over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Testosterone Pulsatile with HCG?

Needmassquick

Registered
Newbies
We know naturals have higher test levels in the morning and lower at night. We also know one of the advantages of TRT is you basically have constantly elevated levels rather than the fluctuations.

If you’re off TRT but take HCG to boost levels does anyone know if your testosterone levels go back to being high in the morning and low at night?

HCG has a half life of over a day, so with every other day injections is it constantly elevating T or since it’s coming from your testicles it goes back to the diurnal rhythms?

My guess would be it keeps them stable to the degree that the levels of HCG are kept stable

You’re saying the fluctuations don’t matter because it’s always elevated anyway? I don’t know about that one, but I guess it depends on what you’re trying to accomplish.

What is your train of thought with this? Are you trying to keep your levels constant? Someone more knowledgeable will chime in but I don’t think that is possible, there will always be fluctuations with your natural body functions.

It does not mimic your bodies natural excretion. You are forcing excretion with hcg. If youve been shut down for a long time you might not be getting nearly as "elevated" as you think. Youd have to refer to your blood work to know if you are responding well to the hcg.

studies i have seen show hcg has two pulses i think

im sure there are other ones if you search them

You’re saying the fluctuations don’t matter because it’s always elevated anyway? I don’t know about that one, but I guess it depends on what you’re trying to accomplish.

What is your train of thought with this? Are you trying to keep your levels constant? Someone more knowledgeable will chime in but I don’t think that is possible, there will always be fluctuations with your natural body functions.

No I'm just curious how testosterone levels look throughout the day while taking HCG/FSH only. So for example if you are taking testosterone enanthate as TRT we know your levels are elevated constantly as a function of the release of the injected testosterone. Whereas with natural levels you get high testosterone in the morning and low at night. So I'm wondering how it fluctuates with HCG administration.

It does not mimic your bodies natural excretion. You are forcing excretion with hcg. If youve been shut down for a long time you might not be getting nearly as "elevated" as you think. Youd have to refer to your blood work to know if you are responding well to the hcg.

It's elevating my levels well, I just don't know if it's only that high in the morning or in the evening as well.

studies i have seen show hcg has two pulses i think

im sure there are other ones if you search them

This is exactly what I'm taking about, thank you. Wish they would have given multiple doses but this at least gives an idea. I wonder why they saw a second peak at 48hr. Can't explain that at all. Also damn looks like one subject got up to 2800ng/dL from a single HCG injection of 6000iu. Even the single 1500iu dose got them up ato 1800-2000ng/dL two days out. I've been taking 1200iu or so 3x per week and my testosterone levels were in the 800s.

No I'm just curious how testosterone levels look throughout the day while taking HCG/FSH only. So for example if you are taking testosterone enanthate as TRT we know your levels are elevated constantly as a function of the release of the injected testosterone. Whereas with natural levels you get high testosterone in the morning and low at night. So I'm wondering how it fluctuates with HCG administration.

Interesting, so what do you plan to do with the information what is it going to dictate?

This is exactly what I'm taking about, thank you. Wish they would have given multiple doses but this at least gives an idea. I wonder why they saw a second peak at 48hr. Can't explain that at all. Also damn looks like one subject got up to 2800ng/dL from a single HCG injection of 6000iu. Even the single 1500iu dose got them up ato 1800-2000ng/dL two days out. I've been taking 1200iu or so 3x per week and my testosterone levels were in the 800s.
On another forum about a year ago I remember a guy citing a study where a large bolus dose of hcg even gave a pulse 5 days later. I don't understand all the mechanisms or whys but that stood out to me

Interesting, so what do you plan to do with the information what is it going to dictate?

Well for one I'm just interested in it. But also, I'm wondering how much it's helping me compared to being completely natural. If/when I (hopefully) get my wife pregnant then I am considering going back to being natural if I can get reasonable testosterone levels back. So if for example HCG was pulsatile like natural levels then I could maybe expect to keep most of my current muscle mass, compared to if HCG kept it constantly elevated then it's more likely I will lose more muscle mass if going completely natural.

You should pull multiple bloods in a day and write back to us the results!

I'd like to :) though my insurance probably would not cover that. I could spend a few hundred on an online test though and compare morning and night. Or ideally morning and night the day of and morning and night the next day

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131