over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Primobolan Worth It for Men?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Of course it is. You just have to up the solvents. The steroid will crash in muscle though as your body absorbs the solvents, crippling PIP. Even 150mg/ml primo is not worth it IMO
on this 100 mg certain spots like upper legs almost up by the hips isn't too bad one time it was or so and like I said back was oh my God it was so freaking sore 200 mg oh no!

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
Injectabled hormones take about four hours after injection to show they're active
Honestly I can tell when I take primo in a matter of days.. ive never had a compound take 4 or 5 weeks to kick in.. if you look at charts of anabolic build up in regards to esters it is pretty damn quick.. now acquiring tissue from that build up will take some time but peak levels are achieved quicker than many realize

tregar

Registered
Like Matsuo said on page 4:
Mast looks like salt crystals and primo is soft like pearl fish scales. There’s no confusion between the two. They also smell substantially different.
This is what I mentioned years ago in the Primobolan Files thread as well, I'm glad Matsuo brought this point up again. Primo has a "beautiful pearl fish scale look" to the crystals, does not look like any other androgen crystal...it's virtually inexpensive if you homebrew it for yourself. Next to zero sides, great mood while on it, no harder on the hair than testosterone, no water retention, no blood pressure issues, lean gains which you keep most of. Two of Arnold's favorites: primobolan and d-ball.

No pulse beating thru your forehead like with other water-retaining androgens. Nice full round look, classic model look like with Arnold. Get a summer pass at waterpark down the street ever year where I used to lifeguard ages ago, enjoyment of nature to it's fullest. You look like your on steroids, but you don't feel like your on steroids. I love that my blood pressure remains normal on 500mg a week 10 week cycle once a year to twice a year cycle with normal 140mg a week TRT, even while taking 25mg mk677.

Off topic but I'm 52 and have used mk677 for 4 years now. Gives me equivalent of 4.0 IU pharm grade HGH for first 3 weeks, then from 3rd week onward till 6th month, the equivalent of 3.4 IU pharm grade HGH, then the equivalent of 3.2 IU pharm grade HGH during 8th month, 7th to 8th month is point I get off the mk677 for 4 months, then re-start again next year. My point is, Matsuo had mentioned once that "it's hard to control BP when on mk677 or GH", but when combined with primo, no worries. I'm at the age where I have no patience for side effects (high test) which can lead to increases in BP, rising hemotocrit, rising creatinine.

Primobolan Files compilation:
P.S. Post #11 covers supplements used which you can also read about at ergo-log.com on studies comparing weight lifters taking them to placebo.

musclefreak47

Sponsor Rep
Registered
Sponsors
What dosages do you like to compare to the same results from enanthate?
oral i did from 50mg to 100 per day,cosmetic effect is crazy I could see the changes same day...injectable primo e i use from 700 to 1g on the blast,hard to compare them...e is amazing slow muscle builder perfect for any off season cycle

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Honestly I can tell when I take primo in a matter of days.. ive never had a compound take 4 or 5 weeks to kick in.. if you look at charts of anabolic build up in regards to esters it is pretty damn quick.. now acquiring tissue from that build up will take some time but peak levels are achieved quicker than many realize
Once you take it, then you’re “on”

😎

USMuscle9403

Registered
oral i did from 50mg to 100 per day,cosmetic effect is crazy I could see the changes same day...injectable primo e i use from 700 to 1g on the blast,hard to compare them...e is amazing slow muscle builder perfect for any off season cycle

Man, fuckin pricey 😂 Still very curious, though. May add some on top of primo e

USMuscle9403

Registered
100 mg/day primo acetate costs a couple dollars a day if you buy the raws and weigh the doses yourself. Some bigger guys go with 200 or 300 mg/day.

I'll first be buying from a lab considering this is the first time I'll be running it. If I decide I like it enough, I may start investing in a couple pieces of equipment

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zillagreybeard