over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is pinning insulin IM better?

ghbrah

Banned
and where are good spots to inject it?

my insulinl needle is only 5/16"
but i'm very lean, is that enough to go IM in my delts and quads

Are trolling? Or do you refuse to do any of your own research?

In that other stupid thread you made, many guys said not to do it... Lol atleast you found slin pins and don't have to pin slin with a 25g.

i;m trying to look it up

but all the results coming up are people asking about using slin pins to inject aas

My man, go back to your other thread. People already told you not to pin slin IM. Can it be done? Yes. It will hit you faster the if you did it subq. I'll let ppl with more slin experience chime in

yeah cmon bro. You might want to steer clear of slin. There is no reason to do it IM as it becomes more unpredictable.

Just tell me why you are so interested in doing it IM when it is so easy to do it Sub Q? And its supposed to be done sub q? Why? Are you just curious?

I understand there are some Vets that do it IM but they have been doing it for years and know exactly how there body will react... You are not in that category and neither am i for that matter. I just cant figure out why you want to do it the other way?

and where are good spots to inject it?

my insulinl needle is only 5/16"
but i'm very lean, is that enough to go IM in my delts and quads

It's not a case of being better just that it hits harder and faster. It's something I'm going to toy with as I like fast hard hitting slin post without but it's for very experianced slin guys only. I'm lucky that I can take a ton of slin and eat over 20g carbs per iu and not get fat so I've got that security of knowing I can hammer the carbs and stay safe. I haven't finalised my protocol yet and even if I had wouldn't post it as I don't give advice on slin other than get enough carbs and stay safe.

It's not a case of being better just that it hits harder and faster. It's something I'm going to toy with as I like fast hard hitting slin post without but it's for very experianced slin guys only. I'm lucky that I can take a ton of slin and eat over 20g carbs per iu and not get fat so I've got that security of knowing I can hammer the carbs and stay safe. I haven't finalised my protocol yet and even if I had wouldn't post it as I don't give advice on slin other than get enough carbs and stay safe.

Exactly. Just like i said, for people very experienced with slin.

Ghbrah, just get your feet wet doing it the Sub Q route so you know how it will hit. Like Sammy said its not better or worse, so its not like you are losing any effect. Plus the pins you have are for Sub Q.

I don't do any inject sub q any longer. All my GH and slin goes into me IM. Do I advise you to do it? No, no i do not. Do I advise you do go sub q? No, No I do not.

Please. for your own safety, do a lot more research before you inject slin into your body. you've been asking very basic questions that people should know before they even buy slin or slin pins.

I'm not here to preach that it's deadly blah blah blah... but if you go hypo, that shit ain't cute or fun. I've gone hypo while in public due to waiting to long to eat after my shot and miscalculating how long it was going to take for me to get a table while at a place with my brother. And I did use humulin r.

I don't do any inject sub q any longer. All my GH and slin goes into me IM. Do I advise you to do it? No, no i do not. Do I advise you do go sub q? No, No I do not.

Please. for your own safety, do a lot more research before you inject slin into your body. you've been asking very basic questions that people should know before they even buy slin or slin pins.

I'm not here to preach that it's deadly blah blah blah... but if you go hypo, that shit ain't cute or fun. I've gone hypo while in public due to waiting to long to eat after my shot and miscalculating how long it was going to take for me to get a table while at a place with my brother. And I did use humulin r.

Yeah he seems like he is dead set and moving forward 100%. I hope he knows the consequences.

I just dont see why he wants to be so fast moving with everything. Its like he woke up and decided he wanted to be a pro and now if going to do everything he needs to do.

I dont like giving advice when someone is not going to follow it exactly. i stick the Mike Arnold Protocol because Slin scares the shit out of me.

How about the fact that he's 5'10 and 185. He's not near being maxed out of potential growth from diet/gear/hgh. What's the rush to thrown slin in there?

How about the fact that he's 5'10 and 185. He's not near being maxed out of potential growth from diet/gear/hgh. What's the rush to thrown slin in there?

Yeah that too. Im in no way in favor of him doing it, but his mind is obviously made up. He is 21... Just found that out in another thread. He should not be touching slin or GH, but he is already on both. So i just want to warn him but he seems reckless....

If you use humalog it does make sense to do it IM, it speeds everything up even further. It will hit much harder and sharper, and it will clear faster as well.

On the other hand if you're doing humalin r etc, then it doesn't really make sense to do IM as it will be around for a long time anyway.

You really shouldn't be running DNP or insulin, or any drugs for that matter, this forum is intolerant of people who don't do their homework or jump in and ask to have other members put out the flames.
You really need to go back and consider learning some basics, because I have the feeling you are running DNP and insulin simultaneously with out having a clue as to running one of them stand alone. And take it from me- running them both takes experience and know how...which you are clearly lacking.
You shouldn't be allowed to even use creatine.

lol, i'm not running dnp

i mean what exactly is the danger of insulin when i'm getting more than twice the recommended carbs per iu within the window?

this thread is part of my research

lol, i'm not running dnp

i mean what exactly is the danger of insulin when i'm getting more than twice the recommended carbs per iu within the window?

this thread is part of my research

You were the one asking DNP questions in a recent thread, pretty sure that was you, so now you're not taking it?
You said you had it and wanted to know how much to take....so now you decided against it?
Man something fishy going on here, and NO you cant go pro, not without having your shit together on the knowledge end or hiring a good prep coach.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131