YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Synthetek still having shipping delays??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I made a order a while back and haven’t heard anything else about it other than the order was received when I placed it , I figured if things were back ordered they would let you know.

If you're a US customer needing an update on things I would suggest contacting [email protected].

USPS seems to be completely fucked up...I was told this weekend that they have a shipment that went from LA Customs over to NY Customs?! And another that bounced around the delivery state and than updated to Sender Return Authorization?!

Has your shown yet?
My order from May arrived, but my gf is still waiting for her order from 2 weeks ago.

They told me more is expected to land today or tomorrow...USPS is a cluster-fuck right now with international deliveries!

Are SYNTHEROL orders shipping as normal right now?

Not sure… I heard that everything except Synthetine is shipping normally. I placed an order not quite two days ago for Synthetine and Syntheselen, but nothing has shipped yet.

Are SYNTHEROL orders shipping as normal right now?

As Aikman said, everything aside from Synthetine is shipping normal as usual.

Not sure… I heard that everything except Synthetine is shipping normally. I placed an order not quite two days ago for Synthetine and Syntheselen, but nothing has shipped yet.

I placed my order a few weeks ago for synthetine, and i haven't received any shipping notice yet either.

I placed my order a few weeks ago for synthetine, and i haven't received any shipping notice yet either.

It will come , it's just taking a while
Mine came in about 2 weeks

Update for anyone that’s curious. The Synthetek order that I put in several weeks ago sent tracking on Monday. It’s still in Melbourne, Australia and has been “cleared and awaiting international shipping” for about four days now.

Update for anyone that’s curious. The Synthetek order that I put in several weeks ago sent tracking on Monday. It’s still in Melbourne, Australia and has been “cleared and awaiting international shipping” for about four days now.
The mail service has done a beauty on the Synthetek shipments. There are thousands of bottles of Synthetine in transit for months now. Very few packages are being received by the US distributor, that's why outstanding orders have started being shipped from Australia, so between the individual orders from Australia and the distributor receiving stock and then shipping as well, HOPEFULLY there will be some silver lining.

All other Synthetek products are in stock with the US distributor, so no issues there.

Well shit, I should have read this thread, just ordered some synthetine couple days ago, seems like it going to be a while, that sucks 😕

Well shit, I should have read this thread, just ordered some synthetine couple days ago, seems like it going to be a while, that sucks 😕
Yeah… This stupid virus has me putting money in the pockets of companies that I would rather not (due to being grossly overpriced) in order to bridge my bottles until the new Synthetine shipment gets here.

Bummer I need some also. Anyone have some for trade? :)

Update...
5 days to depart Melbourne.
It arrived in LA on Monday AM and is awaiting clearance through customs.

Got mine in a couple days ago, so I didn't have to wait long at all, almost regular shipping time for me

Running it during my recent cut

Mine arrived yesterday, so 3 days to clear custome, then 2 days further to the east coast.

Once it escaped Australia, it’s not bad!

That said, I’m going to go ahead and order a few more, just so I’m not caught short again.

I’m about to make another Synthetine order. Anyone know about the delay situation? Has it cleared up?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws