YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IS THE GRASS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE?

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
im a natural fatty.... in order to loose bodyfat and maintain muscle my diet has to be so spot on its rediculous.... a couple cheat meals and weeks of hard work could be down the drain.... literally.......

so i thought to myself... wouldnt it be nice to have the opposite problem...

to be able to eat whatever whenever and not have to worry about putting on body fat....... some of you might say well those people have a really hard time putting on muscle as well... but doesn't it all come down to calories in vs. calories out? if sleep,training and general heath are in order.... you could build a really solid diet and when you want to cheat... just cheat.... you wont get fat because your already naturally really lean

what im trying to say is i rather be the really skinny self Conscious guy instead of the fat self conscious guy if i had the choice... just seems like the better of the two...any thoughts?

im a natural fatty.... in order to loose bodyfat and maintain muscle my diet has to be so spot on its rediculous.... a couple cheat meals and weeks of hard work could be down the drain.... literally.......

to be able to eat whatever whenever and not have to worry about putting on body fat....... some of you might say well those people have a really hard time putting on muscle as well... but doesn't it all come down to calories in vs. calories out? if sleep,training and general heath are in order.... you could build a really solid diet and when you want to cheat... just cheat.... you wont get fat because your already naturally really lean

what im trying to say is i rather be the really skinny self Conscious guy instead of the fat self conscious guy if i had the choice... just seems like the better of the two...any thoughts?

then why do you think you are fat?
you stated that for skinny guys "a calorie is a calorie..." so why isn't that true for fat guys too?
-JS

In practical online terminology, you'd rather be an ecto than an endo, and I'd agree. They need to overeat, we need to undereat(compared to what we want) AND also make sure hormonal output is optimal.

It's the hormonal aspect that differs between the calorie is a calorie. That changes everything. I've known skinny guys that eat as much as me, but I gain fat easier. Why? Hormones.

Activity levels differ but that's why you manage what you eat. Let it be known these guys didn't even workout when I did nor eat as "clean" as me, this was back when I was on the see food diet and I use to hit up my boy at Mission Burritto...any Houstonians know what I mean?

well i know for me it comes down to self discipline i have to watch everything that i am eating every second of the day...sauces, condiments everything..

for a naturally skinny guy are these problems?.....IMO force feeding is a alot easier then the other way around but i cant speak from experience

In practical online terminology, you'd rather be an ecto than an endo, and I'd agree. They need to overeat, we need to undereat(compared to what we want) AND also make sure hormonal output is optimal.

It's the hormonal aspect that differs between the calorie is a calorie. That changes everything. I've known skinny guys that eat as much as me, but I gain fat easier. Why? Hormones.

Activity levels differ but that's why you manage what you eat. Let it be known these guys didn't even workout when I did nor eat as "clean" as me, this was back when I was on the see food diet and I use to hit up my boy at Mission Burritto...any Houstonians know what I mean?

thank you SLICED. thats kinda what i was getting at.
and I am more ecto than endo i guess. well i am prolly meso really.... who thought he was an ecto but then learned how to EAT:)

if all things are right (diet, training drugs) you should never have to "force feed"
i will say that nearly EVERYONE struggles to some degree to stay super lean.

just count YOUR blessings. be thankful for your health and do the best you can with what you were given. :)
-JS

thank you SLICED. thats kinda what i was getting at.
and I am more ecto than endo i guess. well i am prolly meso really.... who thought he was an ecto but then learned how to EAT:)

if all things are right (diet, training drugs) you should never have to "force feed"
i will say that nearly EVERYONE struggles to some degree to stay super lean.

just count YOUR blessings. be thankful for your health and do the best you can with what you were given. :)
-JS

I don't believe in this ecto vs. endo vs. meso thing but I just said it to establish a baseline.

It's either this; you're genetically given with a hormonal profile to utilize your food optimally, miserably, or in between and that impacts how you recover and ultimately grow. The more optimal you partion your food, the better you recover, the quicker you grow.

I'm the build of an ecto(long, thin bones) but have the profile of miserable food partitioning(endo). So what the hell am i? Typical non-PM, generic BB forum material but just ranting here. trying to kill time before i have to do homework.

Macro portioning and timing is very important if you are an endo. So, a calorie is not a calorie here if you want to gain muscle and loose fat. We don't get to eat empty crap carbs.

Most of the ecto's I have met hate having to eat so much to grow. We hate having to eat so clean to keep our BF down. Such is life.

Last edited:
Macro portioning and timing is very important if you are an endo. So, a calorie is not a calorie here if you want to gain muscle and loose fat. We don't get to eat empty crap carbs.

Most of the ecto's I have met hate having to eat so much to grow. We hate having to eat so clean to keep our BF down. Such is life.

whats an "empty crap carb" in your opinion?
all carbs are broken down into sugar basically right?
what makes a carb empty?
-JS

whats an "empty crap carb" in your opinion?
all carbs are broken down into sugar basically right?
what makes a carb empty?
-JS

I aggree with where i think you are going with this. I came up in the era where you took your postworkout insulin with a protein shake, a can off coca-cola and possibly a poptart or two=-) All the guys at the gym i went to were doing it and stayed reasonably lean in their off-season, so i gave it a whirl and you know what, it worked for me.

I think this goes back to people micro-managing the diets and overthinking every single aspect of this game.

I know ya gonna hate to hear this bro but if i dont eat up to par i will lose 10lbs. in one day. So I am on the other side and it does suck on both extremes. I cant think of cardio. I will lose 4 lbs in one half hour. I feel for ya bro. Opposite problems. And im 42. I can eat pizza bbq chinese and ice cream on a training day and just maintain. Gets expensive. Plus the HGH doesn't help good luck bro.

I think you just have to do the best you can with what you have. You can't worry about what if I was this instead, because you're not. You know what I mean?
My brother and I are two total opposites of the genetic spectrum, and we have the same parents(I think anyway!), and he is a total ecto, eats nothing but burgers and taco bell, but has a perpetual six pack, and veins that Stallone would envy. I swear to christ, he could have won the bantam weight class at the last state show here and he's never touched a weight.
I on the other hand am a meso/endo. Used to be a meso, but as I've gotten older I hang on to fat a little more. So I have to work a little harder to be lean, but I am way stronger and bigger than my brother could ever hope to be. With the right diet and training I can be big AND ripped.
I think that's a better place to be when you want to be a bodybuilder.

everyone is giving great advice and im not trying to cry poor me here cause i know when to shut the fuck up and put in work... i just read all the "genetic" posts and it must really be a blessing to have great ones......

strong.... f- u how dare you mention those foods in my thread ..but i hear ya that must be real fustrating... i couldnt imagine not to be able to run and play sports when i wanted to for fear of loosing that much muscle..... thats ruff.

js.... i like the way you are thinking .. i over analyze everything ..but thats because im in the mindset that i have to be.. there has to be something behind all this higher/lower gi carbs, sugary fruits , white/brown rice, sweet potato vs reg baked potato.......

Last edited:
I am fat by nature so I know your struggles.

Empty crap carbs = sugar and high fructose corn syrup are the number one offender. Add in other carb calories that do not have a nutritional value.

95% of the time we can eat a higher volume of whole food in a day than processed and end up eating the same amount of calories. Why?

The vast majority of processed foods have a higher calorie density. A Costco frozen chicken pot pie has a ton of fat, leading to it being 600 calories. One of those little guys feels like 1/2 a meal when compared to how much chicken, steamed carrots, peas and potatoes I can eat to add up to 600 calories.

Us fat guys also need to do cardio a couple times a week even when bulking. I prefer HIIT a couple days a week to keep that fire lit.

i hear that.. my body needs cardio.. anything under 20 mins a day wont suffice ... needs to be around 30 mins at least mod paced 4-5 times a week to make a diff....

I am fat by nature so I know your struggles.

Empty crap carbs = sugar and high fructose corn syrup are the number one offender. Add in other carb calories that do not have a nutritional value.

95% of the time we can eat a higher volume of whole food in a day than processed and end up eating the same amount of calories. Why?

The vast majority of processed foods have a higher calorie density. A Costco frozen chicken pot pie has a ton of fat, leading to it being 600 calories. One of those little guys feels like 1/2 a meal when compared to how much chicken, steamed carrots, peas and potatoes I can eat to add up to 600 calories.

Us fat guys also need to do cardio a couple times a week even when bulking. I prefer HIIT a couple days a week to keep that fire lit.

I think it's easier to be an endo. All you have to do is NOT eat. You literally just have to sit there and do nothing, and you won't gain weight.

Ecto's have to force feed until we want to vomit, day in and day out.

I'm so sick of eating/cooking/cleaning all the time, I don't know how you guys that eat 6000k a day do it.

Off to get a couple pizzas for dinner.

exactly

I aggree with where i think you are going with this. I came up in the era where you took your postworkout insulin with a protein shake, a can off coca-cola and possibly a poptart or two=-) All the guys at the gym i went to were doing it and stayed reasonably lean in their off-season, so i gave it a whirl and you know what, it worked for me.

I think this goes back to people micro-managing the diets and overthinking every single aspect of this game.

YES, that is what i was getting at....
-JS

Bottom line bro as mentioned earlier ya gotta work with what ya momma gave ya. The grass isn't always easier on this side. If I dont eat 6-7000Kcal a day I get lethargic, piss nitrogen on a strip, get catabolic and hypoglycemic. Its not easy on either extreme. I was hoping as I got older it would slow. Oh ya I also drink a 6 pack a night! Walkin year round at 5-6%. Its expensive and time consuming to always eat and sometimes i wish i were in your shoes if thats any consulation.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131