YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is There Any Benefit Using Aromasin and/or Prami During PCT?

bump - interesting question ? :lightbulb:

I used Aromison when I started getting symptoms of Gyno and in 6 days any and all sensativity was gone. I stopped Aromison and continued with Nolvadex at the advice of friends. No problems since.

I've read aromasin at the lowest dose possible through PCT was standard protocol. I don't have real world experience to support that claim, but it seems to be recommended. Hopefully an expert can voice their opinion on this subject.

Surely this question can get some responses from one of the many PCT experts we have on the board.

I by no means have enough personal experience under my belt to give anyone advice, so all I'll say is that I plan to use Tenny's PCT plan, with some low dose Aromasin to further control estradiol.

I have read a lot of threads where people used aromasin along side nolva, with good results. Plus, if you're one of the people that flood your system with HCG the week before you start PCT, aromasin will help.

Hopefully one of the gurus will chime in on this.

Last edited:
I think the simple answer is nobody knows for sure. There haven't been legit medical studies, just trial and error. With that said, I like to use an AI and a SERM during PCT, but with aromasin and nolva your estrogen levels are going to be bottomed out..

yes its beneficial... and clomiphene low dose is always better than tamoxifen (which is not effective where there is significant suppression of HPGA...) tamoxifen does also present issues with respect to its use after progestins, prolactogens and/or strong androgens (as they suppress natural progesterone and often negatively impact dopaminergic system-- leading to increased prolactin)

tamoxifen does also present issues with respect to its use after progestins, prolactogens and/or strong androgens (as they suppress natural progesterone and often negatively impact dopaminergic system-- leading to increased prolactin)

I've never heard of this. Could you expand, and why would clomiphene be better?

im going to try aromasin my next cylce and pct. i have herd and read some good things on it so will see im looking foward to it. I wont use clomid ill go aromasin/nova.you wont get as much of a rebound from estro as you would letro/adex

SB

Taken from another forum...
"at 20-25mgs/day Aromasin, at that dose, will raise your testosterone levels by about 60%, and also help out your free to bound testosterone ratio by lowering levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), by about 20% (12)…SHBG is that nasty enzymes that binds to testosterone and renders it useless for building muscle"

I run it through and into PCT and love the stuff, works very well!!!

i ran it for 3 weeks after my show to help with any rebound from letro while i taperd down my test dose into pct.

I then ran it eod for the first 30 days of the 45 day power pct. test levels just came back at 383 4 weeks after stopping all pct meds and 10 weeks from last test p jab.

this reading was taken in the pm so doctor said its likely to be higher as the test is idealy done on a morning when test levels are highest but is still well within normal range for a 24 year old.

ohh and i was shut down for over 13 months :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131