over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Shawn Rhoden Officially done?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
Since the rape allegations not much have been heard. Was he cleared of charges? Allowed to compete again? Etc? Age is not on his side.

i dont imagine him coming back, like you have said he is nearing 50 and father time is not kind to bb'ers

I'm not betting my money for his return, but after Flex and Kevin made a comeback after so many years ... He could come back, but with no chance of winning.

This has been a disgrace, I think he would have won the last 3 years.

i dont imagine him coming back, like you have said he is nearing 50 and father time is not kind to bb'ers
Tell that to Kamal, 51 yrs old and still 3rd best bodybuilder in the world under 212 lbs. Ex 212 champ 🏆

Its a Shame what is happening to Shawn. Even if he is guilty he deserves a fair and speedy trial. To keep a person in limbo this whole time is ridiculous. He should have had a trial years ago.

Tell that to Kamal, 51 yrs old and still 3rd best bodybuilder in the world under 212 lbs. Ex 212 champ 🏆
I agree, that's a good point. I think the only thing that i'd add is whether or not Shawn has still been training, if he were to make a comeback. I don't think Kamal has taken a break at all, just busting ass in the gym every day to this point. It's hard to say when you have the genetics of Rhoden, but at an older age, I would have my doubts about a comeback if he has not been training hard consistently. If he has taken a long break with less training intensity involvement, I would fear he'd fall behind too much like Levrone did on his comeback. Thoughts?

But fukk me, you never know with these guys, it's a huge question mark until we see them do it. Levrone looked phenomenal, despite being a shadow of himself (especially leg size). I don't think people realize how good he looked despite not doing well. These guys have the best of the best genetics, anything is possible.

Kamal...and Dexter while we are at it, defy everything.

I agree, that's a good point. I think the only thing that i'd add is whether or not Shawn has still been training, if he were to make a comeback. I don't think Kamal has taken a break at all, just busting ass in the gym every day to this point. It's hard to say when you have the genetics of Rhoden, but at an older age, I would have my doubts about a comeback if he has not been training hard consistently. If he has taken a long break with less training intensity involvement, I would fear he'd fall behind too much like Levrone did on his comeback. Thoughts?

But fukk me, you never know with these guys, it's a huge question mark until we see them do it. Levrone looked phenomenal, despite being a shadow of himself (especially leg size). I don't think people realize how good he looked despite not doing well. These guys have the best of the best genetics, anything is possible.

Kamal...and Dexter while we are at it, defy everything.
Rhoden still trains at golds with Charles Glass I believe. I see him in some of Tristens videos training in background

If I remember right, I believe Kamal said in his interview after he won in 2019 that he had taken considerable amount of time off before he linked up with Aceto for his Olympia run.

Also, is the Rhoden case still pending? Seems odd that it would be after 2-3 years.

Rhoden still trains at golds with Charles Glass I believe. I see him in some of Tristens videos training in background
I think he moved to Vegas a few months ago. He's been training at the Dragon's Lair.

One thing I'm disappointed in with Rhoden, is his character. He was with Lauriel Chapado for a couple years, but she broke up with him a few months ago due to finding out he was constantly cheating on her the whole time he was with her. Not a smart move, to display that kind of character when he is under a cloud of rape accusations. I noticed since this came out, Aceto doesn't really speak about him, and he used to rant constantly. Doesn't mean he is guilty, but I think it affected his image and made people think twice before blindly defending him.

sometimes in cases where person is guilty its a strategy to delay trial long as possible.

he is DEF done. even if he competes again he is done.
Roelly just downsized for a few months and tried to come back full blown and couldnt. he's prob done. mid 40's and on is a bitch.
few can last as long as dexter.

Rhoden would never win. so he may as well be done.

i think what happened to him is one of worst things EVER. didnt even have a trial but couldnt compete!? thats cra cra...
innocent til proven guiillty my ass

EDIT: and OMG he cheated on Chapado!!!??? he's def got probs lol holy fack she is on fire hot :love:

sometimes in cases where person is guilty its a strategy to delay trial long as possible.

he is DEF done. even if he competes again he is done.
Roelly just downsized for a few months and tried to come back full blown and couldnt. he's prob done. mid 40's and on is a bitch.
few can last as long as dexter.

Rhoden would never win. so he may as well be done.

i think what happened to him is one of worst things EVER. didnt even have a trial but couldnt compete!? thats cra cra...
innocent til proven guiillty my ass

EDIT: and OMG he cheated on Chapado!!!??? he's def got probs lol holy fack she is on fire hot :love:
Guys...TRAINING!!!! roelly couldn't train because of covid shit, Rhoden is training consistently. Pros that train consistently don't really DOWNSIZE, they may deflate from reduced gear, but that is EASILY brought right back if you continued to train hard the whole time then jump back on the super juice.

Guys...TRAINING!!!! roelly couldn't train because of covid shit, Rhoden is training consistently. Pros that train consistently don't really DOWNSIZE, they may deflate from reduced gear, but that is EASILY brought right back if you continued to train hard the whole time then jump back on the super juice.
I really enjoyed seeing Kevin Levrone's comeback to compete. He did great. Only his legs were lacking. I think he looked amazing.

Seeing Rhoden back on stage would be such a sigh of relief.

Rhoden isn't done.. like b boy said he is training.. hes kinda like heath.. doesn't punish himself in training . But that may be in his favor.. he is not aging poorly.. he is aging quite well.. im aging like milk.. Rhoden is not.. im not saying he will win the O. I personally thought he was not O winner material.. but he can still be very competitive

Kamal has definately found the fountain of youth, he looks incredible for any age let alone +50years

There are exceptions to every rule and I hope Shawn proves me wrong, he had a helluva physique

I think he moved to Vegas a few months ago. He's been training at the Dragon's Lair.

One thing I'm disappointed in with Rhoden, is his character. He was with Lauriel Chapado for a couple years, but she broke up with him a few months ago due to finding out he was constantly cheating on her the whole time he was with her. Not a smart move, to display that kind of character when he is under a cloud of rape accusations. I noticed since this came out, Aceto doesn't really speak about him, and he used to rant constantly. Doesn't mean he is guilty, but I think it affected his image and made people think twice before blindly defending him.
Rhoden had a reputation for going through a lot of women long before this case happened. I don't think it was well known but it definitely wasn't a secret in the industry. Any woman who gets involved should know what they're signing up for.

Aceto posted a picture with Rhoden at the Olympia and captioned it 'we always working on the plan'. He rarely talks about Rhoden because there really isn't anything to say - his case is stalled and he can't compete.

For those speculating on his competitive future, I see Rhoden being competitive for longer than most think. He took a break for 7-8 years in the early 2000s and while he's still training now, I'd bet the PEDs / food / etc. over the last 3 years weren't what they would've been if he was competing. He doesn't have the mileage on him that most 46-year-old bodybuilders have.

Everyone cheats in the right situation, it's not always wrong either.

Oh cool, that is what I was trying to relay (or ask) on my post above. If he is still training, this whole time, I would not count him out until I knew for sure seeing him on the stage. I think he was also a late blooming pro IIRC, meaning he rose pretty quick, so it would be pretty interesting to see him return....assuming he did and wanted too...or was allowed pending on legal matters.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws