over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this even real!!??

Simon_454

Registered
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380375747.583822.jpg

Unreal not sure if he quite has the conditioning to get into the top 3 but very good first showing at the Olympia!

Also you say that he doesn't have the conditioning. He's got striated glutes, what more do you want? :confused:

Yeah it's not just the striated glutes, he just lacks muscle separation and maturity looks a little blocky which is bound to happen with his size but I think in time this could change

Also you say that he doesn't have the conditioning. He's got striated glutes, what more do you want? :confused:
I have striations in my glutes when there's still fat in my lower back and abs...striated whatever doesn't mean anything...look at the whole picture.

Look at pics of him next to guys that "have the conditioning" and that question becomes superfluous.

He needs to be a lot drier and harder to crack the Top 5.

I'll admit that he could be drier, but I don't think he's lacking conditioning at all. As far as lack of muscle separation goes, that is just genetics and greater muscle maturity will come in time. For example, look at Kai's rear lat spread vs. Phil's. Kai's back is wide as a barn door, but lacks detail like crazy! This isn't due to lack of conditioning, it's just genetic. When Kai opens up his back it almost looks flat all the way across where as Phil's back is over flowing with detail.

All genetics aside, if you've got striated glutes then you are conditioned. I've seen Ramy from the front and he looks great IMO. Like I said above, he does need to drop more water, but aside from that I think he looks great. A lot better than Cutler.

That hard grainy look. u?

Hard and grainy is pure genetics. I can count on one hand how many top level guys bring that grainy look. Dorian and Branch are the only ones that come to mind when I hear grainy. Heath is the best bodybuilder right now hands down, but he doesn't have that hard grainy look. His muscles actually look hollow and blown up, but it looks great on him.

Yeah medic ill agree with you on that I think sometimes people just end up grouping conditioning together with shape and separation which technically isn't right so yeah I get where your coming from. One thing is for sure loads of potential with Ramy I think a few more years of training will give him some more maturity and possibly given the illusion of better separation hopefully some graininess he's pretty young yet lots of time

I would have liked to see them call him up there with the top guys...Just to see how he stood up to them in comparison.....

He was better at NY, without a doubt.

Hopefully he will harden up tonight and get into top6.

Yeah medic ill agree with you on that I think sometimes people just end up grouping conditioning together with shape and separation which technically isn't right so yeah I get where your coming from. One thing is for sure loads of potential with Ramy I think a few more years of training will give him some more maturity and possibly given the illusion of better separation hopefully some graininess he's pretty young yet lots of time

For sure! People quickly forget about the beginning of all of the greats careers. Look where Ronnie Coleman placed in his first few Olympia's. Same can be said for Dorian and Jay, too. What people need to realize is that Phil Heath truly is a phenom. No one has ever came on the scene and won the crown like Phil has. Winning a Mr Olympia..... Hell, even placing top 10 at the Mr. O is a great feat within the first five years of your IFBB career.

Ramy will have his time, but unfortunately he is in the time of Phil Heath which will be just like the time of Ronnie, Dorian, and Haney.

I would have liked to see them call him up there with the top guys...Just to see how he stood up to them in comparison.....

Yeah, I was hoping to see the same thing. I think he would have held his own very well. I think he looks much better than Jay.

Same here, I was really looking forward to seeing that. Maybe next year.

View attachment 65114

Unreal not sure if he quite has the conditioning to get into the top 3 but very good first showing at the Olympia!

Lets not shit ourselves that is the most insane rear lat spread that the stage has ever seen. Ronnie Yates and hell Joel Stubbs blow him away in that pose.

Impressive but not as well-conditioned and mature in muscles as I think top 6 are.

his impressive but not conditioned as well as others but just like K1 I just want to see him pose next to the other "main" guys.

Big Ramy certainly has a lot going for him and his future looks very bright! In this pic as in several others, his calves look like they need a lot more work. Especially when you consider how massive his quads are!! Ramy is the new big thing, so plenty out there will over hype him or be overly critical of him but as long as he continues to improve in the necessary areas he will be a top contender and possibly king of the hill.

Big Ramy certainly has a lot going for him and his future looks very bright! In this pic as in several others, his calves look like they need a lot more work. Especially when you consider how massive his quads are!! Ramy is the new big thing, so plenty out there will over hype him or be overly critical of him but as long as he continues to improve in the necessary areas he will be a top contender and possibly king of the hill.

Top ten is extremely respectful for his first O.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member