over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this dumb?

RetiredArmy0513

Registered
Just coming off a 12 week cycle. Went relatively well minus being sick for 2 weeks and losing 10 pounds. Anyway... my wife wants to make a last attempt at another baby. She wants to try for 2 months and if nothing happens to forget it. She's had complications with pregnancy before and we already have 2 beautiful girls. My sperm count was pretty low but she knows I'm on testosterone therapy and I have medical marijuana so the chances are a little lower for me. I have Clomid and HCG. Since it would be the perfect time to do a real PCT anyway should I just run this stuff and see what happens? I'm going to go back to my TRT early June and then on a big cycle mid to late July that will last me until my show in November... thoughts?
Thank you gentlemen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am assuming your sperm count is low but I would still get a semenalysis to see where you stand. Now it takes about 3 months for the body to produce healthy sperm so only using pct drugs for 2 months might not be enough. Best of luck to you and your wife.

Thanks Mike... I had a sperm analysis 3 months ago and it was confirmed low count. Volume was great ph was great just not producing enough little guys.

A former member here that went by the name "Swale" is a doctor and has a men's health clinic. His protocol to increase sperm count is:

M-W-F 2000 iu HCG
T-TH-S 50 iu HMG
20mg nolva ed (the HCG can cause an estrogen spike)

I spoke to him on the phone, and he said he has had 100% success with this protocol with patients whose wife/ gf were trying to get pregnant. There used to be a sponsor here that carried HMG, but they aren't a sponsor anymore. I'm not sure if any current sponsors carry it.

A former member here that went by the name "Swale" is a doctor and has a men's health clinic. His protocol to increase sperm count is:

M-W-F 2000 iu HCG
T-TH-S 50 iu HMG
20mg nolva ed (the HCG can cause an estrogen spike)

I spoke to him on the phone, and he said he has had 100% success with this protocol with patients whose wife/ gf were trying to get pregnant. There used to be a sponsor here that carried HMG, but they aren't a sponsor anymore. I'm not sure if any current sponsors carry it.
Are you sure the hmg dose is 50ius because hmg comes in 75iu preparations. I would imagine the dose would be 75ius.

Are you sure the hmg dose is 50ius because hmg comes in 75iu preparations. I would imagine the dose would be 75ius.

You are right.....my bad......75 iu

I'm not sure about sponsors. But there is a place to buy the hmg from. It's the same place where everyone on this site gets there prescription meds from.

Just giving an update... so me and my wife are on our monthly date night which consist of steak and movies... guardians of the galaxy... pretty funny I might add... however she told me over dinner she is positive now that she is done. I kind of smiled because I wanted to be done but she is 5 years younger than me, so I quickly agreed and that was that. So I am scrapping any kind of PCT protocol, did a cc of Sust today to get back on my TRT dose as it has been 2 weeks to the day since I took anything, and will just do my weekly 250 mg of test until July! Only thing is I have Clomid, and HCG, I guess I could keep it for just in case, how long does that stuff last if you leave it sit in a dark place for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity