, doses, genetic response to the doses, and most importantly the 'cooks'.
the 'cooks' (legit raws, high purity raws, honest, pro cook that is highly experienced in creating pain free solutions) are so important in BB that he and she ....have your destiny in their hands :)

what i say is not up for arguing. those are the facts of BB.

From that picture i dont think you need me...I think you are doing things pretty well on your own to be honest

I remember seeing Dusty compete at the Emerald CUP in 2006??? He got 4th place....and he really did not look all too great....

I remember very vaguely Phil Hernon being brutally honest with him around that time...

Then He started to pack on some SERIOUS dense tissue....I founds out he was a "student" of yours and well......look at him now VERY close to being what Phil Hernon thought he perhaps couldn't be..

The drive and determination was 2nd to none......I guess he really stands out to me from people who you worked with,..,. Dave Henry...genetic freak IMO moreso than the likes of Dusty etc.....

FF you are lookin big as a house bro! Keep up the great work

Also wanted to point out that this is really a great thread with tons of information to learn when you pick out all the petty bickering haha. I have always listened to DC's posts and information and I believe it is by far the safest and healthiest approach.

But really none of these highly respected members are wrong...everything they have said has truth in them all and to learn from all these guys like DC and Skip and BBoy and the others is a gift to people looking to learn like me and others. :headbang:

whoaw!!! wait a second here... that's you on the left???
I remember you a couple of years back, correct me if i'm wrong, but you had posts on your shitlaoding and you were shredded in your contest but you weren't half that size... am i talking about the same person?

wow! good job bro... you were complaining about wasting time and what not on not going on to your full potential... fuck that, if you're the same person i have in mind, you are fucking way ahead of everyone in this forum (or that i've known) in progress.

evan isn't a small dude... looool... and you look like you're up there in size with him, and those arms are sliced, so i don't think there's a pot belly under that shirt...

i'm only posting this because it's the exact opposite of being delusional... looool... i've never seen that! LOOOL...

i hope i'm talking about the same person, i just remember the handle futurefreak and you had your last week prep plan mapped out with a shitload and pics of the show and stuff 4 or 5 years back or so.

Thanks Swifto..

I would always say " I just do this to for fun and challenge myself to see how far I can take my body" ----- But the correct answer is "YES I DO"

Who would NOT want to be a professional? I always say I don't have the genetics for it so I just do this as safe as I can and see where it takes me.

and recently as I have done Wayyyyy too many State shows and yes I have accrued overalls etc... I get "upper tier" guys noticing me and even a few local pros who have "perked me up" per se by letting me know what THEY DO for supplements to be at their level and are astonishingly surprised at my LACK of usage.

This gave me hope that I could explode BUT at the same time scared the shit outta me for a few reasons...

1.) HEALTH and longevity
3.) My relationships

how the hell those guys afford this stuff...

those cooks send them free stuff....

a good cook likes a good BB. good cooks will do many things for someone they like. a good supplier will make sure BBer A AND B get what they need, same way as DC make sure to have his TP shiny advertisments all over the forums.

Money talks. BS walks. Money moves EVERYTHING. learn it.

Last edited:
Thanks Swifto..

1.) HEALTH and longevity
3.) My relationships

Now I know why you chose that screen name!!!! You seem to have a good perspective on things and if you want, I am sure you would have a very good chance to be pro. Freaking future freak, more like freak right now:headbang:

On a side note - You all have different perspectives, personalities, ways of doing things, thoughts, experiences, etc...this is why this thread gives all sides to the coin. The truth has many faces to it, not just one face to it. Many good posts, and some bickering posts as well;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear