over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Primobolan Worth It for Men?

01dragonslayer

Registered
Is Primobolan Worth It for Men?

By: The Steroid Guru

Primobolan was at one point in time among one of the most popular steroids in the world. A favorite among old school bodybuilders from the 1960’s and 70’s and many athletes still use the steroid today. There’s been a lot of discussion about is it even something bodybuilders need to use anymore? They have access to HGH, testosterone, trenbolone, and powerful oral steroids. Why would a male athlete or bodybuilder even use Primobolan? Let’s take a look at that question; find out more about the chemical, how it should be used, and things to consider before we decide if it’s a drug that will be worth fitting into your next cycle.

Primobolan is a steroid based on DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) which possesses both androgenic and anabolic characteristics. Its androgenic properties are a little on the lower side as Primobolan tends to be more anabolic in nature than androgenic. Primobolan is well suited to those users who do not like the aromatase effects of steroids as Primobolan like most DHT steroids don’t aromatize. That means your bloat and water retention will be limited, but also that your estrogen will be managed and your free testosterone will be higher. All making Primobolan a very favorable steroid.

Side effects of Primobolan

Slight elevation in blood pressure is prevalent in doses exceeding 600mg per week. Oily skin and hair growth is more active during full cycle of this dosage. Doses below 400mg per week experience little to no side-effects with all of my previous clientele.

Pro’s

- Lean Muscle Gains

- Does not aromatize

- Very Little Side Effects

- Muscle density and hardness

- Maintainable muscle gains post cycle

- Moderate strength gains

- Vascularity

- Highly effective

Con’s

- High Oil Volume Needed Per Week – 100mg/ML

- Expensive

- Slight hair loss in high doses

- Trust your sources – **EDIT** Do not use UGL Primo – might be getting equipoise or counterfeit

- Not as strong or noticeable as trenbolone

Primobolan and Testosterone

There is a common belief doing the rounds that Primobolan does not intervene in the production of testosterone. Most steroids have varying degrees of harshness towards the human body and its ability to produce testosterone, but all of them do intervene in its production. Primobolan here is no exception and even its administration is known to have suppressed testosterone production. A small dosage of Primobolan, say as low as 25mg, can easily suppress the production of testosterone by an alarming 50%. This is why bridging with Primobolan is an extremely stupid decision users can take.

Using Primobolan (low dose) with Testosterone (HRT) in conjunction as a new way to optimize your free testosterone and hormone health. I have seen some coaches implement this with great success in lieu of traditional Proviron DHT administration during HRT.

How Best to Cycle?

Here are some simple cycles that you can’t go wrong with:

HRT – 200mg Testosterone / 100mg Primobolan x 1 per week

Cutting Cycle – 200mg Testosterone / 200mg Primobolan / 100mg Tren Enan x 2 per week – 12 weeks

Bulking Cycle – 200mg Testosterone / 200mg Primobolan x 3 per week + 40mg Dbol Per Day / .5 Arimidex EOD – 8 weeks

So, Is It Worth it?

I really think Primobolan is one of the most underrated and versatile steroids there is regardless of your goal as I’ve outlined above. Sure, you have to find a great source that you can trust. Given that your access to high quality gear is taken care of, Primo always yields high quality results with very little side effects. Sure, there are some downsides, like the high price and low concentration that is available (100mg). It is a far superior drug than the steroid forums would let you think. It is in no way comparable to EQ or Deca or even Masteron – where users find best results in contest prep, Primo is very noticeable even while holding double digit body fat %.

Last edited by a moderator:

FrancisK

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Bro your writing style and points of emphasis need a lot of work if this stuff is something you are pursuing. A lot of fluff...

Also who is PSL?

Bleed

Kilo Klub Member
Until someone else can say they know for sure, I am going to say it was Purity Source Labs or something similar. I think I remember them being a sponsor here but so many come and go and I never used them personally.

Didnt this come from the steroid guru site?

Bro your writing style and points of emphasis need a lot of work if this stuff is something you are pursuing. A lot of fluff...

Also who is PSL?

BigNJ

Registered
Who's the "Steroid Guru"? Everyone is a fucking guru now.
Yeah it's worth it, and "Expensive" is subjective. So paying 20 extra per vial in comparison to other shit makes it expensive? I would say if you are on a tight budget, a student in college or whatever, then to you maybe it's expensive. For most adults with careers I would assume most of us here can afford few vials of primo. Fml.

Bio

Staff member
Registered
- Trust your sources – **EDIT** Do not use UGL Primo – might be getting equipoise or counterfeit

If you participate by donation in the ANASCI.ORG testing project, you'll see which Sponsors carry REAL Primo and which ones don't! REAL Primo dosed properly is out there!!

** Please edit out sources that aren't Sponsors here. **

SOUR DIESEL

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Sponsors
If you participate by donation in the ANASCI.ORG testing project, you'll see which Sponsors carry REAL Primo and which ones don't! REAL Primo dosed properly is out there!!

^^^
THIS!!!!!
THIS!!!!!

THIS!!!!!

^^^BTW; ANASCI TESTING IS NOT LIKE ANY OTHER TESTING
-SPONSORS CAN NOT SEND IN THEIR OWN SAMPLES
(..the reason for this should be very obvious ..it's so no "loaded" samples can be sent)
-SAMPLES COME FROM RANDOM PURCHASES (..yes, you "the customer's" random purchases)
^^^that means samples can be from anywhere/anytime
-BC THE SAMPLES COME FROM RANDOM PURCHASES ..THEY ARE 100% BLIND TO US, THE SPONSOR
-SAMPLES ARE THEN HPLC ANALYZED BY A NEUTRAL 3rd PARTY (Janoshik)
-EVEN JANOSHIK DOES NOT KNOW WHO OR WHAT HE IS TESTING
^^^he only receives a numbered sample

^^^THIS IS MUCH MUCH DIFFERENT THEN A SPONSOR SENDING IN HIS OWN (..LOADED) SAMPLE & THEN SAYING "LOOK AT OUR TEST RESULTS"

***MANY so called "GOLDEDN" sources have FAILED
..& MANY have FAILED over & over

^^^WE HAVE NEVER FAILED ..EVER!!
^^^AND THE REASON WE NEVER FAIL IS BECAUSE WE NEVER CHEAT

***GET SIGNED UP @ANASCI & KNOW WHO IS REALLY "GTG" & WHO IS NOT***

N.L....M.....

Registered
Newbies

Also who is PSL?
He’s just copying and pasting an article someone else wrote like every thread he’s created.

01dragonslayer

Registered
He’s just copying and pasting an article someone else wrote like every thread he’s created.
Apologizes if its offensive. Just trying to post some educational thread to help out the board. My intention was in no way to annoy anyone or provoke any type of controversy.

01dragonslayer

Registered
Oh....I thought he was "the steroid guru". Probably his buddy and now he's trying to help promote him?
No way affiliated and not even close to being a guru but I do have some knowledge and experience. As the post above states....just trying to post some educational articles for reference. No intended offense.

01dragonslayer

Registered

My apologizes......I thought I had edited all sponsor references out.

N.L....M.....

Registered
Newbies
Apologizes if its offensive. Just trying to post some educational thread to help out the board. My intention was in no way to annoy anyone or provoke any type of controversy.
It’s not offensive and honestly thank you for your respectful reply. I’ve got no dog in the fight but it feels to me as if you’re spamming the board with dated information from someone who copied what they wrote from other people. Also there’s something about someone calling themselves a guru let alone The Steroid Guru.

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle

Registered
It’s not offensive and honestly thank you for your respectful reply. I’ve got no dog in the fight but it feels to me as if you’re spamming the board with dated information from someone who copied what they wrote from other people. Also there’s something about someone calling themselves a guru let alone The Steroid Guru.
Not just anybody gets to call themselves a guru!
love-guru.jpg

01dragonslayer

Registered
I understand. Just added the reference due do the article not wrote by myself. It may me dated but its is still possible that it will work for some. You know as well as I that what may work for one may not for another. Thats a big part of this enviroment......everyone will respond differently.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deadman71