over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is this a good deal

i was offered Sustanon for $3.5 per injetabe Deca 4.5 per injectable Min order 100 injectables Further disount on 1000 injectables.

When he says 4.5 is that in IU's, i need to ask the guy... but what do you guys think about the price?

This is not meant to be mean, but you've been a member here for almost 6 years and you don't know the answers to these simple questions? You mention $4.50 per amp and then ask if it is in IU's?....I don't think you know enough to be using gear yet....But to answer your question, yes, that is a good price.

i was offered Sustanon for $3.5 per injetabe Deca 4.5 per injectable Min order 100 injectables Further disount on 1000 injectables.

When he says 4.5 is that in IU's, i need to ask the guy... but what do you guys think about the price?

My guess is that he is talking about per amp which usually hold 1 ml of the steroid. Most injections (if you would include 1+ amps depending on your goals, and previous cycles (years using).

my mistake i had this confused with hgh for some reason.
i dont intend to use gear anytime soon. i post on and off i havent posted in here for years, usually months at some points.
what is the average price per amp in general? I ask because its an associate who intends to sell it.

So lemme get this straight...
You got the PRICE of a amp of Deca mixed up with.. IU's of HGH?!? You don't know what an AMP is, don't know how Deca is measured or it's container, don't know the prices of anyhthing..

I really hope this is a joke.. you have no business with anything stronger than Tribulus!

This is not meant to be mean, but you've been a member here for almost 6 years and you don't know the answers to these simple questions? You mention $4.50 per amp and then ask if it is in IU's?....I don't think you know enough to be using gear yet....But to answer your question, yes, that is a good price.

Agreed

Hello everybody

hi there everybody! i am new to this particular discussion board and wanted to say hello. here is just a little about me:

i'm the proprietor of **broken link removed** and assist make and market grownup movies. I obtained began from my buddy who is in the business as well. the company is great but can get uninteresting at times. i take pleasure in cooking, grilling, and biking. soccer is my preferred sport. i've a canine called mark and a spouse called isabella. thanks!

god bless

i was looking at 2 prices for hgh also. which i dont need right now. my mistake.

its to be sold not used.

so is the average standard price/cheap? can somebody tell me?

and which is more popular sustanol or deca, i dont really want to deal with both right now.

I can't even speak....

You just openly wrote that you plan on distributing drugs and underlined it to make it totally clear that you are engaging in distribution.

I can't even speak....

You just openly wrote that you plan on distributing drugs and underlined it to make it totally clear that you are engaging in distribution.

Bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do when the DEA comes for you.

hi there everybody! i am new to this particular discussion board and wanted to say hello. here is just a little about me:

i'm the proprietor of **broken link removed** and assist make and market grownup movies. I obtained began from my buddy who is in the business as well. the company is great but can get uninteresting at times. i take pleasure in cooking, grilling, and biking. soccer is my preferred sport. i've a canine called mark and a spouse called isabella. thanks!

god bless

lol...... seriously, burn in hell.

I can't even speak....

no i didnt, i did say i was involved in anything.

You asking for yourself and not a friend the same applies to those who post my friend is thinking of running a cycle, is a 1000mg of test and 100mg dbol etc etc. a good cycle? I, um he wants to know if he can put on 40pds?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws