YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is simply more drugs the real reason for all the freaks in The Middle East?

You can only lead them to the drinking hole brotha... appreciate all the advice you've put out for us... I've never seen a pro share all his info like you do in six years or so on the boards.. learned alot....

Agreed... I appreciate a Pro bodybuilder posting here. I listen take what he says and take what I've heard from other pros weigh it out come up with my own opinion. I don't go about arguing with a guy who's busted his ass for probably close to 20 years to get to where he's at. I shut the fuck up and listen. Maybe that's what Future freak and few other of these disrespectful guys on here should do. It's pitiful and it probably has a lot to do with other top guys not posting in this forum.

Thanks Queefer and B-boy and all the other guys who contribute there wisdom and mistakes so guys like me can learn without making them myself.

Agreed... I appreciate a Pro bodybuilder posting here. I listen take what he says and take what I've heard from other pros weigh it out come up with my own opinion. I don't go about arguing with a guy who's busted his ass for probably close to 20 years to get to where he's at. I shut the fuck up and listen. Maybe that's what Future freak and few other of these disrespectful guys on here should do. It's pitiful and it probably has a lot to do with other top guys not posting in this forum.

Thanks Queefer and B-boy and all the other guys who contribute there wisdom and mistakes so guys like me can learn without making them myself.

Well said and great game plan! That is exactly what I do and why I like taking a survey of information from the best minds around.

A local guy has been on 2 grams a week for 5 years straight, except for doing 4 grams/week pre-contest.

Trains like a 90 lb schoolgirl.

He placed 5th in his last show.

One thing I do believe is that training intensity is important. The gear enables you to get maximum benefit from hard core training.

It worked for Dorian. Dorian used 5 grams of script sus/week and a whole bottle of var daily btw.

Somebody finally knows the secret!:rolleyes:

Funny how in 2015 2+grams of test is considered by many "a good basis" for a cycle... that will of course also necessary include a few other AAS in the gram range, GH, slin, and god knows what else... :cool:

I'm glad I started training 18 years ago, and met some smart people along the way. :)

Funny how in 2015 2+grams of test is considered by many "a good basis" for a cycle... that will of course also necessary include a few other AAS in the gram range, GH, slin, and god knows what else... :cool:

this.

when I first started out in the 90s, guys would use a single 250mg amp of sust a week and 50mg of Turkish anapolan before their workouts and would completely blow up

only the crazy guys would venture beyond that. a gram of gear a week was unheard of...nowadays you got guys using that for their starting point.

guys these days just want to get fast results and don't care about hard training or eating.

I'm definitely thinking about biting that bullet this year in the colder months (although it depends what you call cold, I live in Miami and it's summer all year basically lol) and putting on as much clean mass as possible. I just want a clean, athletic look when all is said and done, I'm not a fan of the mass monster thing (for myself) but I am a fan of it on someone else lol Though 7500 calories is a shit ton of food, especially clean foods.

Would you mind laying out a typical day of food?

And I couldn't agree more on the Tren thing. The best gains I ever got were from that exact dose. My strength was through the roof, I was lean and hard. I only felt like death at higher doses.

PM me and ill send you some stuff brother.

I also sit back and listen when a pro or top guy gives advice, but at the same time I take what I learn and experiment to see if it relates to me and my genetics...I have found that guys with above average genetics are not always the best guys to take advice from if you dont have that type of genetics.

I remember one time asking this big old kali muscle looking dude how he got so big, he would sneak a loaf of bread back from the chow hall and eat ramen noodle sandwiches all day smothered in mayo and hot sauce,i gave it a shot and blew up like the marshmellow man lol....advice and info from the pros and other top guys is invaluable but you still have to take it and apply it individualy to your own genetic makeup...alot of times what works for them wont work the same way for a regular joe with average genetics

Its funny that you say that........I got my knowledge from guys like DC/Dante, Kiwi, Biga, and Phidias.......I remember around 2002-2003 I used to log on every morning at 6am til 8am before work and read my ass off...I didnt even post much but for a few years straight I'd absorb as much information as possible. It's always best to pick out the guys who know their shit, and just copy them. I wish I'd listened to Dante and cut my dosages back and been more intelligent with my decisions.

Its funny that you say that........I got my knowledge from guys like DC/Dante, Kiwi, Biga, and Phidias.......I remember around 2002-2003 I used to log on every morning at 6am til 8am before work and read my ass off...I didnt even post much but for a few years straight I'd absorb as much information as possible. It's always best to pick out the guys who know their shit, and just copy them. I wish I'd listened to Dante and cut my dosages back and been more intelligent with my decisions.

:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:

I remember one time asking this big old kali muscle looking dude how he got so big, he would sneak a loaf of bread back from the chow hall and eat ramen noodle sandwiches all day smothered in mayo and hot sauce,i gave it a shot and blew up like the marshmellow man lol....advice and info from the pros and other top guys is invaluable but you still have to take it and apply it individualy to your own genetic makeup...alot of times what works for them wont work the same way for a regular joe with average genetics

What he oddly "forgot" to tell you or talk about was the 150 IU basal slin he would shot in the morning to slighty help with carbs absorption... :rolleyes::p;)

Thank you Bert. :)

It's such a gratifying feeling for someone to know he's touched - even slighty- people with his words or actions... glad I could contribute just a bit to your CRAZY progresses over the years... cause damn it's true, you've come such a long way... for anyone who' s been on PM for long enough to remember it!!! :headbang:

this.

when I first started out in the 90s, guys would use a single 250mg amp of sust a week and 50mg of Turkish anapolan before their workouts and would completely blow up

only the crazy guys would venture beyond that. a gram of gear a week was unheard of...nowadays you got guys using that for their starting point.

guys these days just want to get fast results and don't care about hard training or eating.

for real bro, when I started in the early 90s I worked my way up to 750mg a week, and people called me crazy for that, much has changed.

for real bro, when I started in the early 90s I worked my way up to 750mg a week, and people called me crazy for that, much has changed.

I went the opposite route. In the 90's I started out at 2-3 grams of test a week. Now, I do 150-300mg test a week. Minimum effective dose is the way to go. Perfect diet and consistent hard training go a long way.
I do like my anabolics though; eq and npp. I'm just not a fan of test.

Last edited:
this.

I know you like trolling, but you've stated you're 25, so either you've been juicing since you were 5-10 years old, or you're making fun of the guys that advocate low doses. I reckon the latter. :p

I know you like trolling, but you've stated you're 25, so either you've been juicing since you were 5-10 years old, or you're making fun of the guys that advocate low doses. I reckon the latter. :p

Lmao

I just caught on to this, Little Slice is an intelligent guy, despite his age (same age as me), but man is he hilarious too.. I just reread his post and I caught every bit of sarcasm. lol

Lmao

I just caught on to this, Little Slice is an intelligent guy, despite his age (same age as me), but man is he hilarious too.. I just reread his post and I caught every bit of sarcasm. lol

I love his avatar.:D

Lmao

i caught it the 1st damn time lol

It worked for Dorian. Dorian used 5 grams of script sus/week and a whole bottle of var daily btw.

I get so sick of seeing shit like this posted.

Everyone knows that during his competitive years Dorian was on a nightly IV drip of Parabolan and GH + daily liquid beef amino enemas.

On a serious note, I am really surprised at some of the sentiments expressed in this thread. Over the years I have known plenty of guys who had the disposable income and access to run all the pharma GH and AAS they could handle. Not a damn one of them ended up looking like Ramy.

Buselmo who lives in the ME and knows alot of the guys over there posted this about all the ME guys

test = bad, deca = big but bloofy, EQ = veins, tight, but a little watery, tren = sliced and strong (btw, you say tren here and they'll look at you funny. any kind of tren is called parabolan around here), primo = best drug on earth, dbol = only when you want to get big, anadrol = for fat people, GH = best thing since islam, slin = that's how you get big, masteron = same as GH
this is their list...

synthol is getting pretty wide spread also... mostly pump n'pose... that's the only shit we get.
and about pharma quality??? LOOOOOOOL... only pharma shit you'll find is test and deca and ancillaries... the rest is UG... mostly **EDIT** GH is pharma though... they all prefer norditropin or genotropin... a lot are using pharma grade korean stuff called Dong-A... there's also eutropin from LG.
GH... they use more than anyone could imagine... I swear i saw a guy i knew very well but haven't seen in two years prior... I did not recognize him in his sunglasses because of how big his nose and head grew... and when we shook hands... fuck! PAWS!!! seen this more than once... and they start bullshitting with the "only 8 iu!!! i swear! only last 8 weeks before contest"...

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost