over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this BS or legit? (estrogen)

Never really understood why there’s so much debate over this. If you run enough aromatising compounds to get negative effects from high oestrogen, you have two choices: lower the dose or use an AI. How high of a dose you can run before you need an AI and how high of a dose of an AI you’ll need will depend on your genetics and body fat level.

And we all know that AIs have negative effects so you have to weigh that up in your decision to use one.

Statements like “you don’t need an AI” or whatever are just click bait sweeping statements that leave out all the nuance.

I found that I just started listening(if tolerable), Greg D’s voice/accent kills me, I hear, “Who the hell are u listening to?” Lol.
I like him, but I couldn’t watch at first. Anyway, a lot of the stuff shouldn’t be taken as gospel. Not even if it is a physician, or pro, or just some dude in the basement. Everyone was built custom made w/ different genetics/metabolic rates, everything. It is good to take notes and check or experiment to see what works for you. That is a big problem w/healthcare! They blanket treat people for a problem and send them home. Of course there are great, knowledgeable MD/DO/NP, and PA-C’s. I see an NP more than my HRTdoc(who is a plastic surgeon) he is rarely available besides you appt. it is give and take. We collaborate on my care and he shows me stuff like, new guidelines for TRT/Gh or Alternative gh(if someone cannot afford regular rHGH. The American Urolological Assn, ADA, etc sent out a nationwide letter to all physicians/ healthcare facilities about prescribing; some of it was ridiculous! The only positive thing I saw was that they encouraged physician/s to prescribe Cypionate(inj) for the financiacial aspect for patient. Part I remember was that if your 30 or 70 , then said to deny if 300 or above and not to do fres test(unless further testing was needed). Also, if you mention ED issues, it is like an instant disqualifier. Someone needs to show people how and what to say. That of go to an actual months health center after calling to make sure they have multiple options for TRT therapy. Some clinics wanna sell you supplents or pellets or bio-identicals.

🙏. Max

I agree with this. You shouldn’t need an AI on TRT dose. If you do, lose weight and work with diet or lower dose. Using an AI long term can have major negative effects on bone and brain health. Now when blasting, yes you most likely need it but, I still feel people over use it. But to each their own.

100%. cant imagine the outcome of longterm health consequences of AI use.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws