over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is the "situation" all juiced out now

sigagg11

Registered
i dont really watch the show, but it was on tonight and the dude looks small as shit now. think it was like the last episode of this season, he lifts up his shirt to show off his abs, shit looks nothing like it used to lol. for a while i thought he looked bigger than ronnie.

I fucking hate the show but have seen a few episodes here and there. I honestly think the dude is suffering in the more recent ones, he doesn't seem mentally stable and shows all the signs of being a fucking coke head if you ask me.

lol yea bro. i used to like the show when all it seemed to do was show them getting pussy. id watch a bit b4 going out and pump myself up hahaha. watching it for enjoyment tho now is garbage. same shit every time.
he is kinda fallin apart tho. it just makes me wonder man. some ppl still manage to look fuckin awesome off, and others just look like shit. hes not lookin too hot

yea,situation lost alot of size-maybe too much of the good life caught up to him

dont know anything about him dont wanna watch his show,,,,id ill go with the cokehead option,,,sounds right to me. i cant believe there are people out there that watch this garbage, generation nothingless as GH15 puts it lol, the new generation is pathetic :banghead:

between filming, appearances, partying and sleeping, there prob isnt much time to workout the way he use to when his only job was a personal trainer. this dude has a lot on his plate right now between the show, his vodka, appearances, etc. i dont watch the show any longer but i give him props for cashing the fuck in, he made a lot of $$$ for doing fucking nothing.

The show is a joke and waste of time, IMO. But it amazing how much money that show brings in

Pauly D got smaller too! Ronnie is the only one who looks like maintained size. ya the Situation looks like crap but he is a mulit-millionaire now and set for life... he capitalized more than anyone on the show!

they have all shrunk. Stardom as taken up gym time and dedication

They probably couldnt get there gear through customs

He pulled up his shirt last night and those abs looked weak. Nothing like he used to...and there was collective silence from the others when he did it....he looks like shit, and they know it.

They probably couldnt get there gear through customs

This is it, I tried sending myself just a weeks worth of injects last time I was in Italy... I did a GOOD job with packaging too... That was a huge no/go

When ronnie nd stitch had that fight, ronnie lukd in best shape so far. Last seaon he lukd as tho he lost alot of size compared to his size season 1

between filming, appearances, partying and sleeping, there prob isnt much time to workout the way he use to when his only job was a personal trainer. this dude has a lot on his plate right now between the show, his vodka, appearances, etc. i dont watch the show any longer but i give him props for cashing the fuck in, he made a lot of $$$ for doing fucking nothing.

this is probably most fitting, hes commited to buisness projects ect... bodybuilding is a huge commitment in ltself, in the sceneraio he's in its impossible for him to commit 100% to both without breaking down

also it looks like pauly -D has some rebound GYNO going on:eek:

incbb

if you look at ronnie in the begining of this season he was ripped the fuck out and big... now hes small and looks like he lost it all.... situation and ronnie for the first season were on, in miami pauly jumped on with them.... not sure for the third one... but this passed one they were all off the majority of the time

And I bet he feels 100 times lonelier now than he ever did before.

The dude makes money off being a total fucking dochebag in front of millions of teenagers on one of the worst tv stations ever and his only followers are 16 year old boys who have yet to realize anything about life at all in general.

And you say he does nothing but obviously thats not true at all. He has to play this role day in and out if he wants to continue making money. Can you imagine walking down the street and being bombarded with teenage boys wanting autographs and pictures everywhere you went? And not only that but constantly be traveling making appearances, and for what? So he can play his role as a egotistical spray tanned "guido" with shitty abs? He can have his money lol.

I dont know why people hate on them so bad.
F*ck it they get paid to work out, go tanning, and slam b*itches.

Sh*t if I had the chance to be on that show I would have. This is what alot of people do anyways. Im NOT SAYING EVERYBODY but alot of people especially guys get ready for the weekend and look to take a girl home with them. These guys just get paid for it.

I still think this guy syntholed his arms they are so out of propotion to the rest of him....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws