over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this a Dirty bulk?

Pitbull1

Registered
Hi,

I'm bulking for the first time in a long time and I want to know what you think of it. I can't eat 6 times a day, just can't do it. I also can't eat turkey sandwiches, one I don't like them and two I dont think bread is good for me.

1. I only drink water - This is healthy and contributes to a healthy bulk..wine once or twice a month

I eat the same thing every day because I enjoy it. It's very hard to eat stuff I don't enjoy. When dieting I just stay in Ketosis and I like meat and cheese no issues there.

First meal 11am: Chipotle Burrito bowl. Extra chicken, extra steak, extra rice and extra beans.

Second meal: Freebirds burrito Extra steak and I get most of the extras such as sour cream and guac.

Third meal: Usually dickies bbq, homemade spigetti, tator tot casserole...something I cook or bbq.

The chipotle and freebirds come out to about 1200 calories each and the dinner usually adds another 1000 calories.

I personally think it's healthy, but I want to hear others thoughts.

I also mix it up some days and go to a mexican place that has street tacos, with rice and beans...love it

Just 3 meals a day ???? That hardly seems like a bulking stage at all .your not getting no where near enough calories in those 3 meals.most of us eat 5-6 meals a day .some like high carb/high protein and others like high fat/high protein .unless you are genetically gifted you are never going go gain size on the calories you are consuming in those 3 meals .

So why can't you eat 6 times a day? When in on 12 hour day shifts I get 3 breaks. I eat at 6 am before work, 9.30, 12,30 15,30 and again at 1900 before I leaner the building. Drive home prep tomorrow's food and get another meal in before bed so still get 6 meals. On nights i get 2 meals before work so manage 7.Traing days I do 8 meals plus snack in between on cottage cheese and fruit. No such thing as can't

Last edited:
That diet sounds like something I would do on a Saturday where I was feeling extremely lazy.... Throw in a Steak/tater meal and a wing meal. But could I do that for more than 1 day every couple of months.... Hell no!

are you homeless? Don`t you have a kitchen to make ANY food? What do you spend per day on your take out menu lifestyle? How much quality food could you get for that money? There is worse take out to eat but IMO your spending way to much for what your getting.

I wouldnt call that a dirty bulk . honestly just sounds like a crappy diet to me

certain foods linger in your stomach longer than others. or so it seems. mexican usually kills my motivation to work out. must be the spices dunno. i think if you ate clean you could get an extra 2 meals.

Thanks for all the good feedback guys. I will start cooking more. It's just a matter of taste I guess. I could have a bowl of oatmeal and a chicken breast with brocoli, but wtf how does that compare to the taste of a chipotle burrito.

It is expensive though. It's about 35 dollars a day. I will give a hard week or quality boring food and see if it helps.

Thanks for all the good feedback guys. I will start cooking more. It's just a matter of taste I guess. I could have a bowl of oatmeal and a chicken breast with brocoli, but wtf how does that compare to the taste of a chipotle burrito.

It is expensive though. It's about 35 dollars a day. I will give a hard week or quality boring food and see if it helps.

If it was about taste id live on cheese cake. Learn to love chicken, fruit,veg potatoes, nuts etc and you be big and lean. Live on take out and at best your look a bit bets then average

So you like Mexican. For what you are paying at these places. You could eat much better quality beef and chicken. All organic and save money.

Cook up a bunch of beef and chicken and rice. Get some salsa and spices. Use yogurt instead of sour cream.

So you like Mexican. For what you are paying at these places. You could eat much better quality beef and chicken. All organic and save money.

Cook up a bunch of beef and chicken and rice. Get some salsa and spices. Use yogurt instead of sour cream.

YGM brother

with so many different spices and sauces, you could have beef and chicken and not have the same taste twice during the week and you'd save a lot of money as opposed to the way you're eating now. Plus it'll be a hell of a lot healthier for you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear