over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this my gear overdosed?

Running 250mg/week of Test enanthate. I do injections ED.

Results
Total Test: 2209
Free Test: 655.6

Wtf? Seems pretty high for 250mg/week.

Previous cycle was 200mg/week of Euro pharms Test undecanoate and my total test was 655 and free test 255.

Is anyone else seeing test numbers this high off of 250mg/week?

OP, what is your concern here? Are you self administering TRT with UG test but seeing an Endo? The numbers look good! Nothing wrong with high testosterone unless your Endo is an asshat trying to keep you below 800ng/dl. If so, tell him to kick rocks and bounce! You have quality testosterone; enjoy it my man.

Cage

OP, what is your concern here? Are you self administering TRT with UG test but seeing an Endo? The numbers look good! Nothing wrong with high testosterone unless your Endo is an asshat trying to keep you below 800ng/dl. If so, tell him to kick rocks and bounce! You have quality testosterone; enjoy it my man.

Cage
I self administer TRT with UG gear. My concern is the health effects that come from super physiological levels of T.

I self administer TRT with UG gear. My concern is the health effects that come from super physiological levels of T.
Slightly over 1200ng/dl will not cause you undo harm in the long run. You’ll be just fine.

Cage

Slightly over 1200ng/dl will not cause you undo harm in the long run. You’ll be just fine.

Cage

Thats where I like to stay around 1000-1500. Free test 200ish. I'm gonna drop the test to 200mg for a couple weeks then re-test.

How do the rest of your bloods look at that level?

How do the rest of your bloods look at that level?
Nothing too out of wack. Few things slightly off scale.
High Crit 53, Low HDL 32, High LDL 119, High RBC 6. The hdl tanked after I took Var years ago. Slowly building it back up. Blood pressure also doesn't like when my test is too high. Lately Ive been hangin around 138/90ish... Would probably be much worse I didn't do daily zone 2 cardio and stay 6-10%bf.

Should have got my estradiol checked as I've also had an increase in acne. I'm just slowly lowering the dose. Will re-test in a couple months. My body does not like high test. Some of my most harsh cycles were test only.

Nothing too out of wack. Few things slightly off scale.
High Crit 53, Low HDL 32, High LDL 119, High RBC 6. The hdl tanked after I took Var years ago. Slowly building it back up. Blood pressure also doesn't like when my test is too high. Lately Ive been hangin around 138/90ish... Would probably be much worse I didn't do daily zone 2 cardio and stay 6-10%bf.

Should have got my estradiol checked as I've also had an increase in acne. I'm just slowly lowering the dose. Will re-test in a couple months. My body does not like high test. Some of my most harsh cycles were test only.
Just shows the variation in people. Most talk of test only being amongst the easiest on the body

Running 250mg/week of Test enanthate. I do injections ED.

Results
Total Test: 2209
Free Test: 655.6

Wtf? Seems pretty high for 250mg/week.

Previous cycle was 200mg/week of Euro pharms Test undecanoate and my total test was 655 and free test 255.

Is anyone else seeing test numbers this high off of 250mg/week?
The usual response to TestE mg to Total Test is usually a factor by 5.

So 250 TestE -> 1250 TT

I respond the same, did bloods from 33y old to 40y old had same factor 5-5,3 more or less.
A friend of mine has a response by 6, and this was verified on 10 blood works on a 3 years period.

So YES i think that the vial of test that you are using is overdosed. It's more a 441mg TestE which is an high concentration and should give you a bit of PIP.

Maybe you are just injecting more than 35mg daily. It seems more 0,25ml daily.

If your test is dosed at 250mg/ml and you want 35mg daily it's 0,14ml ed on an insulin syringe (i hope that you use that).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131