over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Primobolan Worth It for Men?

Alzadosghost

Registered
What brand primo? I just started same thing but eod 200mg of primo e. . And 400mg per week test e (200mg mon and 200mg fri. Primo e are Bayer amps
What brand primo? I just started same thing but eod 200mg of primo e. . And 400mg per week test e (200mg mon and 200mg fri. Primo e are Bayer amps
No brand. The number one reason I know it’s real accurately doses primo. Lol and it’s 150mg per ml. Totally painless.

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I don’t think ba/bb are going to do your GI tract any good....I’d toss it I guess :/

one time I accidently drank some and I got sick not paying attention, very sick (it was BB) I had a chemistry set out and I was mentally impaired at the time and some how transferred it into a water bottle without re transferring it into a beaker, I dont remember exactly why or what happend but it happened. disgusting I can still taste it. i forced myself to puke like the scene of ace ventura jim carrey in the shower lol. the same thing happened another time I was coming back from work construction way back, In my defense - would pour my laundry detergent in water bottles and take it up the street to the laundromat since we didn't have washer/dryer at home, and i wasnt paying attention and drank one, I got very ill then too, bubbles coming out everywhere i felt poisoned. the liquid was clear obviously, i was pissing burning bubbles. I feel like evil kinevil, in my older years I am much more meticiulous and calculated in my every step. haste makes waste

USMuscle9403

Registered
I’m almost 4 wks into 100 mg a day of primo E and 125mg a day test. The answer to your question is yes it is worth it. I’m bigger fuller more shredded and dryer looking and heavier Than I was 4 wks ago.it’s just A totally different look. And I feel good. My Weight jumped from 215 to 231 And I have another 11-12 wks to go. I’m also taking 4-5 iu a day hgh.

Impressive. Were you running the same amount of GH the whole time?

slowpain

Registered
No brand. The number one reason I know it’s real accurately doses primo. Lol and it’s 150mg per ml. Totally painless.

Just curious, is making it 200mg/ml way worse? I remember i made a batch of primo e at 200mg/ml once with GSO and gave it to my cousin for his first cycle with test cyp and var. He completely transformed. I don't remember him complaining of PIP.

Alzadosghost

Registered
I had some that was 200mg and it definitely smarted when I nailed it lol and for days I was limping

austrianoak

Registered
Just curious, is making it 200mg/ml way worse? I remember i made a batch of primo e at 200mg/ml once with GSO and gave it to my cousin for his first cycle with test cyp and var. He completely transformed. I don't remember him complaining of PIP.

The 200 mg/ml I have experience with is painless and lab-tested/dosed accurately.

cmryan

Registered
Varies strangely. I'll have the exact same vial cause me pip one week and not the next. Normally it's fine if made well though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Saisaici