over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Primo EVER worth the cost?

phosphorylation

Registered
I'm one of those guys who will buy more expensive items just because of the price tag making me think its somehow better. I haven't tried primo, but I would like to at some point. For those of you who have, what was your opinion compared to other AAS? I know its not as androgenic as tren or anything and you shouldn't expect to gain 20lbs in 10 weeks, but what were the benefits and how does it compare to other "mild" AAS like anavar, masteron, EQ, test?

I had the old scherring primos way back, its nice stuff if your dieting but now a days its hard to find any thats actually real.

I absolutely love it. the look that it gives you is so different from the others. the hardness, fatloss and the full muscle bellies... i never get tired of it.

I had the old scherring primos way back, its nice stuff if your dieting but now a days its hard to find any thats actually real.

It's not really that hard to find...

;)

I absolutely love it. the look that it gives you is so different from the others. the hardness, fatloss and the full muscle bellies... i never get tired of it.

What was your dose

I'm one of those guys who will buy more expensive items just because of the price tag making me think its somehow better. I haven't tried primo, but I would like to at some point. For those of you who have, what was your opinion compared to other AAS? I know its not as androgenic as tren or anything and you shouldn't expect to gain 20lbs in 10 weeks, but what were the benefits and how does it compare to other "mild" AAS like anavar, masteron, EQ, test?

Depending on your goals it absolutely, most definitely worth its price. Not in place of tesr or gh but if you a baller fuck yeah its worth it

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

i am a fan of primo also...if you have the money..it's definitely worth it..
i currently am in week 3 of a test, eq ,winny cycle(had some winny sitting around so figured i would throw it in)
and down the line will be doing primo..around 300 mg a week

Yeah true ... I also say Primo is very good. U def pay that extra for quality..
so dont think about tha money.. When it comes to what u put in ur body .. U dont want to go on any half things so to say... Just to save sum money..

Depending on your goals it absolutely, most definitely worth its price. Not in place of tesr or gh but if you a baller fuck yeah its worth it

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

haha, well I'm no baller but I do appreciate the finer things in life. So my next question is how high do you have to run it to see the distinct Primo effects? I'm trying to keep the AAS dosages a little more sane these days. My next cycle is looking like this for instance: TestC@200p/w, MastE@200p/w, Anavar@75ed

Bang for your buck VISUALLY you could get more out of tren. BUT all things considered, primo is FAR better...less sides, great results, more fullness and hardness...doesn't make you moody or give sleep issues or indigestion, etc.

So all things considered, it is absolutely worth it.

Yeah true ... I also say Primo is very good. U def pay that extra for quality..
so dont think about tha money.. When it comes to what u put in ur body .. U dont want to go on any half things so to say... Just to save sum money..
couldn't of said it better myself.

I really like anavar and primo and they are both on the more expensive end but people pay because they are good!

yup. those 2 i haven't combined. used them almost back to back but not combined.but will this year. just rounding up the cash for the primo first.

just started

U am in the process of finding that out as i type this... I am running a cutting cycle and I am using primo for the first time and I am curious to find out just how well it will work for me I will post results in the future...

If you know where to get it, it is well worth the price;)

We have had William Llewellyn test our PRIMABOLIC 100mg/mL out at 140mg/mL, so you know for a FACT what you are receiving from ENDOSYN is the real deal!! And if we are willing to overdose a higher cost product like PRIMO, you can only imagine what the QUALITY of the rest of our products are like!!:cool:

ENDO

Last edited:
Bang for your buck VISUALLY you could get more out of tren. BUT all things considered, primo is FAR better...less sides, great results, more fullness and hardness...doesn't make you moody or give sleep issues or indigestion, etc.

More fullness and hardness than tren? That's damn impressive. Out my price range though and i don't get tren sides so a no brainer for me. Wish i had the cash to try these things though. Imagine hg primo, pharma gh and some hg test :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Agree...to a point! Primo is great for fullness, but for the grainy shredded look, not in the same class as tren...however, combine high dose primo and tren...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws