over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is primo worth the cost?

Donzi

Registered
is primo worth it? Im only asking as im trying to run compounds I wont hold much water on ( i know it has a ton to do with diet) until after november when i get married. I dont want moon face. Right now im staying relatively lean just keep my carbs medium, eating at home, and doing 20-30min step mill 3-4 x wk. Primo is expensive im just wondering if anyone thinks its worth the money if you can get it from a legit supplier.

Yes it is but good luck finding real premo ace. And no I don't buy mine from any sponsor on here for that reason but im sure others will tell u its gtg. Good luck

What abouts raws

is primo worth it? Im only asking as im trying to run compounds I wont hold much water on ( i know it has a ton to do with diet) until after november when i get married. I dont want moon face. Right now im staying relatively lean just keep my carbs medium, eating at home, and doing 20-30min step mill 3-4 x wk. Primo is expensive im just wondering if anyone thinks its worth the money if you can get it from a legit supplier.

I know your asking about primo, but i heard mast is great cosmeticwise as you want to look good in your wedding pic's.congrats bro.:)

X2 on the masteron. and its cheaper :)

Our I'd curiosity isn't masteron androgenic with promo being anabolic?

thats really what I dont get about primo. People rave about it but its expensive, and you have to run a high ass dose to get good results. It seems like theres many other compounds that do the same thing for less. For example whats the diff between mast and primo, or tren and primo for cutting? Or lets say EQ instead of primo for bulking.

Primo is my favorite AAS.
I do prefer a good 6-800mg to really get the results I want, and that can be a little pricey. It is my belief that you get what you pay for though.
I used primo with every cycle last year.

There are obviously other AAS out there that will give you lean mass, but the thing I love about primo is that I just don't feel or see any side effects at all. You could probably gain just as much muscle with some test and an AI, but it just gives a different look and feels better.

It's like comparing a Mercedes to a Corolla. Both will get you from point A to point B, but you are going to look and feel better in one of them.

Last edited:
I did mast and it was unreal I stayed lean seemed like every day I woke up I was changing in the mirror. add eq test and tren and watch out you will be lean and tight looking if your already lean

YES

Thank you for the feedback. Its been one of those things for yrs I have wondered about but never really tried because i always played the size get, get as big as i can as fast as i can....without a care of the look lol. Ive managed to stay in pretty good shape since competing the end of june and i need to get off tren, im just tired of it even at a low dose. Im not a fan of EQ, I never notice much from it at all. Masteron is a possibility, I guess im just interested in giving primo a shot. Feeling and looking good for the upcoming event is a must, then I can play the size game again...but this time much cleaner and with actual goals in mind not so much involving the scale.

yes,imho primo is absolutly worth it! i am currently in week 9 of my 30 week run of primo.i am running 1000mg a week............and it is real! i have used primo ace.....but i prefer primo enanthate. i got my primo from a sponser here and i can tell you.......no question it is legit and strong. mast is great too...but your comparing apples and oranges when you compare primo to mast. this is coming from someone with lots of experience with both compounds.

Thank you for the feedback. Its been one of those things for yrs I have wondered about but never really tried because i always played the size get, get as big as i can as fast as i can....without a care of the look lol. Ive managed to stay in pretty good shape since competing the end of june and i need to get off tren, im just tired of it even at a low dose. Im not a fan of EQ, I never notice much from it at all. Masteron is a possibility, I guess im just interested in giving primo a shot. Feeling and looking good for the upcoming event is a must, then I can play the size game again...but this time much cleaner and with actual goals in mind not so much involving the scale.

one thing to keep in mind with primo.......is it takes a good 8+ weeks to start seeing results. keep this in mind when thinking about your schedule

yes,imho primo is absolutly worth it! i am currently in week 9 of my 30 week run of primo.i am running 1000mg a week............and it is real! i have used primo ace.....but i prefer primo enanthate. i got my primo from a sponser here and i can tell you.......no question it is legit and strong. mast is great too...but your comparing apples and oranges when you compare primo to mast. this is coming from someone with lots of experience with both compounds.

If you're running enth at a gram a week, how often are you pinning? I would think maybe 3x per week.. Do you typically lower your test quite a bit while on it?
I've always been very intrigued by Primo as well...

Thanks for the feedback. I know a sponsor on here who has legit as well, ill have to ask him if its ent or ace. The trend seems to be higher doses then from everyone's input. Maybe illl give this a good shot then...no pun intended.

are you prone to hair loss. cause primo will make you go bald fast.

I've taken t-bol and I liked it. lean muscle gains. no bloat. In fact I look quite handsome on it.

I got no acne or hair loss on it. I used liquid tbol oral.

hope this helps.

are you prone to hair loss. cause primo will make you go bald fast.

I've taken t-bol and I liked it. lean muscle gains. no bloat. In fact I look quite handsome on it.

I got no acne or hair loss on it. I used liquid tbol oral.

hope this helps.

no (knock on wood). I loved t-bol too. Im trying do something a little easier on the system, lay off the orals, and drop the tren/ Winny which we know are hard on the kidneys and good cholesterol not too mention moods lol.

thats really what I dont get about primo. People rave about it but its expensive, and you have to run a high ass dose to get good results. It seems like theres many other compounds that do the same thing for less. For example whats the diff between mast and primo, or tren and primo for cutting? Or lets say EQ instead of primo for bulking.

1000mg primo vs 1000mg EQ=Primo by a landslide.
Primo better then masteron as builds muscle as well. Never known anyone to build any sort of muscle on masteron, just gives hardness, etc. Like Masteron very much but primo better overall.

That depends, is anything worth the cost? What are you trying to do, if its extreme you have to take extreme measures if not than you don't. Is it worth it to do those two extra reps. That's your call. Personally I'll do whatever it takes to be the best. Will you?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws