over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Primobolan Worth It for Men?

m314

Registered
I've injected up to 5.5 ml (the most my 5 ml syringe could hold) of 100 mg/ml primo e with no PIP. I don't have problems with large volume injections in glutes or quads. I'm just stubbornly trying to make this batch of primo acetate work.

Has anyone tried taking an injectable orally? I mean primo ace already mixed and filtered in BA, BB, miglyol, and EO. I still have the raw powder, but I'd like to use the rest of this injectable batch somehow.

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've injected up to 5.5 ml (the most my 5 ml syringe could hold) of 100 mg/ml primo e with no PIP. I don't have problems with large volume injections in glutes or quads. I'm just stubbornly trying to make this batch of primo acetate work.

Has anyone tried taking an injectable orally? I mean primo ace already mixed and filtered in BA, BB, miglyol, and EO. I still have the raw powder, but I'd like to use the rest of this injectable batch somehow.
I don’t think ba/bb are going to do your GI tract any good....I’d toss it I guess :/

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered

Sterile oil.. add a cc to every shot.. shake it well.. see if it helps dilute it..

LK3

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors

you can eat it like that but those solvents are gross.
word to the wise... dont use that shit. lol

LK3

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
What concentration did you use brother? That’s exactly what happened to me and then I got sick as all hell with flu-like symptoms. I couldn’t even get in and out of my car without twisting and turning. The flu symptoms lasted 2 days and I was so sick I couldn’t go to work. That was the 100mg/ml. The 50mg/ml wasn’t much better, I tried cutting it with other oils and no improvement.
it doesnt matter, primo ace is just weird to inject. i ran an experiment with it years back, the pain i can deal with but made me feel like shit, fever chills etc.

was originally made at 150mgs, cutting it in half made no difference.

gotta use primo e.

m314

Registered
I don’t think ba/bb are going to do your GI tract any good....I’d toss it I guess :/

Nobody likes a quitter. As a steroid hoarder, I can't bring myself to toss something like this. It will probably sit in a closet for decades if I can't figure out a use for it.

I've got plenty of primo ace raws and brewed primo e, so I might switch to one of those after this vial. I probably shouldn't have brewed 5 grams worth.

SlickNYC

Registered
I made this batch at 50 mg/ml. I know how to make DHB cyp mostly painless at 100 mg/ml, so I tried that recipe with primo ace at 50 mg/ml. It didn't help.

I probably would have had to take a few days off work if I had injected 100 mg. I'm just starting with tiny doses, 10 mg/day last week and 15 mg/day this week to see if I can adjust to it. I could start taking it orally or switch to primo e, but I was hoping to find a way to make this injectable batch work.
Yeah I’m glad you are trying that because it’s definitely the most effective method. I knew you did lower and worked up. I just know even 35mg/ml was too painful for me, just extremely painful like the next day abd it lasts 3-5 days after it starts hurting.
Nobody likes a quitter. As a steroid hoarder, I can't bring myself to toss something like this. It will probably sit in a closet for decades if I can't figure out a use for it.

I've got plenty of primo ace raws and brewed primo e, so I might switch to one of those after this vial. I probably shouldn't have brewed 5 grams worth.
yeah that was slot of precious primo. Should’ve done 1 gram. Now I know why you asked about drinking if. We used to drink reforvit -b but I don’t know the ingredients

m314

Registered
I've decided to end my little experiment with primo acetate. 10 mg injections hurt, but it took a day or two for the pain to get going. 15 mg injections seemed twice as bad. Every injection site got red and swollen for at least a few days. I didn't feel like I was building a tolerance or getting used to it over 2 weeks.

Some injection sites were worse than others.

Front delts - No
Lateral delts - Fuck no
Quads - Dear God why
Glutes - Not too bad, but sitting feels awkward
Lats - Surprisingly painless. Sleeping feels awkward with the swelling

I think I'll stick to primo e injections and oral primo ace in the future.

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've decided to end my little experiment with primo acetate. 10 mg injections hurt, but it took a day or two for the pain to get going. 15 mg injections seemed twice as bad. Every injection site got red and swollen for at least a few days. I didn't feel like I was building a tolerance or getting used to it over 2 weeks.

Front delts - No
Lateral delts - Fuck no
Quads - Dear God why

Thanks for sharing. It's a shame that even such small doses would cause pain.

cmryan

Registered

Front delts - No
Lateral delts - Fuck no
Quads - Dear God why

Definitely appreciate you sharing and experimenting. Sucks that it didn't work out for you.

tregar

Registered
I ran into some Libido issues around a couple weeks in with 500mg primo a week, this has never happened before, dropped it, and 1 week later doing just great on normal testosterone only, I'm going to stick with higher dose test cyp when running my once to twice a year cycle from now on, and just use arimidex to control the e2 and blood pressure herbs to maintain normal aweseome good blood pressure. Test can have the effects of like deca-durabolin when you control estrogen. Testosterone only cruise and blast. Everything is working just fine now, extremely happy. Note: just be cautious as primo acts as it's own anti-estrogen, perhaps it was sending my e2 too low and that was causing the issues, whatever the case I am more than happy with just testosterone only. Learn via trial and error. I have also dropped the mk677 for now, as the water retention was too high, waiting until I am several months into my keto diet before using it again, carbs + mk677 = water bloat that's pretty bad for the first 4 weeks, but on a keto diet, it's not bad at all after the first 4 weeks.

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I ran it about 200 to 300 for one month along with 200 to 300 test and I seem to experience hair loss with it my hair seem to be noticeably thinner especially in the top front so it definitely does have a androgenic effect to it as as we all know it's about half of testosterone like EQ and mass that said I've run as much as on primo except one time on EQ and that was at a higher dose I was at like 600 mg of EQ

While doing primo and test I use finasteride and ru58841 so to me it seemed to lose lose hair on it the stack test n primo in doses mentooned for four weeks

For those sensitive to androgenic alopecia just my report

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I ran it about 200 to 300 for one month along with 200 to 300 test and I seem to experience hair loss with it my hair seem to be noticeably thinner especially in the top front so it definitely does have a androgenic effect to it as as we all know it's about half of testosterone like EQ and mass that said I've run as much as on primo except one time on EQ and that was at a higher dose I was at like 600 mg of EQ

While doing primo and test I use finasteride and ru58841 so to me it seemed to lose lose hair on it the stack test n primo in doses mentooned for four weeks

For those sensitive to androgenic alopecia just my report
It is highly androgenic! Except - in muscle tissue 3alpha-reductase metabolizes it into inert compounds- this is one of the primary reasons primo is dosed so high, lower doses like you were using don’t see a lot of androgen receptor binding unfortunately before dismantling.

hemipower

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It is highly androgenic! Except - in muscle tissue 3alpha-reductase metabolizes it into inert compounds- this is one of the primary reasons primo is dosed so high, lower doses like you were using don’t see a lot of androgen receptor binding unfortunately before dismantling.
Hmm I have seen decent results at 300-500mg but did so for like 6-7 months (800 wasn't much if any better for me than 500)... trying 200-300 for the next 7-8 months.

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hmm I have seen decent results at 300-500mg but did so for like 6-7 months (800 wasn't much if any better for me than 500)... trying 200-300 for the next 7-8 months.
I think you’ll like it. I tried 300mg/week based on Lats recommendation and I found it good. 400-500 is better but 600-700/week is where it shines.

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
I think you’ll like it. I tried 300mg/week based on Lats recommendation and I found it good. 400-500 is better but 600-700/week is where it shines.
Yes.. 600 mgs or higher with a 200 or so test base and you'll see the benefits of primo..

Alzadosghost

Registered
I’m almost 4 wks into 100 mg a day of primo E and 125mg a day test. The answer to your question is yes it is worth it. I’m bigger fuller more shredded and dryer looking and heavier Than I was 4 wks ago.it’s just A totally different look. And I feel good. My Weight jumped from 215 to 231 And I have another 11-12 wks to go. I’m also taking 4-5 iu a day hgh.

SlickNYC

Registered
I’m almost 4 wks into 100 mg a day of primo E and 125mg a day test. The answer to your question is yes it is worth it. I’m bigger fuller more shredded and dryer looking and heavier Than I was 4 wks ago.it’s just A totally different look. And I feel good. My Weight jumped from 215 to 231 And I have another 11-12 wks to go. I’m also taking 4-5 iu a day hgh.
What brand primo? I just started same thing but eod 200mg of primo e. . And 400mg per week test e (200mg mon and 200mg fri. Primo e are Bayer amps

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deadman71