advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is the muscle saving/fat burning effects from clen worth the heart health risks?

Chris288

Registered
Thinking of using some clen or ephedra for a few weeks to burn the last bit of fat and preserve some muscle. Are the results from clen really worth some of the possible heart side effects I hear, or are clen's heart side effects blown up and not true??? Opinions??

IIRC clen eats up taurine, and taurine is essential to heart health. If you do decide to run it I would highly suggest adding some taurine as an added precaution. Also, give your receptors time and do 2 week on 2 week off rather than adding ketofin.

IMO

Thinking of using some clen or ephedra for a few weeks to burn the last bit of fat and preserve some muscle. Are the results from clen really worth some of the possible heart side effects I hear, or are clen's heart side effects blown up and not true??? Opinions??

NO WAY

Thanks guys... been really debating if I needed to use it as I feel since I am dieting without AAS right now, that I might burn to much muscle. BTW only getting to 8% though. So hopefully I will not loose very much.

I never liked Clen, but if you have to ask that questions the answer is always no. This is a hobby for 95% of us, a career for others. Regardless of your category the question is what comes first. For me its family and friends. Clen is not some type of silent killer their is a right/wrong way to do any thing even drinking water. But to be honest if you are considering any thing that has a direct effect on the function of your heart, it would be wise to see a doc, and at least get a full blood panel tested to see your present state. I know of IFBB pros who have gone as high as 600mcg/day of clen while maintaining health, but I'm sure a similar dose could kill others over time.

Hated clen, was all jitter no energy. You want to preserve muscle during cut, run low dose AAS.

it all depends on your gentics and the dosage of clen being used and for how long. I would say no if it cuases heart problems but there lies the question if it dont then in my opion its the best fat burner out there. i handle clen great i can fall asleep on it. I dont over do it with clen wich i only do a little in spring/summer. After reading up on it i wont ever go over 80mcgs i think a dose of 60mcgs for a decent size guy isnt to bad for the health after all caffine fucks with youy heart as well i dont see people getting fucked up hearts from a cup of joe a few days a week and people do this for 20 somthing years.

if your going to do clen use it smart and safe. 20-60mcgs wont once and awhile for short peroids wont kill ya unless your prone to somthing its about being smart not over doing it. take the middle ground here.

SB

heeeeelllllllllllllllll nawwwwwwwwwwww

lol
frk

We lift heavy weights...that is stress on the heart already...why add more?

Over rated shit.

Well I would like to thank everyone for their input. I have decided to keep going forward without the clen. Thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131