over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is sterile water okay for mixing

thejefe

Registered
i just realized i have ordered some bac water last week and i actually ordered just sterile water is that goin too be okay for mixing and if so how long is the hgh good in the sterile water

I think it's great. I mix tang with it all the time.:D:D:D

...I could have said use the search button. But it's been a long day. So I opted to add humor to my day instead.:D

I think it's great. I mix tang with it all the time.:D:D:D

...I could have said use the search button. But it's been a long day. So I opted to add humor to my day instead.:D

i haved used the search button and most says its good 4 too 5 days and others says 24 hours just trying too figure out whats the truth

i haved used the search button and most says its good 4 too 5 days and others says 24 hours just trying too figure out whats the truth

It may depend on the peptide, but 24 hrs is probably the limit. Take Serostim (gh) for example (pharm grade) - it comes with separate sterile water viles and the instructions say it will only last 24 hours in sterile water, but will last 2 weeks in BW.

It may depend on the peptide, but 24 hrs is probably the limit. Take Serostim (gh) for example (pharm grade) - it comes with separate sterile water viles and the instructions say it will only last 24 hours in sterile water, but will last 2 weeks in BW.

fck will have too get order some more bac water do you know how long it is good with 0.9 sodium chloride solution once mixed

fck will have too get order some more bac water do you know how long it is good with 0.9 sodium chloride solution once mixed

dam, you been fuking up lately!! lol how are you so clumsy. are you doing real low dose? I would just use the sterile water, heck look up rhinos post about sterile water vs bac.

dam, you been fuking up lately!! lol how are you so clumsy. are you doing real low dose? I would just use the sterile water, heck look up rhinos post about sterile water vs bac.

just starting out at 2 ius daily so one vial last 5 days and just realized i have been using 0.9 sodium shit and yea i have been fcking up lately trying too get back on track here 2 days ago i broke a few amps which is never good bad week for me loll

That's not the question you opened with.

How long it will stay sterile depends more on how you store it after mixing. Out in the open probably 24 to 36 hours. But stored in a cool dark place like in a closed container in your frig (don't freeze), 5-7 days.

So if I were a manufacturer and needed to provide fool proof usage instructions for the generally brainless population, I'd write 24hrs in the provided usage instructions.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws