over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this normal?

Lilleo187

Registered
Every time I eat tuna from a can my piss smells just like the tuna afterwards. I stopped eating tuna bcus of this. Anybody know why or had this happen to them too? Even happens with canned chicken. Oh and coffee too lol.

lmao. shit happens to me also. the worse is asparagus. i swear it smells like i am peeing out shit water.

Do this.

1. Make a list of all the foods you eat.

2. Smell urine after eating every food

3. Record.

4. Eat the list

5. Repeat

Food is excreted via feces, urine, sweat, etc. The stinkier foods are more noticeable in urine and sweat. People that eat mostly fish stink like hell. Bad breath. Of course if you eat too much fishy pussy the same effect will occur. 🐈 🤣

Everytime i eat salmon this happends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess I'm ok then. Thought I had some weird problem.

Happens to me with both tuna and coffee. Coffee piss is the worst smelling of them all

When I eat a lot of Indian curry I pee curry smell for a couple of days. I also have erotic dreams of beautiful Indian women.

I remember reading a small study on this a few years ago that had concluded that the way your pee smells after eating certain foods is genetic (big surprise), so the foods that make your piss smell may not make someone else's piss smell. In the same research they had hinted that perhaps our interpretation of how piss smelled was even highly influenced by genes as well, so perhaps you can find someone who thinks your piss doesn't smell at all...

But the basic answer is: it smells that way because that's how your body works and you're stuck with it :D Is it only for "canned" fish/meat? Perhaps avoid that in the future.

I remember reading a small study on this a few years ago that had concluded that the way your pee smells after eating certain foods is genetic (big surprise), so the foods that make your piss smell may not make someone else's piss smell. In the same research they had hinted that perhaps our interpretation of how piss smelled was even highly influenced by genes as well, so perhaps you can find someone who thinks your piss doesn't smell at all...

But the basic answer is: it smells that way because that's how your body works and you're stuck with it :D Is it only for "canned" fish/meat? Perhaps avoid that in the future.

Only happens with canned tuna and canned chicken. Regular fish doesnt do it. I just cut it out cus it was wierd plus i dont feel right sometimes after eating it.

I love coffee but makes my pizz smell something horrific.

A tip that "might" help with tuna in a can. After you open and squeeze the can to drain it, add water. Push on the lid a couple times and then drain it. Repeat. It'll get rid of some of the stank ass smell lol

Whiskey

I love coffee but makes my pizz smell something horrific.

A tip that "might" help with tuna in a can. After you open and squeeze the can to drain it, add water. Push on the lid a couple times and then drain it. Repeat. It'll get rid of some of the stank ass smell lol

Whiskey

I do that always...doesnt make a difference.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131