over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Primobolan Worth It for Men?

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle

Registered
I understand. Just added the reference due do the article not wrote by myself. It may me dated but its is still possible that it will work for some. You know as well as I that what may work for one may not for another. Thats a big part of this enviroment......everyone will respond differently.
IMHO I believe these sorts of posts are good for the forum but best placed in the beginner forum. The level of experience of the members in this forum run the gamut, from no experience to those who have vast knowledge and experience both for themselves and training others. Perhaps it's best to place a disclaimer at the top of the post, openly requesting that the Vets please share their thoughts and potential criticism. There are many fallacies being spread online and via word of mouth thus it would be great for the Pros and Vets of this great forum to challenge such notions. The new members would benefit most from such exposure.
Just food for thought.

I will be reading this post later; worst case scenario being that I have disagreements.

Have a good day bro.

01dragonslayer

Registered
IMHO I believe these sorts of posts are good for the forum but best placed in the beginner forum. The level of experience of the members in this forum run the gamut, from no experience to those who have vast knowledge and experience both for themselves and training others. Perhaps it's best to place a disclaimer at the top of the post, openly requesting that the Vets please share their thoughts and potential criticism. There are many fallacies being spread online and via word of mouth thus it would be great for the Pros and Vets of this great forum to challenge such notions. The new members would benefit most from such exposure.
Just food for thought.

I will be reading this post later; worst case scenario being that I have disagreements.

Have a good day bro.
giphy (3).gif

TRENUP80

Registered
Newbies
Is Primobolan Worth It for Men?

By: The Steroid Guru

Primobolan was at one point in time among one of the most popular steroids in the world. A favorite among old school bodybuilders from the 1960’s and 70’s and many athletes still use the steroid today. There’s been a lot of discussion about is it even something bodybuilders need to use anymore? They have access to HGH, testosterone, trenbolone, and powerful oral steroids. Why would a male athlete or bodybuilder even use Primobolan? Let’s take a look at that question; find out more about the chemical, how it should be used, and things to consider before we decide if it’s a drug that will be worth fitting into your next cycle.

Primobolan is a steroid based on DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) which possesses both androgenic and anabolic characteristics. Its androgenic properties are a little on the lower side as Primobolan tends to be more anabolic in nature than androgenic. Primobolan is well suited to those users who do not like the aromatase effects of steroids as Primobolan like most DHT steroids don’t aromatize. That means your bloat and water retention will be limited, but also that your estrogen will be managed and your free testosterone will be higher. All making Primobolan a very favorable steroid.

Side effects of Primobolan

Slight elevation in blood pressure is prevalent in doses exceeding 600mg per week. Oily skin and hair growth is more active during full cycle of this dosage. Doses below 400mg per week experience little to no side-effects with all of my previous clientele.

Pro’s

- Lean Muscle Gains

- Does not aromatize

- Very Little Side Effects

- Muscle density and hardness

- Maintainable muscle gains post cycle

- Moderate strength gains

- Vascularity

- Highly effective

Con’s

- High Oil Volume Needed Per Week – 100mg/ML

- Expensive

- Slight hair loss in high doses

- Trust your sources – **EDIT** Do not use UGL Primo – might be getting equipoise or counterfeit

- Not as strong or noticeable as trenbolone

Primobolan and Testosterone

There is a common belief doing the rounds that Primobolan does not intervene in the production of testosterone. Most steroids have varying degrees of harshness towards the human body and its ability to produce testosterone, but all of them do intervene in its production. Primobolan here is no exception and even its administration is known to have suppressed testosterone production. A small dosage of Primobolan, say as low as 25mg, can easily suppress the production of testosterone by an alarming 50%. This is why bridging with Primobolan is an extremely stupid decision users can take.

Using Primobolan (low dose) with Testosterone (HRT) in conjunction as a new way to optimize your free testosterone and hormone health. I have seen some coaches implement this with great success in lieu of traditional Proviron DHT administration during HRT.

How Best to Cycle?

Here are some simple cycles that you can’t go wrong with:

HRT – 200mg Testosterone / 100mg Primobolan x 1 per week

Cutting Cycle – 200mg Testosterone / 200mg Primobolan / 100mg Tren Enan x 2 per week – 12 weeks

Bulking Cycle – 200mg Testosterone / 200mg Primobolan x 3 per week + 40mg Dbol Per Day / .5 Arimidex EOD – 8 weeks

So, Is It Worth it?

I really think Primobolan is one of the most underrated and versatile steroids there is regardless of your goal as I’ve outlined above. Sure, you have to find a great source that you can trust. Given that your access to high quality gear is taken care of, Primo always yields high quality results with very little side effects. Sure, there are some downsides, like the high price and low concentration that is available (100mg). It is a far superior drug than the steroid forums would let you think. It is in no way comparable to EQ or Deca or even Masteron – where users find best results in contest prep, Primo is very noticeable even while holding double digit body fat %.
The thing is can you get real Primo? The amount of real Primo is extremely rare!!!!!!! so is it worth the risk to get real Primo? Im a math guy and the odds are very not in favor. So me personally I stay away from it. Its not like the 90's where you could get real Primo.

MooseKnuckles

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
The thing is can you get real Primo? The amount of real Primo is extremely rare!!!!!!! so is it worth the risk to get real Primo? Im a math guy and the odds are very not in favor. So me personally I stay away from it. Its not like the 90's where you could get real Primo.
That's why it'simportant for everyone to keep donating to the testing thread, then you can see who has real Primo and who doesn't.

N.L....M.....

Registered
Newbies
It’s not that rare at all. People say the same thing about var but that’s not true either. Legit primo is very easy to find now. I’d personally rather run dhb or test and hgh but that’s simply preference

Growman

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Imho Primobolan has it's place only when you have already a good muscular base...
100%. Its not for young kids who have only taken Test/Dbol and who listen to every piece of bad advice they get, they wont see the value in it. They listen to the moron at their gym who tells them "just take tren bro" even though they dont even look like they lift.

You can get real primo that is good from sponsors. If you are in pretty good shape and arent a cheap fuck if you dose it at 600mg per week you should lean out and get nice and hard.

Again, you will not get gains like tren, dbol, drol... but you will have virtually no side effects either. Your favorite BB'er probably still takes primo !!!!

Growman

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So.... who is the steroid guru?
He may have been referring to Dan Duchaine, the original steroid guru. I'm not sure if this is Dan's work or not but he was the original Guru, there is a thread on him right now. Back in the 90's and early 2000's a lot of the information came from him, before every idiot with a keyboard was a guru. Before young kids took whatever Bostin or Piana said was good... the good old days !!!

jaxino

Registered
Newbies
100%. Its not for young kids who have only taken Test/Dbol and who listen to every piece of bad advice they get, they wont see the value in it. They listen to the moron at their gym who tells them "just take tren bro" even though they dont even look like they lift.

You can get real primo that is good from sponsors. If you are in pretty good shape and arent a cheap fuck if you dose it at 600mg per week you should lean out and get nice and hard.

Again, you will not get gains like tren, dbol, drol... but you will have virtually no side effects either. Your favorite BB'er probably still takes primo !!!!
Valliere / Hunter Labrada are my favorite bodybuilders and i guess that they have never used a drop of primo...

goback2013

Registered
It’s not that rare at all. People say the same thing about var but that’s not true either. Legit primo is very easy to find now. I’d personally rather run dhb or test and hgh but that’s simply preference
Yeah its like people just repeat shit. I think the whole var is winny conspiracy is now just urban legend.

Growman

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
who needs primo when there is tren lol
Of course. Guys who compete at a high level need it to be competitive. I have taken it before, but at this point in my life primo is my go to drug as I dont want side effects.

Growman

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Valliere / Hunter Labrada are my favorite bodybuilders and i guess that they have never used a drop of primo...
You know this how? And even if they dont take primo its because they take other hardening compounds that are harsher on the body.

DarrenG29

Registered
Newbies
Interested in trying I bought 20 viles source lab tested 155mg per ml overdosed by 5mg but no doubt it will be test but I’m hoping it’s the real deal

would 300 be a waste Alex Kikel said he cut on 300 primo

luki7788

Registered
Newbies
Of course. Guys who compete at a high level need it to be competitive. I have taken it before, but at this point in my life primo is my go to drug as I dont want side effects.
my answer was a little irony;) of course, it is very useful for people who want the side effects and impact on health to be as small as possible, but for people who compete at a high level, the effect is rather important because bodybuilding itself has nothing to do with health

luki7788

Registered
Newbies
Hey luki just out of pure curiosity what is your dosage of tren that u take - I know u are a huge guy but I was just wondering
Everything between 100-200 ace a day (usually 150 a day, for my weight it is not really a lot). Jordan Peters even wrote on his forum that he took 200 mg a day for a long time and wanted to reach 300 and also said that such doses are no wonder in super heavyweight

kingpeon

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
BP & SP, both The Real Deal Holyfield and The Real McCoy!!

N.L....M.....

Registered
Newbies
He may have been referring to Dan Duchaine, the original steroid guru. I'm not sure if this is Dan's work or not but he was the original Guru, there is a thread on him right now. Back in the 90's and early 2000's a lot of the information came from him, before every idiot with a keyboard was a guru. Before young kids took whatever Bostin or Piana said was good... the good old days !!!
I know who Dan Duchaine is but I’m positive that isn’t from him.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thebest27