YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is there such thing as proper hgh timing ?

88ster

Newbies
new to this board so I will get peoples thoughts on a few things , is there really a proper time to take hgh , do split the dose ? in the morning , after a work out ? whats your thoughts , thank you ,,

new to this board so I will get peoples thoughts on a few things , is there really a proper time to take hgh , do split the dose ? in the morning , after a work out ? whats your thoughts , thank you ,,
Any time is a good time!!!! you should use the "search" function. this has been covered a lot in here. By splitting your dose it helps to mimic your bodies natural pulses. also if you take more than 4iu i would deff split it. 1 first thing when waking up and the other pre workout or just before bed. remember try to give an hour before/after of eating.. protein is ok but steer clear of carbs

This is way too funny

been taking 4iu first thing in morning ,and another just before bed , I have read that a lot of people take it before working out or just after , im not taking slin and I don't eat carbs so it cant help send glucose to the cells as Im on keto and only take it 20 or less grams a day of carbs and less than 5 grams of sugar ,

Since this thread is started..what is the whole purpose of taking it pre workout?

I know the most optimal is upon rising first thing in the a.m...but not sure why pre workout is preached.

I also try and stay away from pre bedtime as they say that will blunt natural GH release. Im no GH expert, like to hear peoples thoughts.

Only 44 more to go and you will have 50 posts...:rolleyes:

Any time is a good time!!!! you should use the "search" function. this has been covered a lot in here. By splitting your dose it helps to mimic your bodies natural pulses. also if you take more than 4iu i would deff split it. 1 first thing when waking up and the other pre workout or just before bed. remember try to give an hour before/after of eating.. protein is ok but steer clear of carbs

If looking for fat loss/oxidation, then yes, waiting longer to wait eat will aid in better results, but even so, having food/carbs when taking your dose isn't going to blunt exogenous GH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If looking for fat loss/oxidation, then yes, waiting longer to wait eat will aid in better results, but even so, having food/carbs when taking your dose isn't going to blunt exogenous GH.

no it wont blunt it, but for long term use you'll need to pay attention due to insulin sensitivity

no it wont blunt it, but for long term use you'll need to pay attention due to insulin sensitivity

Yeah I was simply referring to your statement about staying away from carbs after administration of GH.

I take 5iu black tops upon waking which is approx 45mins - 1hr before training / cardio. I also have a scoop of isolate in water. I train at 5am so this is the best I can do regards timings.

Only 44 more to go and you will have 50 posts...:rolleyes:

What do you mean? According to his deleted thread pumping a sponsor with another of his goons last night he is the GH expert and has used every brand out there!! 50 posts is for amateurs....

What do you mean? According to his deleted thread pumping a sponsor with another of his goons last night he is the GH expert and has used every brand out there!! 50 posts is for amateurs....

No shit right!

Since this thread is started..what is the whole purpose of taking it pre workout?

To increase intracellular growth factors, but ppl who do it this way don't necessarily know this it seems. They just do it cuz it's touted as being the "best" timing. The question really is what are your goals, then you tailor drugs, doses, and timing around that. But that's too much logic for the typical juicer apparently.

You mean carbs won't blunt the release of the injected GH? I always thought if you ate carbs you'd drop the needle and not be able to take it [emoji57]

Of course it is NOT blunted, it's being injected. Where is the logic on some of these guys suppdude?

You mean carbs won't blunt the release of the injected GH? I always thought if you ate carbs you'd drop the needle and not be able to take it [emoji57]

Of course it is NOT blunted, it's being injected. Where is the logic on some of these guys suppdude?

This^^

Blunt?what blunt?its hgh you're injecting lol

Could care less for 50 post , people like you run people away from your board , unfriendly keyboard jockey, I had not read your rules for the board , and apologize for making the post , I use the board for info mostly I'm no pro by any means I have used some things over the past 30 years hgh is not in my most knowledgeable substance, being on keto and using it now for almost 2 months I want the best outcome for the money spent that's why I'm asking questions , I have use some in the past but I'm afraid it was all junk this time I have good friend his bloods on the stuff I have now and it's good stuff , I get my bloods done next months and will be able to see how it is on mine , I hope not all members are such a jerk as you are ,

To increase intracellular growth factors, but ppl who do it this way don't necessarily know this it seems. They just do it cuz it's touted as being the "best" timing. The question really is what are your goals, then you tailor drugs, doses, and timing around that. But that's too much logic for the typical juicer apparently.

this is what I'm talking about ,so my goal is to loose the extra fat that is on me and add some size ,I'm 5'7" tall 213 lbs 12% bf as of now down from 37% just over a year ago I want to push my arms to 20 inchs and build my chest more ,my lower half is pretty nice size already I have a inch to put on in the arm dept and some upper chest as well ..

Could care less for 50 post , people like you run people away from your board , unfriendly keyboard jockey, I had not read your rules for the board , and apologize for making the post , I use the board for info mostly I'm no pro by any means I have used some things over the past 30 years hgh is not in my most knowledgeable substance, being on keto and using it now for almost 2 months I want the best outcome for the money spent that's why I'm asking questions , I have use some in the past but I'm afraid it was all junk this time I have good friend his bloods on the stuff I have now and it's good stuff , I get my bloods done next months and will be able to see how it is on mine , I hope not all members are such a jerk as you are ,

It's not my board but if I see someone shamelessly pumping a new sponsor with a manufactured conversation with another goon you're damn right I'm going to call you out for everyone to see. You claimed to have used every GH brand under the sun sayimg you're an expert and now you're asking the most basic questions, get off your scammer soap box buddy!

Hope you're a having a nice day in Texas :rolleyes:

It's not my board but if I see someone shamelessly pumping a new sponsor with a manufactured conversation with another goon you're damn right I'm going to call you out for everyone to see. You claimed to have used every GH brand under the sun sayimg you're an expert and now you're asking the most basic questions, get off your scammer soap box buddy!

Hope you're a having a nice day in Texas :rolleyes:

its night here ,and I never said I used every type I said I tried blue tops black tops and some other china stuff , never said I had any long term experience none of them did any thing good for me .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws