over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Primobolan Worth It for Men?

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
Lots of comments about primo.. I have always said that primo is one of the best compounds out there.. not for contest prep but in general.. here is Justin Harris ( who we can all agree is very knowledgeable) talking about primo..

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Lots of comments about primo.. I have always said that primo is one of the best compounds out there.. not for contest prep but in general.. here is Justin Harris ( who we can all agree is very knowledgeable) talking about primo..

I doubt that primo would actually improve blood work. That's a pretty bold statement. Primobolan can be quite safe, but from there to it actually improving blood work, there's a fine line.

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
I doubt that primo would actually improve blood work. That's a pretty bold statement. Primobolan can be quite safe, but from there to it actually improving blood work, there's a fine line.
I agree.. but I'm referring to its muscle building properties.. I know a few pros who use primo extensively even in their off season.. b-boy once said he loved it at higher doses. Its a great look.. so if we are asking " is it worth it for men" then the answer is hell yes..

XXL

Registered
Newbies
Primo is a DHT deriv, same as mast, proviron etc. Some AS are safer than others. Stay on primo long enough and you will see it’s effects on cholesterol values.

USMuscle9403

Registered
Sory my friend , im not english , sory if i sound harsh

But last days i had enough of all this “ primo is shit , is for girls , my favorite pro said this blahblah “

And not even one pic posted

I use only primo last 3 years and i look better than 99% ppl on boards and many pros

You know why ? Hard fucking work day in day out for years , never starying from my diet and never miss sleep or meals or training

So i cant stand ppl that say tren this tren that blah blah

This is bodybuilding forum , pics do the talking

Most of you never used legit primo and you parrot what you hear in forums

I will start a log and show all of you what weak primo can do lol

Then all of you who parot tren this tren that can post some pics and let them do the talking

Stop all this bullshit about drugs and what each pro says , use what you like and put the work in

And before braging for your methods , you or anyone else , post a pic likw luki does

Cause if no pics of results .. all this is just blahblah on the internet

Respect

Great post, bud. Could you check your private messages, please? I had a few questions if you don't mind, sir

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

I wanna see what happens to
@TheOtherOne55 if he gets on Justin’s recommendation of 1g/week 😍

Also, about his comments getting real primo I don’t think it’s so hard these days. The profit margin is still around 7-8x for labs and I can personally attest to biotech carrying real primo and if you’ve ever seen powder primo it’s relatively unmistakable for any other AAS. The only possible counterfeit would be masteron and mast powder looks extremely different from primo. Mast looks like salt crystals and primo is soft like pearl fish scales. There’s no confusion between the two. They also smell substantially different.

USMuscle9403

Registered
If Justin Harris recommends it, there's a good chance I'll incorporate it, at some point

You fuckers got me sold, though. I should make yall pay for this shit! Lol looks more like test and primo next 'cycle'. I've wanted to try it since the beginning, so, it's about time.

ripriot

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
If Justin Harris recommends it, there's a good chance I'll incorporate it, at some point

You fuckers got me sold, though. I should make yall pay for this shit! Lol looks more like test and primo next 'cycle'. I've wanted to try it since the beginning, so, it's about time.

You’ll be paying us back when you see the results 😂! Test E 600 and Primo 700 was my first cycle. I’d still use that stack any day.

N.L....M.....

Registered
Newbies
I wanna see what happens to
@TheOtherOne55 if he gets on Justin’s recommendation of 1g/week 😍

Also, about his comments getting real primo I don’t think it’s so hard these days. The profit margin is still around 7-8x for labs and I can personally attest to biotech carrying real primo and if you’ve ever seen powder primo it’s relatively unmistakable for any other AAS. The only possible counterfeit would be masteron and mast powder looks extremely different from primo. Mast looks like salt crystals and primo is soft like pearl fish scales. There’s no confusion between the two. They also smell substantially different.
I know atleast one board sponsor that definitely has legit primo, Juice Pal. Not saying others don’t, I just don’t have experience with them.

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If I remened correctly, Jordan peters would rotate high deca and high primo. With lower test pushing towards 300lbs. I think it was around 1.5g primo a week

N.L....M.....

Registered
Newbies
If I remened correctly, Jordan peters would rotate high deca and high primo. With lower test pushing towards 300lbs. I think it was around 1.5g primo a week
That’s about a grand in Primo alone unless it’s cheaper in the UK

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
That’s about a grand in Primo alone unless it’s cheaper in the UK

yea I can’t afford to run primo as the base, but I does make sense you could add 500mg of primo on top of deca/EQ/tren to push the anabolism up and not add more sides.

pahlevan

Registered
Primo is fantastic but expensive. I use the Original Bayers. That said you need lots of oil and the Bayer oil is very thick, like Motor oil. lol. If Bulking it works great when stacked with Test and another compound. You may also want to change from Primo t another base gear 10-12 weeks in. I hear people loving 1000 wk etc.. but i never went over 700 as my cheeks were sore and didnt feel too shabby.

bad rad

Registered
I used it once with Deca and no testosterone. Average dose was 200mg weekly for each and within two weeks I saw positive changes. I think I ran it 8 weeks total almost 20 years ago. Comfortable cycle overall with low side effects.

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm using about 300 a week right now from an old sponsor I don't see anymore

The pip has been brutal at least once in my back. This makes me think it be have test p, like I thought my other primo bottle years ago was

Going to try and look for tests on this brand

Definitely using finasteride with this , in case it is test

I've seen a vial with 200 mg ml, is this possible to make this concentration ?

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm using about 300 a week right now from an old sponsor I don't see anymore

The pip has been brutal at least once in my back. This makes me think it be have test p, like I thought my other primo bottle years ago was

Going to try and look for tests on this brand

Definitely using finasteride with this , in case it is test

I've seen a vial with 200 mg ml, is this possible to make this concentration ?
Of course it is. You just have to up the solvents. The steroid will crash in muscle though as your body absorbs the solvents, crippling PIP. Even 150mg/ml primo is not worth it IMO

pheenix

Registered
Newbies
Used primo years ago. Glass vials in a box. I think it was schrering? something like that Loved it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
anonbb