over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is she into me?

Bro, it sounds like you are all worked up......What for....try to relax....let things unfold as they will....try not to get caught up in head games although its gonna be hard with a 21yo. You are over-analizing everything it sounds like. Go hang out with the boys, relax, and let things flow as they will. Stop trying to figure out what each thing she does means, you will drive yourself crazy. If you find your mind wandering then go do something like hit the gym or whatever it is that will relax you.

My best advice, the one most here gave you... let her come.

If she's really into you, you'll know soon enough. NEVER tell her you're in love before she shows clear signs of love for you... shopping, dancing, seeing movies ain't ones at all... just goes to show she needs someone to accompany her.

I guess from your statements of meeting women easily that you're pretty good looking... she probably prefers hanging out and be seen in public (especially by her female friends) with you rather than some ugly joe :rolleyes: ...

Don't become her toy bro, women can be cruel creatures... :eek:

Well... but creatures without whom life would be pretty boring :D ;)

Last edited:
ALLEX said:
Girls like two things:

1 - Money
2 - Having fun

Sorry, she's not into you, and she's not shy. She's probably going out and having sex with half-dozen other guys when she says no to you... Reality my friend...
What a shit post. Men like money and having fun too and there is no reason to presume anything like what you said.

ELIMINATOR, I just want to remind you that relationships are supposed to be enjoyable. In the beginning ever more so. I read this and wonder if you've considered which weighs more heavily - the relationship or the stress? You can choose to eliminate either.

Thanks guys, it means a lot.

And I woke up this morning with a new mind set, your so right, I shouldn't have problems from the start, so, I'm done. If she wants to mess around once in a while, that's cool, but, I'm done thinking about her.

You guys are funny. Yes, she is into you but keeping her options open. Telling you about these options is her way of making you latch on and jealous. If you are jealous, you come back for more and claim what's "yours" and you are then the one chasing her. See how it's already messing with your head??? You aren't accustomed to that apparently- you usely have them begging you for it. Ever think she might mention going places to see if you show an interest in going? Sometimes we are too hard headed for our own good. We don't always just come out and ask you to hang out with our friends if we feel you may not be into us as much. She is young (so are you) and still having fun. Stop stressing it- it's only been a week or so. If she is texting/ calling all the time she is pretty latched on to you too. Have fun, don't get attached yet-- WAY too early!!

SWEETNESS said:
You guys are funny. Yes, she is into you but keeping her options open. Telling you about these options is her way of making you latch on and jealous. If you are jealous, you come back for more and claim what's "yours" and you are then the one chasing her. See how it's already messing with your head??? You aren't accustomed to that apparently- you usely have them begging you for it. Ever think she might mention going places to see if you show an interest in going? Sometimes we are too hard headed for our own good. We don't always just come out and ask you to hang out with our friends if we feel you may not be into us as much. She is young (so are you) and still having fun. Stop stressing it- it's only been a week or so. If she is texting/ calling all the time she is pretty latched on to you too. Have fun, don't get attached yet-- WAY too early!!

Thanks for the input. I think you are 100% right about her keeping her options open.

SWEETNESS said:
AMEN, sister!

I can relate from my past. Luckily I came to my sense but still....

I wrote this on another boards:

Ever just keep going back to the same BS in your life? You make the right choices. Things are going well. THEN...BAM! You totally go back to a situation that is unhealthy for you.

I had a situation like that. Sadly, why does it take so much pain and agony to get it drilled through your head that you are being a dumbass? Regardless, lesson learned and burned into my brain.

Some people will never change. They may say some nice things for whatever reason but when it comes down to it IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK, WALKS LIKE A DUCK AND ACTS LIKE A DUCK...well you know the rest.

Life does have some SELFISH things that we MUST be at times. LOOK OUT FOR YOU. PROTECT YOUR HEART AND MIND. Don't loose yourself in anything.

ScorpioGirl said:
AMEN, sister!
LOL, you two should be careful. Aren't you breaking some kind of ultra-secret girl-code here?
hahaha

OuchThatHurts said:
LOL, you two should be careful. Aren't you breaking some kind of ultra-secret girl-code here?
hahaha

lol - fortunately, I don't have the need for those games anymore, but they have been played in the past (as ashamed as I am to say it lol).

Well, this weekend we met up and fuked, so, that's what it's going to be, nothing more. She said she just got out of a relationship, doesn't want another... that's cool, now I know, so now it will be to use her until something better comes along. I know that sounds bad, but, she is still calling all the time and texting, might as well take advantage, she knows nothing is going to come of it and so do I.

Girls now are just like guys in a lot of ways, they can mess around and not get attached.

ELIMINATOR said:
so now it will be to use her until something better comes along. I know that sounds bad, but, she is still calling all the time and texting, might as well take advantage, she knows nothing is going to come of it and so do I.
Wow, what a sweet sentiment. Says a lot about your character. But that's probably not a "weakness" you're trying to "bring up" at the moment, huh?

Don't just fuck her cause she'll spread for you. Be smart. Raise your standards a little. She's using you too. WEAR A CONDOM.

Well from my own experience it could be just to keep you on the line until something better for herself comes along. Then again she could just be very distraught and hurt and THINKS this is the best way to deal. My advice is to walk away.

Being in a relationship of that type is unsafe on all levels.

Nah, we aren't breaking codes- just being honest. Get played enough, you pick up a few tricks of your own. Like somone said- women can play the field and not get attached too- it's a new concept for men! I must say that luckily,I am in the same boat with SG- the games have ended for me. Should have gone out with the guy 14 years ago the first time he asked- would have avoided A LOT of crap! Sad to see some of you guys get hurt like you do. Must say that girls don't see that "softer" side of you tough men very often.

strongmind said:
Wow, what a sweet sentiment. Says a lot about your character. But that's probably not a "weakness" you're trying to "bring up" at the moment, huh?

Don't just fuck her cause she'll spread for you. Be smart. Raise your standards a little. She's using you too. WEAR A CONDOM.

I know she's using me, and since her and I both know that, it is just for sex and hanging out once in a while, I might at aswell play along. I would have started a relationship with her, but it just didn't workout that way.

LOL Dude she's playing you bro! And she sounds immature as hell. I'm 27 and I only date women my age or older. But even women my age and older are fucking drama queens. I was in a similar situation before Thanksgiving. Met this 31 year old........went out on a first date. Hit it off famously right off the bad. I guess I was too caught up in her and how I fetl about her that I didn't see all the red flags. She had just moved out of her ex's, she said the relationship was over way before but still. He ex whom she was with for a year had a son whom she was very close to. She still kept in touch with both of them to my surprise. Well I dated her all throughout Oct up until Thanksgiving. I was really falling for this chick but she had way too much drama in her life looking back on things. Needless to say she ended up getting back with her ex the weekend after Thanksgiving and lied to me about the whole thing. I saw her SUV parked in his driveway one night after she had cancelled dinner plans with me. The sex was fucking amazing and I'm still shocked how she could have opened up to me even if I was just the rebound guy the way she did. Not just in sexual ways but little things like buying gifts, wearing my boxers around my house, cooking for me etc. It was the worst two weeks of my life finding out she still had feelings for her ex but it was my fault.

Anyways bro......the more you fuck this chick and are around her the more attached you'll get. Go out there and find someone who doesn't play games and wants to be with you. To answer your question no she is not into you. She's as into you as she is all the other guys in her life etc. Women are like monkeys......they swing from branch to branch without ever letting go of the last one until they have a firm grip on the new one. In my experience women nowadays are more heartless than a lot of guys. But I'm hopeful, young and know there are some good ones left....

BitsOBrawn said:
LOL Dude she's playing you bro! And she sounds immature as hell. I'm 27 and I only date women my age or older. But even women my age and older are fucking drama queens. I was in a similar situation before Thanksgiving. Met this 31 year old........went out on a first date. Hit it off famously right off the bad. I guess I was too caught up in her and how I fetl about her that I didn't see all the red flags. She had just moved out of her ex's, she said the relationship was over way before but still. He ex whom she was with for a year had a son whom she was very close to. She still kept in touch with both of them to my surprise. Well I dated her all throughout Oct up until Thanksgiving. I was really falling for this chick but she had way too much drama in her life looking back on things. Needless to say she ended up getting back with her ex the weekend after Thanksgiving and lied to me about the whole thing. I saw her SUV parked in his driveway one night after she had cancelled dinner plans with me. The sex was fucking amazing and I'm still shocked how she could have opened up to me even if I was just the rebound guy the way she did. Not just in sexual ways but little things like buying gifts, wearing my boxers around my house, cooking for me etc. It was the worst two weeks of my life finding out she still had feelings for her ex but it was my fault.

Anyways bro......the more you fuck this chick and are around her the more attached you'll get. Go out there and find someone who doesn't play games and wants to be with you. To answer your question no she is not into you. She's as into you as she is all the other guys in her life etc. Women are like monkeys......they swing from branch to branch without ever letting go of the last one until they have a firm grip on the new one. In my experience women nowadays are more heartless than a lot of guys. But I'm hopeful, young and know there are some good ones left....

It's funny, this is the first girl I have got with based not on looks. She is only about a 7, and I thought that she would be a great girl. She has this innocent look to her and she seems like she would make a great girlfriend. Guess I'm like you, in that, I was at first blinded by her true intension. I know she is using me though, and I will not get attached. I have diverted back to the 21 year old me, and I could careless if I talk to her again.

Not real sure how to respond to the monkey comment. Guess we decided you men didn't deserve to have all the fun swinging from tree to tree! This is why women are heartless these days- ya think? People act as they are treated. If you are loved- you love in return. If you are treated like a casual f__, that is what you get. Men bitch about it when it happens to them :confused: Completely agree with Brawn, the more sex- the more emotions. Don't care what you say or the mind set that you go into with. It happens. What are you going to do when booty call #2 sends a text before your ass is out the door?? No matter what the relationship is- that's not going to go over to well. Bail now and find someone else to have fun with.

ELIMINATOR said:
I know she's using me, and since her and I both know that, it is just for sex and hanging out once in a while, I might at aswell play along. I would have started a relationship with her, but it just didn't workout that way.

Hell yea, if shes down and your down, then why the hell not. Fuck it!

Why not?

Because of a certain inevitability. That inevitability is that one or more hearts will get broken or feelings will be crushed before this is all said and done. As much as people THINK they want casual sex, they aren't designed to behave that way.

One thing that does frustrate me from time to time is to watch people make the same mistakes, over and over and over again.

Good luck E. Wear a condom I guess.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity