over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this cycle/cruise acceptable/smart?

pask3r

Registered
So basically here goes..

I was on an Axiolabs blend (Tren Ace, Test, and Mast) @ 300mg EW for about 5 weeks..

After that.. 4 week PCT..

Then I ran a Test E @ 400mg EW cycle for about... 3 weeks..

Wasn't feeling so hot, so I took 2 weeks off, no nolva, just rest..

Came back 2 weeks later into a Test E @250mg EW/Tren Hex @300mg EW cycle.. This lasted 3 weeks..

Decided to cut it short because the Tren was fucking with my kidneys (back pumps), plus I came down with the flu..

Took two weeks off.. Ran Nolva at 40/20.. I feel better.. I still get occasional kidney pain, nothing serious, and I get some tightness in my chest every so often (this could be a number of things.. asmatha, caffiene, etc, allergies.. blah blah blah) .. also a little short of breath latley (could be weather/asmatha)...

This brings me to today.. I'm thinking about stopping the Nolva, hopping on Beastdrol for 4 weeks @ 20mg ED, and then taking a 4 week PCT..

Plan on running HCG @ 250iu EW along with my AI's during the Beast cycle, no test for now, I want to let my natural test do it's job (I'm young)

I know this is very unconventional, but I need to do what I need to do right now to get strength and power. Not going into further detail about that.

The Beast is a low dose.. I'm just a little concerned that I put my body through alot going on the test, coming off for two weeks, going on test/tren for three weeks, doing 2 weeks of nolva, then hopping on beast, then coming off again..

What do you guys think? Worth the risk?

Also, keep in mind that I am in the most serious competiton I will ever be in my life, and I have a serious opportunity in front of me.

I'm willing to do what it takes to attain success.

More stats because I know you all are going to be asking about my age..

I'm 21, but I'm 6' 5'' 245lbs @ 13% BF. I'm FULL GROWN.

I've been training serious since I was 16, and started noticing a plateau/not getting any more gains around a year ago, when I began using AAS.

I've ran 2 previous cycles that were not mentioned above.

They included dbol @ 40mg ed for 6 weeks, and test E @ 400mg EW for 8 weeks.

man... i dont know where to start bro but u should really just STOP using steroids for a while and read up a bit.

I know this is very unconventional

You should try doing "conventional" things first. There is a reason why certain approaches are "conventional": they work and don't put you in the hospital.

There is so much good info in the stickies. Start with Big A's Growth Principles. Good luck.

If you really do need to use for comp,then get on,stay on untill after comp. Id keep it clean to. 500mg test and drink a ton of water,you should feel good.Then run a GOOD pct and stay off for at least 3 months after pct.Doing what your doing your gonna end up on life long trt which if thats the case you may as well stay lower dose year round anyway and be done with it.

Last edited:
Is that a serious post op? You've pretty much never came off the roids. 2-3 weeks doesn't do shit. You need to stay off till you completely recover probably a minimum of 12 week but everyones different.

o wow, Im no smart guy but you sure need to stop cycling for a while like the other guyz have mentioned

Let's see: "...kidney pain...tightness in your chest...shortness of breath....You need to get some testing done before pumping more "stuff" into your body. The success you seek may well cost you more then you bargin for. It is evident you have no clue what you are doing with gear. READ, LEARN, your body will thank you for it down the road.

WOW......thats one HUGE cluster-fuck

oh.....and so is that "cycle"

:eek:

Let's see: "...kidney pain...tightness in your chest...shortness of breath....You need to get some testing done before pumping more "stuff" into your body. The success you seek may well cost you more then you bargin for. It is evident you have no clue what you are doing with gear. READ, LEARN, your body will thank you for it down the road.

THIS!!!

Comp or not kidney pain and tightness in chest is some serious shit. Back pump and kidney pain are not the same thing but if its only back pump then it subsides when you rest. If you suspect kidey pain stop all gear and fuck the competition or do it clean

To answer your? No its not smart but your the only one that can answer if its worth the risk win a competition and have your kidneys shut down or not

brosef that kidney pain doesnt sound too good. Lay off the juice and tren

It's hard to even believe this... This is yet another example of why AAS is demonized in our society!!! Dipshits shoving UG compounds in their bodies with no regard for their health... Plain stupid! Even when I was young I wasn't that damn dumb!

I'm no pro, but if you're hurting, your body is obviously telling you to take it easy. I totally understand you have a huge opportunity in front of you; but what good is it if you ruin your insides by just "pushing through the pain?"

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws