over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is the GH bloat worth it?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Okay I'll be honest I workout to be healthy for sure but I don't compete so a large portion of it is simply for aesthetics. I just started the following cycle:

600mg Cyp wks 1-10
75mg Var wks 2-9
50mg Tbol wks 2-9

I might throw in some Tren if I'm feeling it but just for a short time.

I was thinking of using some GH at a low dose, probably 3.3iu pre workout and possibly 20mg MK677 before bed. But the thing is I'm cycling to look good for the summer, isn't the GH and MK677 going to negate that? The test bloats me up but not terribly, the GH bloats me up more and the MK677 bloats me up like crazy.

It's like the ultimate double edged sword, I use GH and MK to get the max results of my cycle but while I'm on them I look like I swallowed a balloon. So if I'm just trying to look good this summer it would be counter productive to use them right?

Just having some random thoughts, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Doesn't summer start June 20th?

U got time.. Run the gear and drop it out a few days before u hit the beach

Btw, two oral at the same time is anything but healthy lol

True but it's already hot out, that's a good idea though just drop it a few days before any vacations or trips.

I love var and my supplier sent me some free Tbol so fuck it! :D

Is it really that big of a difference if I'm taking 100mg var vs 75mg var and 50mg Tbol? I'm using Liv52 daily and will use tudca daily when I start the orals.

I'm unsure personally but I thought I had read that it's not a great idea to run GH and MK at the same time. I may be wrong.

Yes.:D
To the OP.

Last edited:

Exactly! HGH and MK677 bloat are totally gone a few days after stopping them.
Orals aren't needed. Add some tren and the results will be just as good.

I just tapperd off MK took about 3 days to loose the water.
But if you find the right GH you won't retain fluid the old black tops had a diuretic effect on me I was shredded from them. Last summer I ran Somastims I could eat garbage not bloat whatsoever.

x2

I would just use 1 oral at a time. Perhaps start with tbol and run the hgh and mk-677 with test. Then sometime in July drop the hgh and mk-677 and add in the avar. Eating a well balanced, clean and calorie restricted diet will help keep major bloat off but sure the gh products will increase water retention. But as mentioned it drops off very quickly once you stop. Any date you want to look your best I would probably drop the gh products about 2 weeks before that day. Taking a good GDA product before your larger carb meals would be a great thing too.

I like the fullness GH gives me and the lower your bodyfat % the less you bloat u get.

Thanks guys, I might just go that route where I drop the GH and MK before trips.

But it seems like everyone is against orals for some reason, I know they are riskier than oils but I'm using liver aids and don't plan to run more than 8 weeks. Although I know 8 weeks is probably the max end of the spectrum.

I would just run tren for 6 weeks but I'm worried about my hair while I'm on it and it always make me end up hating my cycles.

Elvia does it really make a difference if I were to run the orals individually? Is it using both of them even at a smaller dosage really more dangerous than just one at a higher dosage?

Thanks guys, I might just go that route where I drop the GH and MK before trips.

But it seems like everyone is against orals for some reason, I know they are riskier than oils but I'm using liver aids and don't plan to run more than 8 weeks. Although I know 8 weeks is probably the max end of the spectrum.

I would just run tren for 6 weeks but I'm worried about my hair while I'm on it and it always make me end up hating my cycles.

Elvia does it really make a difference if I were to run the orals individually? Is it using both of them even at a smaller dosage really more dangerous than just one at a higher dosage?

I love orals. If they weren't liver toxic I would probably be about 7 different orals right now :D Liver toxicity is often exaggerated when it comes to oral aas but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful. Plus quite a lot of orals can really mess up your cholesterol levels too. But if you use common sense and cycle on and off then it's fine to use 2 orals at the same time.

Diet dictates results but I recommended seperating them solely as tbol can carry a little more water so take that at the start with the HGH and MK-677. Eat clean but get really full etc then swop over to avar when you want to drop the others and well basically look ripped. You can get ripped on dbol but certain drugs do work best at certain times.

So feel free to run both together but I would personally do something like tbol weeks 1-4 and avar weeks 7-11. I would use good liver protection the whole time. If someone has an event/comp/photoshoot I would probably add adrol for the last 2 weeks too ;)

Same

Lenny said it in the other thread. It's not bloat, you're just fat. (relatively)

I didn't drop my gh before competition and looked good, no bloat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lenny said it in the other thread. It's not bloat, you're just fat. (relatively)

It was Tenny. That is true but not in every situation. Certain drugs can cause massive water retention. He is spot on that diet will dictate everything though. You could be on any combo of drugs if you diet and train hard you will get ripped. Plus the drugs will give you well needed muscle fullness etc. In your situation you were running hgh for an extended time so your body had adapted. If you added it in 2 weeks out you may have had some issues... you may have been fine though. Everyone responds differently though so it's not like we are saying you must drop hgh or x compound to look ripped. But it is true sometimes HGH or MK-677 can cause massive amounts of water retention even on a calorie restrictive diet. I have known people to put on 10-20 pounds in a few weeks adding 25mg MK-677 when they were ripped to begin with. I remember putting on 10 pounds of water in 1 week on just 1IU rips years ago. I wasn't cutting but the water retention was ridiculous and my ankles even swelled up. The bloat would have been minimized on a super low calories diet but it was real.

JJ stays super lean all year and pretty much eats clean all year and he has put on 10-20 pounds on the same diet a few times just by restarting MK-677 at approx 25mg. It's not uncommon to drop a few pounds of water in a few days after stopping certain GH products. I guess that decision depends upon how lean you are when on hgh/mk-677 and if you need to drop any water. Some guys end up looking much worst coming off HGH whilst others need it.

Last edited:

Honestly, in my case, there are many times I think I'm fat so I low carb/calorie for a few days and lose like 10lbs and abs look ripped. It can go both ways depending on the person's mental state.

Honestly, in my case, there are many times I think I'm fat so I low carb/calorie for a few days and lose like 10lbs and abs look ripped. It can go both ways depending on the person's mental state.

Nevermind a few days. I felt lean a few hours ago and thought my waist has definitely gone in and now I feel fat :eek::D

I'm going to go with Elvia's approach, the advice everyone here provides is invaluable thank you.

Tbol wks 1-4
Var wks 7-10

I'll run MK and GH up until var time.

I might throw some tren into those two weeks in between :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner