over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Primobolan Worth It for Men?

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
Oh and also...people say mast doesn’t really build muscle...well I beg to differ. If I’m getting stronger when on it that COULD def lead to muscle gain. I’m stronger on primo/mast the. Just primo.
Masteron is a great builder.. I agree.. very underrated due to alot of bro science

hawkmoon

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Masteron is a great builder.. I agree.. very underrated due to alot of bro science
Hear, hear!

I miss the days when we had to actual try things out for ourselves, run a full cycle and then evaluate our own response rather than read 5,000 "reviews" of hormones on the web.
Too much random information has muddled the perception / reality equation.

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
Hear, hear!

I miss the days when we had to actual try things out for ourselves, run a full cycle and then evaluate our own response rather than read 5,000 "reviews" of hormones on the web.
Too much random information has muddled the perception / reality equation.
Yep.. " it doesn't do anything unless your below 10 percent bodyfat".. " dht doesn't build muscle"... people need to realize that masteron works through a different pathway in regards to growth.. its very effective mass builder..

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Currently running 70mg a day of methenolone enanthate for 10 weeks, runs around ten dollars a week when you make your own. Like Matsuo's idea of using mct oil pages back even though use GSO (grape seed oil). All about saving funds.

MK677 combines well with Primo as I have found out. Arnold's two top favorites were primobolan and dianabol.

Found this handy IGF-1 chart.

My baseline IGF level (measured twice during two different years) was 227 ng/ml and 229 ng/ml, my age is 52.

25mg of mk677 raises my levels to those of an 18 year old for the first 3 weeks, then from week 3 onward till the 8th month, easily raises and keeps my levels at those of a 19 year old. That is the point I get off for 4 months, then restart again the following year. Been doing this for 4 years. Have taken 8 total bloodwork tests thru the years to get baseline and mk677 levels. 140 point increase for first 3 weeks, then maintain a 100 point increase from 3rd week all the way into 7th month, then drops to 75 point increase during end of 8th month.

View attachment 126071

interesting. have you ran and tested various compounds to see which elevate igf the most? do you feel that certain AAS are better than others and primo is one of the best?

my baseline is 55, well known source GH at 4iu bumped me to 84 or so, lol. Must not be a good converter of igf

SlickNYC

Registered
The issue with the primo ace is you need at least 35mg per day I’d say to really notice the effects. I couldn’t even tolerate 35mg/ml and not so sure I could do 25mg/ml. There has gotta be a way lol

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The issue with the primo ace is you need at least 35mg per day I’d say to really notice the effects. I couldn’t even tolerate 35mg/ml and not so sure I could do 25mg/ml. There has gotta be a way lol
Transdermal in DMSO?

That makes me wonder what primo base would be like, might be site specific :)

musclefreak47

Sponsor Rep
Registered
Sponsors
Yep.. " it doesn't do anything unless your below 10 percent bodyfat".. " dht doesn't build muscle"... people need to realize that masteron works through a different pathway in regards to growth.. its very effective mass builder..
100% agree..i do get better results with mast then EQ...there is also very good study that shows what u are saying,mast does build lean tissue

USMuscle9403

Registered
What dosage are you guys running masteron at for decent lean tissue gains? I don't really see any of that at dosages I've run, but I know masteron definitely has the potential. In fact, it's pretty popular with powerlifters in higher doses

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What dosage are you guys running masteron at for decent lean tissue gains? I don't really see any of that at dosages I've run, but I know masteron definitely has the potential. In fact, it's pretty popular with powerlifters in higher doses
I thought it would be the perfect drug for me while I was ramping doses up but around 350mg/week I started to get extremely oily skin and acne. I just use it at 140mg/week for the libido boost and the slight androgenic effect now. No problems with skin on that dose. It’s embarrassing to have acne breakouts in your late 30s lol

USMuscle9403

Registered
I thought it would be the perfect drug for me while I was ramping doses up but around 350mg/week I started to get extremely oily skin and acne. I just use it at 140mg/week for the libido boost and the slight androgenic effect now. No problems with skin on that dose. It’s embarrassing to have acne breakouts in your late 30s lol

I personally notice a decrease in urine stream at much over 250mg, so I can't really run it very high, either

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I personally notice a decrease in urine stream at much over 250mg, so I can't really run it very high, either
Yeah I’m envious of guys that can run drugs at higher doses and they’re basically fine. Primo is literally the only drug I’ve ever tried that I can run at a high dose and not have a slew of sides.

Primo for the win!

SlickNYC

Registered
Transdermal in DMSO?

That makes me wonder what primo base would be like, might be site specific :)
I’ve never heard of a primo base. Just the ace and enanthate. I had a transdermal but for some reason the lotion wasn’t totally smooth and had some graininess. I didn’t make it myself so don’t know what the issue is.

SlickNYC

Registered
Funny you say that cause I’m getting that now 3 days in on primo ace oral. Definitely annoying.

GreenTLB6

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
300mg/wk for me is a very nice addition for strength in the cycles I run in off season. Test/primo/mast or Test/NPP/mast.
In prep I’ll start at that and work up to around 5-600mg at the end of prep.

m314

Registered
My little experiment with primo acetate might have been a bad idea. The whole upper half of my left quad is red and swollen. The pain and swelling in the right quad somehow migrated from the top of the muscle to the bottom right and is now affecting the hamstring. It's getting harder to sleep on either side, since it feels like I have a baseball growing in each glute.

This could be used as a new type of SEO, I guess. I did 2 delt injections over the weekend. My shoulders still look huge in a shirt. You can't tell they're red and swollen until I take my shirt off.

SlickNYC

Registered
My little experiment with primo acetate might have been a bad idea. The whole upper half of my left quad is red and swollen. The pain and swelling in the right quad somehow migrated from the top of the muscle to the bottom right and is now affecting the hamstring. It's getting harder to sleep on either side, since it feels like I have a baseball growing in each glute.

This could be used as a new type of SEO, I guess. I did 2 delt injections over the weekend. My shoulders still look huge in a shirt. You can't tell they're red and swollen until I take my shirt off.
What concentration did you use brother? That’s exactly what happened to me and then I got sick as all hell with flu-like symptoms. I couldn’t even get in and out of my car without twisting and turning. The flu symptoms lasted 2 days and I was so sick I couldn’t go to work. That was the 100mg/ml. The 50mg/ml wasn’t much better, I tried cutting it with other oils and no improvement.

m314

Registered
What concentration did you use brother? That’s exactly what happened to me and then I got sick as all hell with flu-like symptoms. I couldn’t even get in and out of my car without twisting and turning. The flu symptoms lasted 2 days and I was so sick I couldn’t go to work. That was the 100mg/ml. The 50mg/ml wasn’t much better, I tried cutting it with other oils and no improvement.
I made this batch at 50 mg/ml. I know how to make DHB cyp mostly painless at 100 mg/ml, so I tried that recipe with primo ace at 50 mg/ml. It didn't help.

I probably would have had to take a few days off work if I had injected 100 mg. I'm just starting with tiny doses, 10 mg/day last week and 15 mg/day this week to see if I can adjust to it. I could start taking it orally or switch to primo e, but I was hoping to find a way to make this injectable batch work.

madg

Registered
Newbies
I made this batch at 50 mg/ml. I know how to make DHB cyp mostly painless at 100 mg/ml, so I tried that recipe with primo ace at 50 mg/ml. It didn't help.

I probably would have had to take a few days off work if I had injected 100 mg. I'm just starting with tiny doses, 10 mg/day last week and 15 mg/day this week to see if I can adjust to it. I could start taking it orally or switch to primo e, but I was hoping to find a way to make this injectable batch work.

14 years i am searching for primo ace ...

Noone can do it pip free , everytime same thing happened to me , concentration doesnt matter , 50mg , 75 mg 100 mg all the same ..

Alzadosghost

Registered
Totally painless 150mg/ml primo E. Pinned 1ml in each quad in the evening. Woke up the next morning feeling and even looking a bit different. Sharper. MyNot sure why I hear all these people saying primo takes so long to start working. That’s def not true. And I’m certainly no hyper responder. Also running 400 mg a week Deca,500 mg test e a week and 75 mg tbol a day. Just started the tbol and primo. Was running until a few days ago. 750 a week test, 600 Deca,600 eq and 100 mg a day anadrol. Im
Going to be running the primo 700-1000mg a week with Ed pins. I’ll have my gf take some pics later. I’m 234 lbs today. Let’s see how this primo does it’s magic fellas

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deadman71