over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is this Greg valentino 's Brother? lol

ANOTHER IDIOT AND BAD IMAGEN FOR OUR SPORT....FUCK THEM!!!

Sorry guys for the bad word but i am tired of this people getting the attention in the magazinnes and TV shows putting bodybuilding like a freak circus to the people that doesnt know about it and then tehy think those M...f..... has a big knowledge and they know what they are talkking about, like Valentino again yesteerday with the same program again in the cable TV saying that all bb take sales and distributes drug.

I dont know how the gym owner let him train there.

Tehy should be in a mentat hospital

I agree, the guys at my work have no understanding of bodybuilding but saw the valentino " exploding arms " on TLC and they think that is a representation of bodybuilding. Disgraceful.

What a BEAST!!!!:eek:

Y...?

Whay anyone would wanna do that to themselves I dunno..>?:confused:

LOL he can't even flex his pecs or should I say boobs looks like he's trying to jiggle them with body motion, looks terrible he shouldn't even be conscidered a body builder IMO

definitely different. to each their own i say.

I agree but I think the problem here is the guy doing all these
interviews and tv appearances acting like he's the expert
and representing the world of bodybuilding looking like that.
I know this is old news but it's hard not to respond to stupidity

Relaxxxxx guys. The news channels will cover anything that's shocking......most viewers are smart enough to see this looks weird and not at all like the BBers they know from TV.

To me guys like Doring are just like any other people who want to be noticed by society by freaking them out. There will allways be people like that.

I dont know about Doring but Klaus Kaak never stated that he is an example of bodybuilding to the extreme. He did this to himself as a reasearch for a new site injectable oil. These guys know there's hardly a person on earth that thinks they look good but they dont give a shit.
And it's their good right if they want too look like what we find rediculous.

One thing is for sure though......They have become masters of how to shoot oil in to muscles.
Its not synthol or syntherol either......Klaus had that analyzed in a lab and the results were shocking as for the amount of harmful stuff in them.

They are on a self developed totally safe product ( by surgeons and some chemists ) which is sold in 1 liter bottles.I know the price but I beleive I'm not allowed to post that kind of info.

Klaus Kaak told me he realizes damn well that he has blown his arms way out of proportion.....he also admits that it looks alien......but he wanted to proove he could take this product to the extreme without damaging any muscle or nerve tissue and in the meanwhile keep his bloodwork good. That goal he has acheived as he went from an arm size of 43 cm to 80 cm.
He would never promote a product which he hasnt tested to the max himself first.

He has been helping competitive and non competitive bbers to bring up lagging muscle groups in proportion with the entire physique in an esthetic manner.....which was the reason why they developped the product in the first place.

How do I know this all ? Klaus used to guide me for my competitions years ago.....way before synthol existed. He's a real nice person and a longtime friend .Defenately not arrogant and sooner shy than big mouthed. He is very knowledgeable in the sport.

It's easy to take the piss on someone you dont know just because you dont like or understand the way he looks but to me THAT is what I call narrowminded. Dont judge people if you dont know the stories behind them.

Last edited:
I personnely wouldnt post his pics that just publicity for something that really isnt that pleasing. just my opinion though.:p

I'm sure he is a nice guy and I also understand a little of what your
saying but I find it hard to believe that abusing a product like that
is in no way shape or form the best way to promote it.

Relaxxxxx guys. The news channels will cover anything that's shocking......most viewers are smart enough to see this looks weird and not at all like the BBers they know from TV.

To me guys like Doring are just like any other people who want to be noticed by society by freaking them out. There will allways be people like that.

I dont know about Doring but Klaus Kaak never stated that he is an example of bodybuilding to the extreme. He did this to himself as a reasearch for a new site injectable oil. These guys know there's hardly a person on earth that thinks they look good but they dont give a shit.
And it's their good right if they want too look like what we find rediculous.

One thing is for sure though......They have become masters of how to shoot oil in to muscles.
Its not synthol or syntherol either......Klaus had that analyzed in a lab and the results were shocking as for the amount of harmful stuff in them.

They are on a self developed totally safe product ( by surgeons and some chemists ) which is sold in 1 liter bottles.I know the price but I beleive I'm not allowed to post that kind of info.

Klaus Kaak told me he realizes damn well that he has blown his arms way out of proportion.....he also admits that it looks alien......but he wanted to proove he could take this product to the extreme without damaging any muscle or nerve tissue and in the meanwhile keep his bloodwork good. That goal he has acheived as he went from an arm size of 43 cm to 80 cm.
He would never promote a product which he hasnt tested to the max himself first.

He has been helping competitive and non competitive bbers to bring up lagging muscle groups in proportion with the entire physique in an esthetic manner.....which was the reason why they developped the product in the first place.

How do I know this all ? Klaus used to guide me for my competitions years ago.....way before synthol existed. He's a real nice person and a longtime friend .Defenately not arrogant and sooner shy than big mouthed. He is very knowledgeable in the sport.

It's easy to take the piss on someone you dont know just because you dont like or understand the way he looks but to me THAT is what I call narrowminded. Dont judge people if you dont know the stories behind them.

How come you can't disclose the price or the product?

also, it's a big claim to say that lab analysis of syntherol were "shocking" as to the amount of harmful compounds. I am not aware of anybody who has had problems using the syntherol product. I know a number of people personally who have used it. I would also like to see the lab tests behind his product.

If he is purposefully doing this to his body to prove the worth of his product then he is fucking nuts for a number of reasons:

a) He looks like a science experiment gone wrong: Basically his look says "hey, if you want to look like a total freak and jackass then take my product". Sure, you dont have to use it to the extent that he has done, but his "transformation" does nothing to tell people how his product is safe or can be used proplerly...all he has done is completely abuse it and ended up looking revolting. I cant possibly see how he could be interpreted as a good advertisement for a product that is intended to bring up a body part AESTHITICALLY

b) I dont know, but I imagine that that the money he is gonna earn off his product is not going to be astronomical. Site enhancement oils are still very much a fringe product and do not sell extensively. So, Klaus probably DESTROYED his body for not very much cash gain at all.

c) You say he trained you...I'm not saying your lieing but I fail to see how this guy even can be considered a bodybuilder. I would not even be able to tell he lifts. His back, looks like total crap....probably coz he can not reach back to inject there. Forearms look totally average. I honestly see absolutley no evidence of this guy having any decent amount of mucle (REAL muscle, not oil baloons)...maybe he was bigger when he was younger...I dunno. But he's certainly not a bodybuilder anymore.

d) you also say they have become masters of how to shoot oil into muscles. Well, this is hardly much of a proud achievement...they have basically become masters of how to destroy their bodies. Good for them. Lots of junkies are masters of how to smoke a crack pipe...good for them too.

e) Even IF site enhancement oils ever became mainstream (which they certainly never will), does he honestly think anybody is going to listen to him and buy his product?? I certainly would not listen to someone who looks like a cartoon character or a marshmallow with two eyes, nose and mouth.For someone who is "knowledgable in the sport" he sure has done a great job of destropying his body and basically hidden what litttle muscle he has under a floating pool of oil. Doent exactly indicate to me that he knows ANYTHING about the sport. He has ENSURED that nobody will EVER take him seriously, even if he had got something good to say.

Klaus could be a great guy...I have no idea. I'm sure he's a nice guy if you say so. But if what you say about the reasons he did this to his body are true, then he has been EXTREMELY shortsighted.

syntherol either......Klaus had that analyzed in a lab and the results were shocking as for the amount of harmful stuff in them.

That statement alone proves his full of shit.
Tell him to come here and post his lab results of Syntherol because you can tell him I am calling him a lier right now!

I can't stand liers that spew their bullshit to get some attention.

Wow......Hold your horses guys..... My bad if I gave the wrong impression...I was referring to Klaus Kaak in my post.
For the record : I dont know Klaus Doring , the guy this thread is about, at all.Never met the guy and have no desire to.And I too think he looks ridiculous.

I can imagine I was confusing because both of them have Klaus as their first name.In retrospect I shouldnt have posted what I told about Kaak in this thread.

The reason why I did is because Klaus Kaak is often attacked about his arms but seldom reacts to it, basicly because he doenst give a shit about what others say or think about him....and I like the guy so I just wanted to share info.

celtic-devil .... I liked your post and tried my best to answer to each remark in bold capitals, dont regard it as yelling. And keep in mind I'm talking about Klaus Kaak not Doring.

How come you can't disclose the price or the product?
I THOUGHT ITS NOT ALLOWED TO MENTION PRICES ON THE BOARD.THE PRODUCT WASNT DEVELOPED FOR COMMERCIAL REASONS ANYWAY AND HAS NO NAME.AND I DONT WANT DO GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT I AM PROMOTING KAAKS PRODUCT EITHER

also, it's a big claim to say that lab analysis of syntherol were "shocking" as to the amount of harmful compounds. I am not aware of anybody who has had problems using the syntherol product. I know a number of people personally who have used it. I would also like to see the lab tests behind his product.
I AGREE.....IT'S NOT MY CLAIM THOUGH AND I'M NOT BACKING IT UP, JUST TELLING THE STORY AS I HEARD IT.
I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE WANT TO SEE THE LAB RESULTS BUT I HAVE NO ACCES TO THEM AND I DOUBT KAAK IS WILLING TO GIVE THEM TO ME WHICH DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN HE'S A LIAR BUT POSTING THE LAB RESULTS WOULD MAKE HIS TORY MORE ACCEPTABLE. I DID NOT MENTION I WAS GOING TO POST THIS STORY TO HIM SO HE HAS GIVEN ME NO APPROVAL AND THEREFORE CAN NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT I WROTE

If he is purposefully doing this to his body to prove the worth of his product then he is fucking nuts for a number of reasons:

a) He looks like a science experiment gone wrong: Basically his look says "hey, if you want to look like a total freak and jackass then take my product". Sure, you dont have to use it to the extent that he has done, but his "transformation" does nothing to tell people how his product is safe or can be used proplerly...all he has done is completely abuse it and ended up looking revolting. I cant possibly see how he could be interpreted as a good advertisement for a product that is intended to bring up a body part AESTHITICALLY
I TOTALY AGREE BUT THERE ARE GUYS IN THE MR OLYMPIA WHO LOOK LIKE SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS GONE WRONG TOO IN THE EYES OF THE LAYMAN......BUT THEY MANAGED TO DO IT IN A OPTICALY MORE PLEASING WAY TO US BBers AND BECAUSE THEY ALSO TRAINED HARD WE ARE WILLING TO CLOSE AN EYE FOR THE CRAZY SHIT THEY ARE DOING TO THEMSELVES......EXCEPT FOR ALL NATURAL ATHLETES WE'D BE HYPOCRITES TO CRITIQUE THEM BECAUSE WE ARE USING A LOT OF THE SAME STUFF.........FOR EXAMPLE WE LOVE RUHL CAUSE HE'S A FREAK..... BUT WE HATE GUYS LIKE KAAK AND DORING BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO FREAKY AND WE CANT IDENTIFY WITH THE STUFF THEY USED FOR IT.......( on a sidenote Kaak is very strong in the powerlifting exercises )

b) I dont know, but I imagine that that the money he is gonna earn off his product is not going to be astronomical. Site enhancement oils are still very much a fringe product and do not sell extensively. So, Klaus probably DESTROYED his body for not very much cash gain at all.
I DONT KNOW EITHER, I'M NO BUISNESSMAN..........BUT THEN AGAIN HE SAYS HE NEVER DID IT TO MAKE MONEY AND I'M WILLING TO BELEIVE HIM BECAUSE I NEVER HAVE KNOWN HIM AS MATERIALISTIC OR AS A PERSON EAGER TO ENRICH HIMSELF.
THAT HE DESTRYED HIS BODY IS AN OPINION......ONE I SHARE I ADMIT IT, I DONT LIKE HOW HE LOOKS EITHER......BUT THE ONLY PERSON WHO'S OPINION COUNTS ABOUT THAT , IS HIS OWN.....IF THE MAN IS HAPPY WITH IT SO BE IT....
I FIND MARYLYN MANSON A WEIRDO TOO BUT HEY HE'S DOING HIS THING AND IS HAPPY WITH IT.
I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT KAAK NEVER HAS TRIED TO PERSUADE OTHERS TO GO FOR A PHYSIQUE LIKE HIS........TOP BB-ers ON THE CONTRARY MAKE A LIVING ON TRYING TO DO SO AS THEY SET THE BAR IN THE SPORT BY DOING PHOTO SESSIONS AND INTERVIEWS ABOUT THEIR TRAINING AND NUTRITION AND TRY TO SELL SUPPLEMENTS WE ALL KNOW THEY MOSTLY DONT EVEN USE THEMSELVES, CLAIMING THESE WERE THE THINGS THAT MADE THEM LOOK LIKE THEY DO...I LOVE THE PICS BUT 80% OF WHATS WRITTEN IN THE MAGS IS COMMERCIAL BS. WHEN IT COMES TO GIVING INFO ABOUT WHAT DRUGS THEY ARE PUMPING IN TO THEIR BODIES TO BECOME SO FREAKY MASSIVE ALL THEY CAN DO IS LIE AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT. RONNIE DOENST USE ILLEGAL DRUGS......HE CANT, HE'S A LAW ENFORCER !!!! THAT MAKES ME WANNA PUKE. AT LEAST KAAK IS HONEST ABOUT WHAT HE DID

c) You say he trained you...I'm not saying your lieing but I fail to see how this guy even can be considered a bodybuilder. I would not even be able to tell he lifts. His back, looks like total crap....probably coz he can not reach back to inject there. Forearms look totally average. I honestly see absolutley no evidence of this guy having any decent amount of mucle (REAL muscle, not oil baloons)...maybe he was bigger when he was younger...I dunno. But he's certainly not a bodybuilder anymore.
HE DID TRAIN ME, WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT THAT?? WHICH BY THE WAY DOENST PROOVE MUCH EITHER BECAUSE I'M NO CHAMPION.BUT I WAS ONLY 200 LBS WHEN I STARTED TRAINING WITH HIM AND MADE GREAT GAINS UNDER HIS GUIDANCE.
HE DID BRING MANY COMPETITIVE MEN AND WOMEN TO VICTORY HERE IN THE NETHERLANDS AND GERMANY.
I AGREE HE DOSENT LOOK LIKE A BODYBUILDER HIMSELF , HE NEVER WAS A TALENT IN THE SPORT AND HE NEVER CLAIMED TO BE EITHER.BUT I DARE TO CLAIM THAT PEOPLE CAN BE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THIS SPORT WITHOUT BEING GREAT ATHLETES THEMSELVES....IN MY HUMBLE OPINION IT WOULD BE SHORTSIGHTED TO THINK THAT THE ONLY EXPERTS IN BB ARE THE PEOPLE WITH FANTASTIC PHYSIQUES......... ( I KNOW SOME VERY HUGE GUYS WHO KNOW DIDDLY SQUAT ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING )

d) you also say they have become masters of how to shoot oil into muscles. Well, this is hardly much of a proud achievement...they have basically become masters of how to destroy their bodies. Good for them. Lots of junkies are masters of how to smoke a crack pipe...good for them too.
I FOLLOW YOU HERE.......BUT IN ALL HONESTY DOESNT THAT ALSO GO FOR AS USAGE AND ALL THE OTHER STUFF LIKE INSULIN, CLEN AND SO ON????? DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE BB.....BUT WHATS GOING ON NOWADAYS IN TERMS OF A.S USAGE AND OTHER GEAR CAN HARDLY BE CALLED AN EXAMPLE OF A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE EITHER....AND DONT BRING THE BLABLABLA ABOUT THERE BEING NO REPORTS TO LINK A.S DIRECTLY TO DEATH.WE ALL KNOW THERE ARE MANY NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS FROM A.S AND OTHER DRUG USAGE IN BB.BUT WE HIDE AWAY FROM THEM JUST LIKE THE PEOPLE WHO SMOKE AND DEFEND THEMSELVES BY TELLING ABOUT THEIR GRANDPA WHO SMOEKED 2 PAKKAGES A DAY AND STILL LIVED TO BE 90.
ALL I MEANT BY SAYING THEY ARE MASTERS IN SHOOTING OIL IS THAT IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING USING SITE ENHANCING OILS YOU MIGHT AS WEL HAVE IT DONE BY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS EXACTLY HOW TO DO IT BECAUSE IT CONCERNS GOING DEEP IN TO THE MUSCLE WITH LAGE PINS AND THAT'S A RISKY THING

e) Even IF site enhancement oils ever became mainstream (which they certainly never will), does he honestly think anybody is going to listen to him and buy his product?? I certainly would not listen to someone who looks like a cartoon character or a marshmallow with two eyes, nose and mouth.For someone who is "knowledgable in the sport" he sure has done a great job of destropying his body and basically hidden what litttle muscle he has under a floating pool of oil. Doent exactly indicate to me that he knows ANYTHING about the sport. He has ENSURED that nobody will EVER take him seriously, even if he had got something good to say.
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT TOO BUT YOU'D BE SUPRISED.....I WAS ......I SAW PICS OF ATHLETES WHO HE HELPED USE THE OIL TO BRING UP LAGGING MUSCLES IN A WAY THAT IS VERY PLEASING TO THE EYE .SOME OF THEM ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OVER HERE.........OF COURSE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND I CANT GIVE NAMES OR PICS

Klaus could be a great guy...I have no idea. I'm sure he's a nice guy if you say so. But if what you say about the reasons he did this to his body are true, then he has been EXTREMELY shortsighted.
HE WANTED TO PROOVE HE COULD DO IT AND HE DID......LIKE I SAID....IT WOULDNT BE MY CUP OF TEA EITHER BUT THERE ARE NUMEROUS PEOPLE WITH CRAZY GOALS IN THIS WORLD.LOOK AT ALL THE CRAZY STUNTS PEOPLE DO JUST FOR THE RUSH IT BRINGS THEM.TO MANY EVIL KNIEVEL WAS A HERO.....TO ME HE'S AN IDIOT.....BUT HEY IF HE'S HAVING FUN AND NOT HURTING ANYBODY WHO AM I TO TELL HIM TO STOP WHAT HE'S DOING ?
ALSO I WAS AMAZED ABOUT HOW MANY PEOPLE SAID THEY WOULD TAKE THE MAGIC DRUG ( if it exsited ) THAT WAS MENTIONED IN A THREAD IF IT WOULD GIVE THEM MR O LEVEL PHYSIQUES WITHOUT HAVING TO TRAIN OR MIND YOUR NUTRITION.....EVEN IF IT WAS STILL IN EXPERIMENTAL STADIUM AND THERE WAS NO INFO ON SHORT OR LONG TERM SIDE EFFECTS.TO ME THESE POEPLE ARE AS CRAZY AS VALENTINO, DORING and KAAK.BUT THEY WOULDNT GET AS BADLY ATTACKED BECAUSE WE ACCEPT THE END RESULT AS PLEASING TO THE EYE. I WOULD LIKE THEIR PHYSIQUES BUT I THINK I'D LOOSE INTEREST IN BB.
MY OPINION IS KAAK DID NO HARM TO ANYBODY AND HE IS ENTITLED TO DO WITH HIS BODY WHAT HE WANTS JUST LIKE ANYBODY ELSE

I hope I cleared some things here.Once again.....sorry If I offended anybody.
Ror the record....the attached pic is Klaus Kaak the guy I was talking about.

Attachments

• Bild%200092.jpg
    Bild%200092.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 75,725
Last edited:
Haha that's some funny stuff, i totally agree this guy looks ridiculous

I know guys who pump in olive oil or MCT ... since you need such a high volume ... but this guy must be taking gallons. He has no lines at all, no vascularity. What a poor example for the sport.

Well both of those guys look bad.
No lines what to ever, no veins, poor.
I only have 17-18" guns and they look better than that.
Something tells me, that inside their head ... the power is on, the lights are on ... but no body is home.

bump

tried to respond as well as possible to celtic devil a couple of posts upwards

That statement alone proves his full of shit.
Tell him to come here and post his lab results of Syntherol because you can tell him I am calling him a lier right now!

I can't stand liers that spew their bullshit to get some attention.

Rectification : My bad.....He didnt mention syntherol.He was talking about the original pump n pose by CC .I thought those were the same thing

Last edited:
Go to any search engine under images and type in synthol. Fun!

Go to any search engine under images and type in synthol. Fun!

Most of those guys that come up in those searches have implants, not SEOs as it will be physically impossible to look like that with SEOs. But those pics are promoted as SEO abuse by the uneducated.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear