over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IS THIS GYM FOR REAL OR WHAT ???!!!

This gym is in Naples Florida, I dont know if you boyz are familiar with this place but its a. the old people capital of the world, and B. probably one of the most expenessive places to live in the country, A 2 bd room condo goes for well over 600k. There are nothing but rich old people there.

later

D.K. said:
This gym is in Naples Florida, I dont know if you boyz are familiar with this place but its a. the old people capital of the world, and B. probably one of the most expenessive places to live in the country, A 2 bd room condo goes for well over 600k. There are nothing but rich old people there.

later
Dk, you are right and you are wrong!

Yes, Naples, is full of old rich people surely. But the majority of them
if they "exercise" use the "fitness rooms" in their posh country clubs.
There are a tremendous number of younger and middle aged people
here to serve the rich old farts (restaurants, 2 Ritz Carltons in town etc)
and they go to regular gyms just like people anywhere else in U.S.

WORLDSPAN

Moen said:
Ofcourse this is ridiculous but so is the groaning and grunting imo.
You do not generate more power by grunting and other besides than wanting to draw attention, there is no good reason to do so.

I've always hated the grunters too, whats even more funny is that it's mostly the wannabe's that do it, the real big strong men are mostly quiet

Guess, you never got into an athletic power sport!

Ever HEAR the shotputters, hammer throwers ,discus,etc

their is a very visceral, cerebral feeling energy you get from letting some sound out when exerting your hardest! Hell, who hasnt let out some noise during some good F'IN.

BrooklynBB said:
LOL!!!!!!!!

The sad thing is - I SEE THIS SHIT ALL THE TIME!

I've learned over the past couple of years to respect my workout area, and no matter how damned heavy that weight, I'm sure to rack it when I'm done. But it never fails - there's always a group of idiots that feel the need to heave the 40 pounds dumbbells in shotput fashion after doing thier incredibly HEAVY set of 40 pound flat dumbbell presses for 10 good 1/2 reps. And then look around like they're waiting for applause.

Then again, I'd also like to aim a gun at the idiots who tell me I'm lifting too heavy: The flabby, overweight or malnourished, skinny fools who tell my I'm "doing it all wrong" and "your form sucks" or "your chest is lacking".

Ok asshole - if I'm doing everything SO WRONG, why the FUCK are you staring at me for SO LONG??

...Had to rant, apologies. This thread fired me up.

:)

:mad:

I kick out last week the guy who used to open at 5 am becouse he is an stupid gay bar dancer and he only wants to sleep in the front desk, and doesnt re rack the weights and i was paying him for that.
Well, here in south beach the people doesnt wants to work, only beach and party, they live in an appartment with 4 more people and pay the rent together, so they only need about $400 a month and a bicicle to eat and sleep, and run to the beach.

So i weak up at 4 am and i open the gym with my wife at 5 am, and i had today to re rack about 70 45 plates and all the dumbells the "people" left in the late night shift (we open thru 1 am and i have a lady closing the gym, but she cant handle the animals that comes to the gym at heer time.

I have like 20 signs like "Re rack you weights!!!!" "If you are strong enoff to pick it up just put it back!!!!" and something s like this, and they complain when some of my employes tray to put some order.....you see....

I NEED AN AUTOMATIC GUN AND A BIG SPEAKER WITH A RECORD SAYING PUT IT BACK OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!!!!!!!:mad:

This is a hard core gym, some people gruming and everybody comes here to train hard, but it doesnt mean you disrespect your gym and oders members....and the first thing is MAKE ME PICK UP THE WEIGHTS AT 5 AM>>>!!!!:eek:

We are hiring write now...i need a Handyman to clean the gym and fix things, paint..etc..., and one guy to open the gym working in the front desk form 5 am to 8 am and picking up the weights and dessinfect the machines from 8 to 9.30 am....you can call me at 3059709780 please just call if you are a responsible worker.

I AM DOING THE SAME THING, ALIN.

Alin said:
One reason I've began building a home gym.

I'LL JUST HAVE PEOPLE I LIKE OVER TO TRAIN AND EAT....WE'LL GET HUGE SECRETLY! ;)

bigheinz said:
I NEED AN AUTOMATIC GUN AND A BIG SPEAKER WITH A RECORD SAYING PUT IT BACK OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!!!!!!!:mad:

LOL! :D

I wear headphones when we actually make it to a gym and not lift in our living room but when I either take them off or there is a break in songs I get surprised on how quiet it will be sometimes! I often think, "It's so quiet, I wonder if people can hear my breathing? Do they think listen to this little dumb sh-t, she sure thinks she's really lifting something there!" LOL!

bigheinz said:
I kick out last week the guy who used to open at 5 am becouse he is an stupid gay bar dancer and he only wants to sleep in the front desk, and doesnt re rack the weights and i was paying him for that.
Well, here in south beach the people doesnt wants to work, only beach and party, they live in an appartment with 4 more people and pay the rent together, so they only need about $400 a month and a bicicle to eat and sleep, and run to the beach.

So i weak up at 4 am and i open the gym with my wife at 5 am, and i had today to re rack about 70 45 plates and all the dumbells the "people" left in the late night shift (we open thru 1 am and i have a lady closing the gym, but she cant handle the animals that comes to the gym at heer time.

I have like 20 signs like "Re rack you weights!!!!" "If you are strong enoff to pick it up just put it back!!!!" and something s like this, and they complain when some of my employes tray to put some order.....you see....

This is a hard core gym, some people gruming and everybody comes here to train hard, but it doesnt mean you disrespect your gym and oders members....and the first thing is MAKE ME PICK UP THE WEIGHTS AT 5 AM>>>!!!!:eek:

We are hiring write now...i need a Handyman to clean the gym and fix things, paint..etc..., and one guy to open the gym working in the front desk form 5 am to 8 am and picking up the weights and dessinfect the machines from 8 to 9.30 am....you can call me at 3059709780 please just call if you are a responsible worker.

Heinz you sound just like me. Damn early AM workers were the worst. Show up late and I get called at home when they don't show up. Oh DAMN I remember those days. NEVER again.

How does it compare to your gym in Venezuela. Where people there more considerate and rerack the weights or is i the same here in the US>

CROWLER

HEY MAN HOW ARE YOU???

In Venezuela the people of our gym used to be more organized and considerate. We sold the gym and only own the Iron People in Miami Beach.
It depends of the area where the gym is placed, i train i Kendall with my trainer and a 280 pounds monster and everybody puts the weights back.

But is more educated people, like family people with real jobs....
In the beach..... i dont want to talk about people but the 70% doesnt care about the gym and always complain of the service.

the 50% doesnt had any education or family principles and never respect my employes and even my wife....

It remids me when i used to manage a big gym in Venezuela in a bad neiborhood.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear