advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is simply more drugs the real reason for all the freaks in The Middle East?

Buselmo who lives in the ME and knows alot of the guys over there posted this about all the ME guys
Yep...was going to dig this outta my notes today. Good work!

I get so sick of seeing shit like this posted.

Everyone knows that during his competitive years Dorian was on a nightly IV drip of Parabolan and GH + daily liquid beef amino enemas.

On a serious note, I am really surprised at some of the sentiments expressed in this thread. Over the years I have known plenty of guys who had the disposable income and access to run all the pharma GH and AAS they could handle. Not a damn one of them ended up looking like Ramy.

You must know some extremely wealthy individuals if they could afford to run as much human grade gear and growth and still consider it "disposable income".

Somebody finally knows the secret!:rolleyes:

The IFBB pros who do the post Olympia tour know exactly what everyone is doing. They room together.

Sonny Schmidt (RIP) would scoop up a big chunk of clenbuterol paste and throw it in his morning cereal.

I have spoken with Dorian (he guess posed at a show I won) and nothing he said refuted his PED use. Very nice guy BTW.

And yes, I am on his jock strap, he is my favorite bodybuilder of all time.

A local guy has been on 2 grams a week for 5 years straight, except for doing 4 grams/week pre-contest.

Trains like a 90 lb schoolgirl.

He placed 5th in his last show.

One thing I do believe is that training intensity is important. The gear enables you to get maximum benefit from hard core training.

It worked for Dorian. Dorian used 5 grams of script sus/week and a whole bottle of var daily btw.

The IFBB pros who do the post Olympia tour know exactly what everyone is doing. They room together.

Sonny Schmidt (RIP) would scoop up a big chunk of clenbuterol paste and throw it in his morning cereal.

I have spoken with Dorian (he guess posed at a show I won) and nothing he said refuted his PED use. Very nice guy BTW.

So not only do you not know much about China and its GH factories, it's evident you don't know shit about pro bodybuilders either.

sounds like Dr. Bob/dr. Jitsu:rolleyes:

Well you should have mentioned this in the first place :rolleyes: :banghead:

you spoke with Dorian or worked for Dorian?

you spoke with Dorian or worked for Dorian?

Spoke with. He is a really nice and affable guy. I told him what other pros told me about him and he did not deny anything. In fact he stated laughing when I told him about one particular pro.

Keep in mind that yes, the amount of gear he runs is very high....but not unusually so for an IFBB pro. The Germans and Russians run more.

The take away for me is that in terms of genetics and drug use there is not a lot of difference between Dorian and other top IFBB pros. The top guys make more money and can afford more gear. That is the reality. And it is all pharm gear.

IMO what sets Dorian apart is his training, a neo Mentzer approach. After warming up, Dorian does only 2 all out sets at 100%. Most people don't understand what 100% means. They think 90-95% is all out.

Also, hitting b parts every 5-7 days verses twice a week has also worked well, especially for those that train naturally.

His training philosophy works well for everyone, on gear or not. Less volume, more intensity. Different people are different, and yes some need a little more volume, but in 20 years I have found time and again that his training philosophy works very well.

So, back to the Middle East guys. I do not think they run more gear than everyone else. In fact, I think that the Germans run more and other Europeans run as much.

Spoke with. He is a really nice and affable guy. I told him what other pros told me about him and he did not deny anything. In fact he stated laughing when I told him about one particular pro.

Keep in mind that yes, the amount of gear he runs is very high....but not unusually so for an IFBB pro. The Germans and Russians run more.

The take away for me is that in terms of genetics and drug use there is not a lot of difference between Dorian and other top IFBB pros. The top guys make more money and can afford more gear. That is the reality. And it is all pharm gear.

IMO what sets Dorian apart is his training, a neo Mentzer approach. After warming up, Dorian does only 2 all out sets at 100%. Most people don't understand what 100% means. They think 90-95% is all out.

Also, hitting b parts every 5-7 days verses twice a week has also worked well, especially for those that train naturally.

His training philosophy works well for everyone, on gear or not. Less volume, more intensity. Different people are different, and yes some need a little more volume, but in 20 years I have found time and again that his training philosophy works very well.

So, back to the Middle East guys. I do not think they run more gear than everyone else. In fact, I think that the Germans run more and other Europeans run as much.

He laughed at what the other pro told you...which is funny...and because he didn't waste his time addressing it, you took that as an affirmation? Unbelievable! :banghead:

Um, that actually works...

This is what I always think when I see these type of threads. If people really think the only reason guys like Ramy or Salama exists is simply more drugs... Then just up the dosage and see how far you get compared to them

In my 30 years around roid users, this pretty much, I'd say nearly 100%, is true. More drugs, stronger drugs, makes that person bigger. Maybe not AS BIG as some other guy, but bigger. I remember Dan Duchaine writing that a long, long time ago as a rule of steroid use.

In my 30 years around roid users, this pretty much, I'd say nearly 100%, is true. More drugs, stronger drugs, makes that person bigger. Maybe not AS BIG as some other guy, but bigger. I remember Dan Duchaine writing that a long, long time ago as a rule of steroid use.
IT STARTS WITH GENETICS AND PART OF THAT IS GENETIC RESPONSE TO TRAINING AND DRUGS.

IT STARTS WITH GENETICS AND PART OF THAT IS GENETIC RESPONSE TO TRAINING AND DRUGS.

THIS! ^^

Why don't people understand this? It blows my mind. People automatically jump on the Genetics OR the Drugs but never the 2 combined.

Yes we all know that more drugs will make you bigger but HOW you respond to the drugs GENETICALLY will be the difference between you and the other guys whether you're the elite or not...

He laughed at what the other pro told you...which is funny...and because he didn't waste his time addressing it, you took that as an affirmation? Unbelievable! :banghead:

He actually smiled and laughed about the other pro who was/ is infamous.

Like Kai Green sex with an orange infamous, just way, way more extreme.

I have been around much, much longer than you.

Back in the 90's, there was an extensive IFBB European pro tour right after the Mr Olympia. Here is a quote about that tour:

Foreign tours were a staple of 1990’s bodybuilding. The “Grand Prix” events would take place in various countries across Europe and beyond, usually taking place after a big domestic contest in which most of the main competitors would pack their bags and all endure a grueling schedule of competitions over a several week period. Many classic rumors and stories were spawned from these tours, as the bodybuilders would all travel together and be forced to spend entire days side by side while also trying to hold their peak and still look close to their best.

Source: Cade Thomas Thoughts From the Post Olympia IFBB Tour | IronMag? Bodybuilding & Fitness Portal

During these tours, everyone knew what everyone was doing. Bodybuilders are not rich, so it was 2 per room. If Sonny Schmidt scooped clen paste and threw it in his morning cereal, there were witnesses.

My info comes from that tour as I knew 2 pros who did the tour.

Of course Dorian did not do the tour, but you know everyone talked about him and his gear use.

Ah yes, Dan. It is funny, but I have a very arrogant TRT doc (he hates it when you gt involved in your own treatment).

He is very good, and writes scripts for all ancillaries and does extensive blood work.

He has many, many publications. I want to tell him that 90% of what he does was pioneered by Dan 20-30 years ago, along with his lab rats but I like script ancillaries.

Dan was brilliant....we all owe him, IMO. RIP

He was also a morphine addict.

Ah yes, Dan. It is funny, but I have a very arrogant TRT doc (he hates it when you gt involved in your own treatment).

He is very good, and writes scripts for all ancillaries and does extensive blood work.

He has many, many publications. I want to tell him that 90% of what he does was pioneered by Dan 20-30 years ago, along with his lab rats but I like script ancillaries.

Dan was brilliant....we all owe him, IMO. RIP

He was also a morphine addict.

Good post. I have his bodyopus book, real good. It's funny that we often associate the best bodies as having the most knowledge to go along with it. Duchaine admitted his genetics sucked for bodybuilding, but that's what drove him to experiment and learn. I still hate keto diets!:D
But he was cutting edge for the time.
Didn't know about the morphine....:(

Some people have more igf receptors, more satellite muscle cells, more type 2 fibers, more androgen receptors and greater potential for growth in their dna, if you combine what nature provides with large amounts of growth potentiators, provide enough calories and train in a way that induces muscle growth...

The guys with the above factors will always be bigger than the guys without if all other variable are kept the same right?

If clenbuterol paste was thrown in my cereal I wouldn't be able to enjoy those lucky charms lol id immediately go straight to the hospital, fuckathat I like my heart rate being slow an cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity