over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is there a for real Aphrodisiac ??

47yearoldman

Registered
Women please chime in,, Just wondering is there actually something out there that really works..

I know that a stack of 100$ bills the size of a small car is guaranteed to work, (show that to any women and "whoosh" her legs will spread apart, and she will be instantly "HORNY" :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I have found that treating a woman with proper love and respect is the greatest aphrodisiac of all.

A little "southern gentilman" mixed with some romance has always worked for me , on 5 differant contenants!!

and apparently 100mg Primo a week works amazingly well also cause this wacko at my gym is gonna get me divorced

having an accent, being tan, tall, polite, and noticing things about them that nobody else has is a great thing also.

Also being mature about what females go through. Seriously as soon as some guys hear the word "period" act like they've just heard about the most disgusting thing ever. It's blood, it's a part of life, get the fuck over it.

Oh and having ADD or ADHD and losing tracking of time when you go down on them is also a great thing. Been down there for hours before because I was thinking about setting up my diet and exercise in my head...couldn't taste shit for a week and half after that though :/

having an accent, being tan, tall, polite, and noticing things about them that nobody else has is a great thing also.

Also being mature about what females go through. Seriously as soon as some guys hear the word "period" act like they've just heard about the most disgusting thing ever. It's blood, it's a part of life, get the fuck over it.

Oh and having ADD or ADHD and losing tracking of time when you go down on them is also a great thing. Been down there for hours before because I was thinking about setting up my diet and exercise in my head...couldn't taste shit for a week and half after that though :/

In the Navy we called it getting your "Red-Wings" Still its totally F#$%in Gross:star-w:rs:star-w:rs

My wife says my voice (very deep bass) but talking not singing. Kinda strange cuz my voice kind of scares little kids til they get to know me.
Who knows? T

My wife says my voice (very deep bass) but talking not singing. Kinda strange cuz my voice kind of scares little kids til they get to know me.
Who knows? T

That's frigging funny! :D

chloroform?:D

I have found that treating a woman with proper love and respect is the greatest aphrodisiac of all.

^ This plus smoking a little Mary Jane:D

'Sex Panther'!! :p

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrckYWFgl4s&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Sex Panther Aftershave - 60% of the time, it works every time - YouTube[/ame]

I would say yes (PT141Bremelanotide) they sell it on the board,Google it.

Women please chime in,, Just wondering is there actually something out there that really works..

I know that a stack of 100$ bills the size of a small car is guaranteed to work, (show that to any women and "whoosh" her legs will spread apart, and she will be instantly "HORNY" :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I'd pay money for this. lots of money. :love:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity