over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is the Olympia people serious?

Ticket 400$? Nose bleed seat

Why the hell? I remember going before covid and it was 125$ on Saturday

I took days off for this, what a waste.. I’ll just watch it on the TV screen

Shit Kevin hart wasn’t that expensive
Maybe we should do some clarification here. Are we talking about the night show ticket?

Also, a point to consider, didn't we change venues now in Vegas? It's no longer the orleans right? Perhaps the new venue is much more expensive? Another point, isn't seating fairly limited? That supply/demand dynamic might require a higher price.

Then finally, are the expo tickets still cheap? Because that is where MOST of the people go in my experience.

It's more about money today than ever. Look at how they hand out pro cards and the fees they collect on those alone.
Good for them making it profitable, but it's soured it all a bit for me.
Guys have to pay fees for pro card? That’s crazy. I’m going to have to search the cost.

pro card is 275$ for 22'
I was about to say that. And as a pro you don't pay to enter a show. The promoter pays your flights and accomodation.

I was about to say that. And as a pro you don't pay to enter a show. The promoter pays your flights and accomodation.
promoters do not pay for flights and accommodations. if they ever did? it has been a decade plus since its happened

promoters do not pay for flights and accommodations. if they ever did? it has been a decade plus since its happened
In my day, it always happened. That's why you had to sign a contract. If you failed to appear it was a $5k fine to compensate the promoter.

In my day, it always happened. That's why you had to sign a contract. If you failed to appear it was a $5k fine to compensate the promoter.
What kind of accommodations did they provide you guys with? 1st class travel with hotel suites?

we still do sign the contract, but nothing is covered. we dont even get a tix anymore: for a friend, spouse etc. Its all on us

What kind of accommodations did they provide you guys with? 1st class travel with hotel suites?
Business class and 5 star hotels. Being driven around, picked up and dropped off at the airport. All dietary requirements met, etc.

The resale part is the bad part. I’d respect the price if Olympia was charging that much, but direct tickets are cheap af. Resale sites are gouging.

Olympia fucked up by not capping the margin resales could add, though. Silly oversight that’ll piss loads of people off.

If olypmia sold the tickets direct at, say, $300, I’d pay happily.

Shit, I bill $2-300/hour and extract as much cash for projects from clients as possible, up to the very point where they’re still getting more value then what they’re paying. It’s business.

Business class and 5 star hotels. Being driven around, picked up and dropped off at the airport. All dietary requirements met, etc.
Meanwhile, back in the NPC, you pay a $200 membership fee and a $75 entry fee, and are expected to act unworthy and humbled if they throw in a t-shirt, lol.

Meanwhile, back in the NPC, you pay a $200 membership fee and a $75 entry fee, and are expected to act unworthy and humbled if they throw in a t-shirt, lol.
Come on man. Gotta be grateful for the little things apparently lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave