YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH THIS (INFECTION?)

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
There was thread not long ago about someone saying they drew a cream-colored liquid into syringe when they aspirated. I’ve had this problem in both my biceps (all 4 heads) for some time now. Now there has NEVER been ANY swelling, soreness or pain associated with these sites.

When I posted this someone said something profound – it’s still an infection. So I started to treat it myself. I took 500mg Keflex, 2x ED for 10 days along with some generic benadryl. I drained each of the four sites about every 2 or 3 days pulling out between 0.5 and 2ml at each site with amounts varying from site to site. I also injected 2ml into each of the 4 sites – 10% BA bacteriostatic water. The 10-day period was over last Friday. The stuff I pulled didn’t show up very well in the attached photo (too dark a color), but it’s watery, cream-colored, lightly orangeish tint. I started out using a 25g pin but changed to a 23 pin.

This last Tuesday I decided to check to see if there was anything left. Right biceps: outer head – nothing and inner head – nothing. Left biceps: outer head – nothing and inner head – pulled out nearly 6ml of this gunk. One of the syringes in the picture was from this day. This morning I thought I’d get serious and used a 12ml syringe and pulled out 10.5ml gunk (pictured).

Like I said no symptoms other than just recently I seem a bit more tired/less energy than normal (which could be attributed to many things).

Anyone have any feedback? Do you think I killed the bug and just need to finish removing all the gunk? I have some generic Rocephin on order that suppose to be the BEST antibiotic for infections. It comes as a powder that’s mixed with bacteriostatic water that’s injected directly into the infected area. Does anyone have any experience with this stuff.

xcel

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 889
I first noticed this back when I was LOADING UP on Syntherol - 6ml ED in each head and with gear on top of that. I think I just put WAY TOO MUCH shit in 'em :eek:

xcel

Xcel

Looks like pretty nasty stuff.

I would also say you still have an infection, as well. SOunds like it MIGHT be limited to just 1 head of your bicesp, but you might have missed another spot.

You can go with the Rocephin, but why not just leave the muscle alone and let it heal? It may be that you are just irritating the tissue with the continued injections. I believe it was site injections / SEO injections that may have brought this on?...

It sounds like, with that much fluid, that it is accumulating there. Perhaps some light massage and exercise will help. The tissue has been traumatized in a big way. Maybe just let the body heal itself in this case...(?)

Your call, man.

You might try to contact Milos Sarcev, who is pretty open about his problems w/ SEO. Also, Mr. Valentino might be able to give you some ideas, although I might take these with several grains of salt.

-Randy

personaly excel Id get in contact with either swale or aciddoctor if hes still around. I would find out what they have to say about it but if it was me id just leave the bicepts alone for a while

Re: Xcel

homonunculus said:
You can go with the Rocephin, but why not just leave the muscle alone and let it heal? It may be that you are just irritating the tissue with the continued injections. I believe it was site injections / SEO injections that may have brought this on?...
Thanks Randy. Don't worry I haven't taken any injectibles other than Synthergine (sub-q) since the contest. In fact, the only thing I've been taking is 10mg AM-only d-bol. My nuts are fully back and functioning and I know that doesn't mean HPTA is fully restored but it's not a bad "indicator."

I'm going to give them a break for quite a while. Look out calves!

Normally I can inject "anything" without it bothering me at all, "anywhere." During pre contest, everywhere I poked it hurt like hell except my biceps. So I used my biceps a lot for that stretch.

I didn't know if it would clear up "on it's own." I'm going to try and draw-out again on Saturday.

xcel

PUMPED said:
You gotta remember, I'm not a "normal responder" to SEO - hence the large amounts.

xcel

I would switch antibiotics like you said you are going to do and the reason is this.

If you begin to take an antibiotic and dont COMPLETELY KILL off ALL the bacteria that is causing the infection you will do nothing more than make the bacteria immune to the antibiotic you have used against it.
This is why a doctor will insist that you keep taking the antibiotic he prescribes until the prescription is empty even if the symtoms go away.

I believe that Keflex is normally prescribed for 14 days so you stopped a few days to early and for serious deep muscular infections I think they prescribe it for more like 25 days.

Another thing I would do is stop injecting stuff into the muscle. You need to drain in not put fluid in there, even if it IS sterile water.
Coming directly from a doctor in my family " if you get an abscess and catch it early enough all you have to do is drain it and take antibiotics" If the infection spreads it becomes more complicated but it seems as though you may have the infection isolated.

I would suggest getting a professional opinion on the condition because if it is infected and past the point where antibiotics can help, the faster you catch it and surgically remove it, the less damage the infection will do to the surrounding tissue. And a bicep is a bad place to loose alot of muscle tissue( not the there is any good place to loose muscle tissue, but you get what I am saying:)

Hope this helps.

EXCEL.......HOLY SHIT.

THAT SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME. I AM SORT OF A PANSY ASS ABOUT EVERYTHING < DRUGS,ETC> EVEN THOUGH I TAKE GEAR. I HAVE A BOTTLE OF SYNTHEROL ....JUST DID A FEW INJECTIONS IN THE BI'S .........AND QUIT. I DON'T KNOW WHY......UNEASY ABOUT THE WHOLE THING. YOUR PICS OF THAT GOOP YOU DREW OUT OF YOUR BI'S IS FREAKING ME OUT. I WANT BIG ARMS REALLY BAD...DON'T GET ME WRONG. I HAVE BUSTED MY ASS ON THEM FOR YEARS. I AM 38....BEEN AT IT SINCE 19YRS OLD. SO, I HAVE PAID MY DUES.......TORE ONE TENDON OFF THE BONE, HAD IT REPAIRED. FOR THAT REASON I FIGURED I'D GIVE IT A TRY....BIGGEST THEY HAVE BEEN IS 19 AND 1/2....WANTED 21'S...FIGURED I'D DO IT WITH THE SYNTHEROL, BUT CHICKENED OUT. I DON'T THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO TRY IT AGAIN AFTER SEEING THOSE PICS YOU POSTED! I AM HOPING TO ADD AND INCH AT LEAST IN THE FUTURE......GUESS I AM JUST GOING TO HAVE TO GET OVER 300LBS TO DO IT! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.........I AM NOT AS WELL INFORMED AS I COULD BE ON INFECTIONS BUT I KNOW OF ONE GUY WHO GOT AN INFECTION FROM AND INFECTED INGROWN HAIR AND HAD TO HAVE BIG CHUNKS OF MEAT CUT OUT OF HIS SHIN CAUSE HE KEPT FRICKING AROUND WITH IT. I'D GO SEE A GOOD DOCTOR. <MY OPINION>

omg shit that is nasty reminds me of the time i drew 6mls of blood out of my tri but,your prob looks worse ,i have nothing to add but i hope it works out ok im sure it looks worse than it is

X

My story is almost the same except no syntherol and very few spot injections in the last few yrs but I had a egg sized mass removed from my right delt a few months ago and am just now starting to get over it. I used to get cold chills at night and my shoulder would start to get cold and hurt then my hand would get numb. I'd wake up in the morning and shake it off but later on I started to notice a small lump that was very touchy/feely.
I then had a zit on top of the lump and tried to squeeze it and a huge amount of the same colored gunk as yours came out maybe 2 cc's. I let it go for a few days then went to the doc come to find out I had a nasty infection and the egg mass was as hard as a rock all infection. I have had a hole the size of a 50 cent piece in my delt for almost 3 months and has finally started to heal up.

Kat is right on the head about the anti's your never supposed to start/stop/switch ruins the whole deal. I'd say get to a doc just the color alone looks nasty enough to cause some alarm. I also would ask does it smell bad?

PS
Don't send it to Phil he will try to eat it.:D

Last edited:
I pulled over 60 cc's of nasty shit outta my shoulder, I just kept draining it over a period of about 4 days and after that I did a BA wash and drained that, about 4 weeks after there was no fluid left in that subq pocket and eventually returned to normal. I would get another course of antibiotics if you have a fever and or didnt take the full course of the original ones. If you see red streaking or have a fever man go get help. Hope it works out bro.

Hi bro be careful that is exactly what happened to me on my quad !! it is infected and if you don't watch out you will be in hospital having op on it just like I did , take care :)

You really do need to see a doctor for this. A culture must be taken to determine what, if any, infective organism(s) are there. You can't just haphazardly add in an antibiotic without making sure it gives adequate coverage. It is also possible this is an inflammatory process, hence build-up of serous fluid. I'd get an ultrasound to look more deeply into the muscle, looking for pockets of fluid/abscess. BTW, merely draining an abscess and applying antibiotics will not cure same, as it represents a walled-off pocket which not only hosts the perfect environment for certain organisms, but also sequesters them from the antibiotics.

If anyone else ever experiences a similar situation, PLEASE go in and get it properly checked out. Self-treatment is foolhardy and dangerous. You have neither the diagnostic equipment nor the clinical training to prevent what could easily become a disaster.

6ml per head, per day. That's 12ml per day per bicep! PLUS gear! The body would have never had a chance to dissipate that, no matter how much massaging, etc would have been done.

I want jump in here because it seems like SEO is starting to get a bad rap. I am doing my calfs and I try and follow the every 10days rule then up it but some days I feel as if I need a few more days off. like today my calfs feel kinda full so I will wait to sat or sun to start again, I am still on 1cc per head and its been 15 days. I think you just need to really watch your muscles and know what they can and cant hold. soon as my calf flatent out and looks ok I will start up again. I can tell you I added about 1' in the last 15 days. just be smart guys and excl I am not saying you were not acting smart bro I know the felling about everywere else hurting. its sucks.

Yea im the one who posted about my abcess and how I fixed it... I caught mine right away tho about 3 days into it, i started treating it, took only 4 dayst to fix, but im sure yours is probably way more sever then mine based on the color of those syringes alone I didnt have as much puss so not as much infection, mine was in shoulder ...

I can tell you this much my friends wife (doctor) who guided me through this told me too drain 2x a day, and keep the keflex at 4x a day. this did work for me, but she said if your not completly draining it the keflex wont work until you do. I managed to get 9ccs out at once with 18g pin (pic below) i had to burry the needle about 1.2" in the shoulder, and later in the day I tried again with 3 pokes to drain anything, I would do it in the shower, push the syringe all 1.5" of it in my shoulder aspirate, and slowly pull it out keeping the syrine aspirated, if it "passed" through a pocket of any liquid it would or should pick it up, which it didnt so that was the last time I had to drain it, fever was gone next day, and 4 days later full recovery.

I know im just recapping the basics but thats my story, i suggest tho to drain it 2x a day keep it empty, also to feel around and try to squeeze anything out after you pull out the needle, i did this in the bath tub under the hot water worked well. also I hear zithromax 250mg is the best stuff around for it abcess

Attachments

• abcess syringe.jpg
    abcess syringe.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 714
Last edited:
Good God Xcel, please get to a doc and get that looked at. You may need some IV antibiotics. Problem with abcesses is that they may not be one pocket, but several little infected pockets (kind of like fish eggs for a mental picture) and you may not be draining it all out, no matter what you do. That shit is nothing to play with my friend, and can be very, very serious.

I remember a story from a guy that was around a few years ago on another board that had sterile abcesses in his quads, and went in to get them looked at after dealing with them for almost 2 years. He almost died. Not trying to scare you, but you need the proper medical treatment in this case.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws