over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is superdrol worth it ?

fitnessmuscle

Registered
I hear people get good results from superdrol but heard it’s very toxic , is superdrol a bulker or cutter depending on diet of course? for those who took superdrol do you regret it and what should one expect results wise from superdrol ?

I was taking this before I was diagnosed with rhabdomyolysis and acute kidney disease. I had a pt client 14 years ago who developed jaundice from it . toxic compound. godly results, beyond toxic IMO . I will never take it again!

If you asking if it's a bulker or cutter then you haven't read enough. And what type of results you get from it is another question that tells you shouldn't be even using or trying too.not trying to be a dick just being honest.dont go by whT others say or their results.everyone is different and respond different to every drug

If you asking if it's a bulker or cutter then you haven't read enough. And what type of results you get from it is another question that tells you shouldn't be even using or trying too.not trying to be a dick just being honest.dont go by whT others say or their results.everyone is different and respond different to every drug
eso! x2 claro que si camarada

Best to do as much research as possible with this one...

It can transform you faster than anything on the planet yet fuck you up faster than anything on the planet... well, besides hard drugs but you get the point

I can only get through a quarter tab for maybe 4 days until I have to throw in the towel

Only one way to know for sure how you’d react to it; which is to try it yourself. 10-20mg would be dose to utilize for trying out. I’ve used it multiple times, the last time I did it was 50mg/day. The lethargy at that dose is rough though. Did that for 4.5 weeks.

Will be running again this winter at 20-30mg. I’ll use the oral version too!

Cage

It gives results that are in my experience as much spectacular as they are temporary You will see physical and strength changes almost from the first day gain crazy bodyweight like several without changing anything else
Then as soon as you stop it everything comes back to the original level

So i would only use it for a special occasion like a photoshoot or a show

It gives results that are in my experience as much spectacular as they are temporary You will see physical and strength changes almost from the first day gain crazy bodyweight like several without changing anything else
Then as soon as you stop it everything comes back to the original level

So i would only use it for a special occasion like a photoshoot or a show
bingo. 5mg for 5 days in a row is enough for me for appearance changes loll. cant handle the lethargy and toxicity beyond that i have tried it in every damn possible fashion. 2 on 2 off , injectable with without tudca. so ill use it twice a year in that fashion.

in my 20s i just was able to run it no issues.

Lethargy was unbearable for me. Lots of strength and size but I yawned all day and really felt bad overall. The only time I felt good was when I was lifting.

Getting bloods on sdrol was my biggest mistake
Scared the fuck out of me and doc looking at my blood test.. I said give me 3 weeks and I’ll come back and retest
I took tudca for 3 weeks and clean eating and got bloods again and luckily things went back to range, but never again touching it

Getting bloods on sdrol was my biggest mistake
Scared the fuck out of me and doc looking at my blood test.. I said give me 3 weeks and I’ll come back and retest
I took tudca for 3 weeks and clean eating and got bloods again and luckily things went back to range, but never again touching it
What did your bloods look like on sdrol? I’m guessing liver lol but anything else out of range

What did your bloods look like on sdrol? I’m guessing liver lol but anything else out of range
And cholesterol
Liver was pretty high from memory
I told the doc give me 3 weeks and I’ll try another set of bloods before you try give me any cholesterol meds and see my liver , I went lowish carb and took tudca and went off orals and went back 3 weeks later and it had returned to range , he even asked my protocol and wrote it down lol I think it was just the fact that sdrol was so toxic and I do think tudca helps

But I remember thinking I’m never taking sdrol again , the look wasn’t worth the toxicity
Other safer ways to achieve the same look anyway

Have an Outing Tonight. Full dose Pre workout today and Super Human Tonight....
Perfect Compliment to the Cut Stack I took Thursday....
Ill Look even Better Sunday" Poolside!!!

Really gives you size. And strength like crazy.but it's very very toxic.and when you get off you going right back to what you look extremely fast. To me something so toxic and loosing all gain almost immediately afyer you get off and feeling like crap like Really crap is not worth it IMHO

I take it all the time. Love superdrol
If what you taking is real superdrol and you take it all the time you going to regret it so badly.just wait for it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131