over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this normal?

method2madness

Registered
Ever since I had my son Sampson almostst 3 months ago I can't help but find other attractive mothers ridiculously sexy! Am I crazy or has this happened to any other guys out there? Please provide some input, am i crazy:confused:

Peace to y'all
M2M:cool:

I've always found attractive moms sexy lol. Sounds normal to me.

Sounds pretty normal to me

agreed...normal. Its like we graduated from high school and end up at a college with smokin hotties...like SDSU. But i still have to say...NFC.

As we get older and our life experience grows....it just increases the range of possibilities for your wandering eye. The range just keeps growing. Now that I'm in my 40's...you can't help but notice the hotties in their 20's....and it probably extends all the way up to women near 50. When I was young, I never would've even given a 40 year old a glance....wrote her off as old. Which is probably what the 20 somethings do to me, when they see me. I try really hard not to be the creepy old guy. Anyway, now that you've been through the experience of child birth w/ your significant other, that group of women has now been added to your range. That's the superficial way of looking at it. I'm sure there's a whole other emotional bond connection that I'm missing.

I turn 37 this month, been married for 6 years, and I find women of all types more attractive now than ever.

I'm also pretty sure that gear makes me a sex addict, which I love.

I have no children of my own but have always found prego woman very attractive as well as mother's but only if they carry their weight properly. I'm not talking about some 400 lbs wilderbeast. My gf has two children and I am extremely attracted to her so yes it is very normal and i agree as we age I think our perspectives change a bit but the gear probably helps a little. :D

As we get older and our life experience grows....it just increases the range of possibilities for your wandering eye. The range just keeps growing. Now that I'm in my 40's...you can't help but notice the hotties in their 20's....and it probably extends all the way up to women near 50. When I was young, I never would've even given a 40 year old a glance....wrote her off as old. Which is probably what the 20 somethings do to me, when they see me. I try really hard not to be the creepy old guy. Anyway, now that you've been through the experience of child birth w/ your significant other, that group of women has now been added to your range. That's the superficial way of looking at it. I'm sure there's a whole other emotional bond connection that I'm missing.

I like this, it sounds logical reasonable, right on the money. I'm going with this one. Oh, and yes, the gear definitely helps :D Like yesterday I'm waiting in line at the bagel shop and I see this woman with INCREDIBLE legs in front of me. She turns around briefly and the rest of her is equally sexy. She places her order and goes to sit down and i see she has 2 young kids with her. That is the moment when this question entered my head.

Peace to y'all,
M2M:cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner