over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IS SYD-GROUP BUNK???

Steak Helmet

Banned
I have been hearing a lot of negative things about SYD-GROUP. I was thinking of ordering, but I am now hesitant to...anyone have any good words to say about that company??

I've only used the cyp, but it was real. I don't know anything about their other shit though.

Good luck,
GJ

From my experience it isn't the best stuff out there.

PB

Kane said:
I heard their Primo's bunk..Don't know about their other products.
I heard the same thing here - post by rAJJIN

If this is true, I wouldn't trust them on any of their products.

xcel

i as well as about 2 dozen of my friends have used their products and they are all good..except the primo...other then that i would say go for it..

|--[\\\]>------- I myself am taking the Eq and Cyp, and it's working. My buddy is on their Anavar and he likes it, and a girl i train is using the WinnyV and it's working for her, so all 4 AAS so far are good.

If a company makes one thing that...

...is bunk WHY on GODS EARTH would you want anything they have?

RY

Re: If a company makes one thing that...

Ry Roid said:
...is bunk WHY on GODS EARTH would you want anything they have?
That was exactly my point.

xcel

syd group???

my brother in preparing for the mr michigan ran the cyp for awhile at about 2,000 mg + a week and was pleased with it. I to was about to stock up on the cyp but with all the bad press on it lately im in limbo? it sounds like only the primo is bad, but is it just a bad batch or intentually marketed with something else in it to make a profit???? One thing I do know, the jintropin he has been on for about 5 months has been awesome!!

GUYS, LETS NOT START THE RUMOR OF BAD GEAR YET.. syd group has had a good rep until these last couple of weeks.. like i stated in a previous post , i sent two samples to be tested.. will know in a bout one week.. i can tell ya that all the syd group that i have used was very good..dave palumbo also has had some tested and it came out fine..ONE REPORT FROM A LAB WITH NO NAME IS NO REASON TO DOUBT A WHOLE LINE ..WE ALL HAVE SEEN "LAB REPORT" FROM VARIOUS BOARDS OVER THE YEARS THAT TURNED OUT NOT TO BE ACCURATE.. we will have to see. hell, if everyone wants to get rid of their syd group, give me a call lol..:D

|--[\\\]>-------- Let's not all cry wolf too fast. Like i said, i am on syd Eq and Cyp right now and it's great! This type of thing can TOTALLY ruin a good company if it gets out of hand..let's wait for some more lab tst to come back b4 we judge them.

Thanks for all the help fellas...

I agree that one bad batch of primo should not ruin a company. IF people have used things it the past and it worked, then I will give it a try.

Do you feel the CYP was superior to any other VET product??

Thanks again.

My opinion

I dont see why in the world they would fake any kind of test
deca or even winni.

Its the others more expensive hormones I would worry about
not just with sydgroup but any company.
Fakes Are Abundant. SOo Many things that could have
happened to it before you get it, besides trusting the lab.
those of you who make your own from Powder probably realize
How expensive REAL primo is, If it can even be found.

Lats, did you send Of some of the Primo or Anavar to be tested?
Im curious as the next guy to see some Differant testing results
from a LEGIT lab.

Why not use Qv? Every report or test Ive seen on there
goods has been Very acurate.

no.. i sent in new batch numbers of syd group deca cyp and test cyp.. i figured that if they are going to start selling bunk gear, it will all be bunk or underdosed.. legit primo is expensive but, apharm company can buy in enough bulk were it is not a cost concern.. at least not to the extent of totally having to bunk gear.. we will have to wait and see.. i did not ask dave palumbo about which products he had tested.. it might be in the new rxmuscle that is coming out later this month..as xcel had stated, many tests can llok bad by the lab testing for certain chemical and the company is using something different.. this happened the case of IP once.. caused a ot of problems for ip and he was basically innocent.. also, the syd group fakes are coming out in many pharms.. will be easy to be fooled if you are not versed well in syd group labels ect..most counterfeiters will screw up some where in regards to labeling ect..but, they are getting better.. if they do turn out to be getting "shady" in their product (which i really doubt) then we will all live and learn and move on to different products..by the way, qv is a good product but, they are also being faked alot right now.. know what you are looking for will help.. and stay with a source who knows what to look for..ill let ya know as soon as i receive the results...

I agree 100% buddy

Except the part about the cheaper hormones.
I can Make enough test and deca for an entire football team for
very little cost. Primo, Masteron and anavar However are very expensive. Thats why they are the Ones being Cut- Mislabled
or just Flat out Fake.

My "buddy" That owns the shop in Tj
Has many times told me this... There are 2 Differant choices and
prices to choose from when he stocks. Fakes That look EXACTLY
like the real ones, for 1/2 the price OR Legit which of course cost more. He said the "suppliers" for the shops Offer both.

Take that for what its worth.
IMHO though... you can bet your ass there are Fakes That look and are Exactly Identical to the real ones. Boxes,Labels,Hollgrams
etc. Sold rite on the shelves in many Mexican Farmacias and vetshops. That goes for QV, syd, T, B all of em`.

Like Lats said above, Find your supply chain you know and trust
and Take very good care of them. For every 1 Honest source
there are 100 trying to get over on us one way or another
just to Make a buck.

|--[\\\]>---- Quote by Raj:

"Find your supply chain you know and trust
and Take very good care of them. For every 1 Honest source
there are 100 trying to get over on us one way or another
just to Make a buck."

This only supports my pst entitled "legit sources"

Bros,

Im new to this board but I AM NOT NEW TO THE SPORT OR EVEN OUR ONLINE BBING COMMUNITY... I have been online as BBB for over 6 years without changing handles NOT ONCE... I am an elite member on AS, SE, Freakz, and member of VIPBB and other special boards... Bigbadasian is a good friend of mine and can vouch that I am what I say I am and done what I say I have done... with this introduction lol I want to reply...

Ok... Sydgroup... Is it bunk or legit... Bros lets not forget about QV... What was and sometimes is being said as we speak about this product... Anyone that knows that their stash is the real mckoy will vouch that it is a LEGIT product... However just as Lats says it is faked... Well the fakes are what gets this BS info out to the public... They might have actually taken bottles of this fake shit and not gained a pound like they said they did, but they dont report that they later find out thats its a faked item they have... This is a serious problem and a bad rap for our down south suppliers... I mean even look at Tornel, it has cleaned up its act so much that I would even consider using the product again but I tell you what it got so sloppy in the past you couldnt count the particles floating inside it lol... But I dont want to see a good company get slapped for something that either isnt true or is fake...

Now sydgroup is not only a good company it is a VERY CLEAN COMPANY... I have talked to the sales reps a few times via email about the products and their future plans... Before I inject anything into my body I want to know about it... I am very picky about the product I use and the methods and amounts used as I already have a condition where I take a few meds to control and I cant be ignorant about something that could shorten my life... In the past I didnt even want to try UG labs but I was actually asked to do a sample test of 16 weeks for BlackLabel labs whic was paid for by BL inwhich I did and had nothing but the best to say about my results... Now that Im drifting off topic let me get back lol... Ok now what did I decide to do on this cycle after over a year off...

The winner... Well the winner was Sydgroup they won my choice over many other products I had access to... I have to say their product is nothing short of GREAT... It is pain free and the quality is top ranked... I will continue to use their products as words mean little its results that count... How can something be so bad if it works so good and for many folks?

Ok... Now on with the tests on the Primo... I personally dont know where this "test" came from or whom started it but I CALL BS... Why you ask... Well before it can actually be considered a controlled test it has to be a complete sealed bottle... Unlike an amp of primo which you only loose a small amount plus the test amount to have it checked... With sydgroup its 120 to 130 on bulk source pricelists and then add the fee to have it tested... Not many bros would put this to the test and I AM ALMOST certain this is a fake report or BS product... Again I dont have the facts these are my speculations...

Exactly as Lats reports Dave Palumbo DID IN FACT SAY in the new issue of Muscular Development that out of all the PRIMO on the market, Sydgroup is probably the only legit product out their... Im not making this up get the MAG and read his Q and A section... I mean Dave is a freak and I respect the hell out of that bro... He is the reason I discovered 16 week cycles of long acting esters AND WHY THIS WORKS THE BEST... Which is another long story and as you can see I AM LONG WINDED ummmmm well long fingered lol...

My personal opinion matters to some just ask BL before they let their products loose on the market... I would not think twice before using their products and thats ALL of their products including the Primo... Like Lats says again.. If you have any you want tested send it to me I'll let you know how well it works lol...

Later brothas and good to meet you guys...

BBB

well said...the only reason why i look at lab reports on boards as something to be leery of is the fact that there are many motives..this by no means has anything to do with rajjin.. he got hold of a report and showed the board.. nothing wrong with that.. if anything, it opens up the discussion and will eventually (i hope) come to a solid conclusion.. i would have posted the same thing.. but, sources have many motives. people in general have many motives.. but, alot of this specualtion and bashing actually starts, like rajjin said, from the mexi pharms themselves..they can be very crooked to say the least..they knowingly sell fakes to the "gringos".. this isn turn , gives a legit product a bad rep..john romano and dave palumbo have openly said the TJ is not a good place anymore to buy product.. too many fakes..one has to go deep inside mexico to get good product..i remember just months ago the QV bashing was all over the net..people claimed that it was bunk and that it was underdosed ect.. i venture to guess that they all had fake shit.. i myself, got ahold of a bottle of fake QV.. i called the guy who i received it from and he was kind enough to take it back and give me another one.. i am fortunate enough to know what to look for.. but, the fakes are getting real good..but, this brings us to another question..when all this is going on, how much does one want to spend on any product coming from mexico or dist in mexico? like i stated many times before, i like syd group.. actually , the best product i have used coming from that part of the world..but, i was getting it very cheap..i like QV.. I LOVE THE TEST ENTH 50 ML.. but, the prices are getting higher and higher..i remember it going for 115.00 to 125.00.. now it is much higher and i am always wondering where it is coming from.. most sellers get it from TJ.. well, TJ is beginning to scare me... in turn, theses pharm owners may be shooting themselves in the foot with this practice.. but, i doubt it.. go to any pharm in TJ and one will see uneducated young men buying a lot of crap and not bothering to know what to hunt for..anyway.. when i get the test back i will post them.. the other problem that bigbillybear brought up is the cost of having them tested.. most sources will not bother with this because it costs too much.. i am fortunate enough to be able to get it very cheap from a fellow bro..that is what casts some doubt on the reports that i see from the web.. know your source and hope that your source knows his product.. and if he does.. keep him..

Last edited:

|--[\\\]>-------- Frickin' christ...bigbillybear has followed me here as well...DAMN! I thought this was the only board you didnt know i was on...oh well...anyways...yes fellas...BBB speaks the truth, he has no ties with Sydgroup so he has nothing to lose in what he says...all good points. As i have stated myself, i am backing sydgroup 150% b/c i am currently on it right now and making great gains...it's obvious it's the sydgroup, i'm not on anything else right now!

I have been using sydgroup test suspension for 1 week now by itself at 125 mg daily and I have not seen an increase in strength or bodyweight and I am bulking. Do I think that it is fake , a definite YES and I will never order from sydgroup again. I usually blow right up on test whether it is propinate, enthante or sust 250, I always like clock work put on 5-10 lbs in the first week with out even trying. I was leary of trying it but I got a decent price and everything looks legit including the holograms but This shit is fake, bottom line! I will never order sydgroup again

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws